What's new

Biden’s $1 trillion budget for world war

LOL! You have to be blind to see what other countries think of you especially in Asia. You see China finding other ways besides open warfare to push their expansion. From fishing sea fleets to blocking and pushing other countries ships to building artificial islands to lay claims that the world does not recognize.
US and G7 are not the world, China doesnt have to ask you Yankees permission for the reclamation of the islands that are Chinese in SCS.

So what? France and Germany were biggest trading partners before WW1. You talk about healthy relationship but you see the build up of arms going on right now in all those countries in Asia and many of those are being criticize by China for some reason while under the healthy relationship.
Talk of arms build up, which country is by far the biggest spender and builder in the world with 840 billions USD a year. Dont be a hypocrite. The real culprit is US huge arms buildup that is driving others to build up.

Last edited:
Let's ask Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam and Philippines that question and see what they say. :D
By all means, please ask them all how many times China has attacked or threatened to go to war against any of them (except Taiwan which is Chinese territory). On the contrary, you can find evidence of war imposed by the US in almost 62 countries of the world with hundreds of millions of deaths caused by US military action and subsequent US actions!

I m pretty certain that US is on the wrong path, instead of trying to work hard to outcompete China, US is pulling out all the stops trying to contain and stop China's growth and developmnet, this approach will never work.

I m pretty certain that US is on the wrong path, instead of trying to work hard to outcompete China, US is pulling out all the stops trying to contain and stop China's growth and developmnet, this approach will never work.

The US added $2.1T to its economy last year and set for another year of $1-2T in growth. This defense budget is only 3.2% of US GDP. Was the US on the “wrong path” when it was spending 6.8% of GDP on defense in the 80s and subsequently crushed the Soviet Union and won the Cold War? :lol:

It is $842 billion, but a one trillion dollars sounds more sensationalist. :D
I swear to god I saw the news in my office, there I vaguely remember it say something like 880ish or 840ish Billion Dollars, but here I read 1 Trillion i thought I must've read it wrong... so our Chinese bro just add in 158 Billion dollars out of nowhere ? :lol:

I swear to god I saw the news in my office, there I vaguely remember it say something like 880ish or 840ish Billion Dollars, but here I read 1 Trillion i thought I must've read it wrong... so our Chinese bro just add in 158 Billion dollars out of nowhere ? :lol:
Patrick Martin | Published: 00:00, Mar 13,2023

Patrick Martin doesn't sound Chinese to me.

US and G7 are not the world, China doesnt have to ask you Yankees permission for the reclamation of the islands that are Chinese in SCS.
LOL! You are using the British slang when the former British colonists beat the British. Moving on, then the U.S. doesn't need permission to cross through SCS then since its not Chinese.

Talk of arms build up, which country is by far the biggest spender and builder in the world with 840 billions USD a year. Dont be a hypocrite. The real culprit is US huge arms buildup that is driving others to build up.
LOL! Not a hypocrite, its a well known fact that China fears the build of weapons by Asian countries from South Korea to Japan. Heck you have Chinese posters warning they will nuke Japan in retaliation for building new weapons especially long range weaponry. Not to mention the fact that China sanctioned South Korea over THAAD tells us something. Healthy relationship eh?

So China has couples of islands in SCS and tries to build them up, what's wrong with it? All other countries do the same on the islands they occupied, why you don't comment on them?

I don't see anything compare to what China has built. Especially in terms of size and number of islands. Whats wrong with that? Imagine doing that in future like Pacific Ocean and built more artificial islands and claim that as well. You already have fishing fleets going all the way to South America to fish there. What's the best way to support that endeavor and claims? Build more artificial islands.

Last edited:
I don't see anything compare to what China has built. Especially in terms of size and number of islands. Whats wrong with that? Imagine doing that in future like Pacific Ocean and built more artificial islands and claim that as well. You already have fishing fleets going all the way to South America to fish there. What's the best way to support that endeavor and claims? Build more artificial islands.
Othere 5 claimants all do the same, what do you say on them? and they all occupy more islands than China.

I don't see them going out to South America and claim to fish in their waters as their own.
You don't see cause you don't want to see or your media never reports them

778px-Spratly_with_flags.jpg

LOL! Sure...

Even at least China claims they want half the Pacific Ocean. At least they are being honest about it.
Do you even know who made this claim first? ROC (Taiwan), and it still does. but I know your media will never tell me the whole story other than China bad.

LOL! You are using the British slang when the former British colonists beat the British. Moving on, then the U.S. doesn't need permission to cross through SCS then since its not Chinese.

LOL! Not a hypocrite, its a well known fact that China fears the build of weapons by Asian countries from South Korea to Japan. Heck you have Chinese posters warning they will nuke Japan in retaliation for building new weapons especially long range weaponry. Not to mention the fact that China sanctioned South Korea over THAAD tells us something. Healthy relationship eh?

Of course, sanction SK, anything wrong since THAAD threatens Chinas security, what would US do in similar stiuation ? With respect to Japan, it is building strategic weapons such as cruise missiles and it wants to do preemptive strikes on neighbouring countries when it sees fit to do so, whats wrong with China issuing a warning to these warmonger Japanese.

Back
Top Bottom