What's new

Bilawal Bhutto booed at Million March in London

I seriously wish all the money they spent on this jalsa was spent on development of kashmiri people and infrastructure.
Yeh western culture wale buddhu khench rahe hai aur zamini haqeeqat me koi tabdeeli nahi ho rahi.
Do hospitals khol do.
I appreciate IK in this matter.

nice try. But another failed attempt. Rather showing the cause, drama caught all attention. And whole thing appeared to be a laughing stock.
lavange lavange tamatar te jutey ne andey levangey.
when bjp won election they all thanked pappu. After failure of the event, modi may personaly thank baby chicken and also the pti ers.

Irfan Bhai the grievances of the Baluch People against the State such as Economic Deprivation and the treatment given out to them as if they were our Foster Brethren, have some merit to it !
at east we are speaking up but Punjabis seem to be sleeping after having a large glass of sweet Lassi. the way your Khadims have abused you is shocking. 35 years of rule and cant even address the flooding issue let alone do something for the people

at east we are speaking up but Punjabis seem to be sleeping after having a large glass of sweet Lassi. the way your Khadims have abused you is shocking. 35 years of rule and cant even address the flooding issue let alone do something for the people

Kiyaa matlab ? :o:

Flooding or Drought has done equally worse in Sindh - Hum Punjabi hiiii aaap ko milteiii hain to grind against the stone ? :mad:

Kiyaa matlab ? :o:

Flooding or Drought has done equally worse in Sindh - Hum Punjabi hiiii aaap ko milteiii hain to grind against the stone ? :mad:
I am not a Sindhi
you mentioned genuine Balochi concerns
I also showed some Punjabi issues which dont seem to bother much you guys
makes us look bad

I am not a Sindhi
you mentioned genuine Balochi concerns
I also showed some Punjabi issues which dont seem to bother much you guys
makes us look bad

I know you're not a Sindhi...I was merely trying to point out that Pakistan is messed up all over whether its Punjab or its Sindh or KPK - Things aren't nearly as good as they should be !

Sir yahan I'm trying to admit that we didn't treat our Baluch brothers in the right manner by developing Baluchistan and giving Baluchistan a bigger role in the running of Pakistan aur aap mujhe hiii ultaa daaant raheiii hain ? :(

Said that an indian agent try to take him away, err we have no indian agents in the UK...

I know you're not a Sindhi...I was merely trying to point out that Pakistan is messed up all over whether its Punjab or its Sindh or KPK - Things aren't nearly as good as they should be !

Sir yahan I'm trying to admit that we didn't treat our Baluch brothers in the right manner by developing Baluchistan and giving Baluchistan a bigger role in the running of Pakistan aur aap mujhe hiii ultaa daaant raheiii hain ? :(
except for urban punjab and karachi, nothing elseseem to hve any priority.

Bilawal’s sister Aseefa Bhutto Zardari tweeted that [...] Indian agents tried to stop him from speaking

Careful, Billy Boy.
Remember what happened to your uncle Murtaza Bhutto...

bilawal.jpg

Well done whoever did it. What contribution this moron or his party made for this gathering? Nothing, absolutely zero, and this shameless jumped into the crowed to score the political points. These morons don't belong in Pakistani commoner's masses. These bastards have given nothing to Pakistan but taken everything from her. I am glad that he had to leave in shame and the same should happen to each and every representative of the status quo in Pakistan. They should realize that we are totally fed-up of dynastic politics in Pakistan, we have had enough of it. They have looted enough, now leave us alone you bastards suckers houses of Shareefs and Bhutto/Zardari.

the rally should have been name hundred march than million march. there were hardly any people

Back
Top Bottom