What's new

Bilawal Bhutto booed at Million March in London

I think the crowd did well. Bilawal tried his best to hijack the cause, and they didn't let him. Kashmir will always be an issue for Pakistanis whether we're in bad times like these or in more prosperous times.
Actually the issue is more harmed by Pakistan then anyone else. Because Pakistani joined and took part in militancy, India can easily say this is a movement run by Pakistani's. If you leave Kashmir alone and not run propaganda campaign to make them fanatics to achieve your goals (similar to Afghanistan), if it was truly only for sake of Independence trust me they would have got support from Indians too. Pakistan's involvement too early made it a Pakistani act and religious intolerance, killing of Kashmiri' Pandits etc made it look like movement of fanatics.

When trying to align numbes.. please do not be so blatantly biased that it looks stupid.

1)There were not a million there but also not a "few hundred".
Estimates now put the number as one thousand and a few hundred.

While this overshadowed the Kashmir cause to an extent, I am happy that the public made it clear that they will not accept this family politics any longer. I think that is more important for Pakistan at this point than Kashmir. Let Pakistan be stable, than we can try and solve Kashmir issue, and stability will not come if these Bhutto/Sharif,etc keep coming to power by taking turns.

Following the incident, Bilawal’s sister Aseefa Bhutto Zardari tweeted that her brother is safe and alleged that Indian agents tried to stop him from speaking but they did not succeed.

Indian agents tried 2stop my brother from speaking but Alhamdulillah they did NOT succeed. He completed his speech& Alhamdulillah he is safe
'Indian agents'! Lol! What a loser!
laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif

New Euclidean maths: 500 = 1 million!! :rofl:

And why is baby Bilawal called 'Baby Chicken'?? :woot: :lol:

Why only Bilawal was invited ? All Pakistani leadership should have been invited....
This was not about Pakistan. It was about Kashmir! :P

Last edited:
Now what we gona tow the Indian line? -
Thats exactly what the Indians convey in opposition to us saying that Kashmir is the root cause of all of our problems- be it on LoC- Pak-Afghan border or the support BLA gets from the Indians because of this very issue-
Nope! The root causes of all your problems are:

Poverty alleviation.
Acute energy shortages.
Healthcare.
Education.
Trade.
Terrorism.
Infrastructure.
Poor governance.

Kashmir isn't going to solve these problems like a magic wand. Snap out of this groove if you want to make progress.

Move on and start thinking of Pakistan and its people rather than Kashmir and its people.

Seems funny....almost 99% present there were Pakistanis....do you think they are all from IOK. If yes....the home office should really be concerned....they have a mess to clean.
Spot on! I wonder how many Kashmiris were actually there? None from Indian administered Kashmir whom the Pakistanis claim are being subjected to 'human rights violations' by the Indian state!!!

This shows that this march was a sponsored farce of astounding proportions!!

Spot on! I wonder how many Kashmiris were actually there? None from Indian administered Kashmir whom the Pakistanis claim are being subjected to 'human rights violations' by the Indian state!!!

This shows that this march was a sponsored farce of astounding proportions!!

How u know that ? Its not Pakistani who claim about human rights violations its Kashmirs them self and int human rights group who mostly are banned to enter occupied Kashmir as Int. media.

Billawan Bhutto is a joke. But people giving him way too much limelight just to make fun of him.
Best way to get rid of these useless guys is to Ignore them to such an extent that they vanishes from publics eye to extinction level. Lets hope, Pakistan gets great visioneries who elevates the country into greatness, Kashmir issue will take care of itself with time.

When trying to align numbes.. please do not be so blatantly biased that it looks stupid.

1)There were not a million there but also not a "few hundred".

2)That was the message all along, I wonder what concocted idiocy expected a Pakistani flag for a Kashmiri cause?

3)An unpopular figurehead of a political party was abused by political opponents, but only a very hateful,biased and pithy mindset could construe it as somehow relating to all Pakistan.
For 1) I am quoting what I heard, was not their personally. It was not a huge crowd anyways.
2) Good, but most Pakistan's think they want to join Pakistan, if so there should be Pakistani flags.
3) whatever maybe the reason, it didn't look good for Pakistan.

For 1) I am quoting what I heard, was not their personally. It was not a huge crowd anyways.
2) Good, but most Pakistan's think they want to join Pakistan, if so there should be Pakistani flags.
3) whatever maybe the reason, it didn't look good for Pakistan.

1) Then its a pointless argument.

2) From where did you gauge most Pakistanis want them to join? Referendum? Gallup Poll? pre-conceived brainwashed notions? etc?

3) Had nothing to do with Pakistan, rather PPP. You can construe it based on your bias.

1) Then its a pointless argument.

2) From where did you gauge most Pakistanis want them to join? Referendum? Gallup Poll? pre-conceived brainwashed notions? etc?

3) Had nothing to do with Pakistan, rather PPP. You can construe it based on your bias.
India will use the way it benefits us. I was talking about the impression Pakistani give here.

India had its share of blunders in Kahsmir, but Pakistan did it blunders too. It used religious fanatism to try to win Kashmir on the lines of Afghanistan. It succeeded in inciting many and making them religiously intolerant. However, it could not get to a point where job was done. I would not like to give fanatics right to decide what they want. Look how Yasen was silencing people in Srinagar. Its well known that when religious fanatism takes the lead moderate lose their voice. I would support anyone with reason but oppose if it is based on religious hatred.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom