What's new

Biden’s $1 trillion budget for world war

I swear to god I saw the news in my office, there I vaguely remember it say something like 880ish or 840ish Billion Dollars, but here I read 1 Trillion i thought I must've read it wrong... so our Chinese bro just add in 158 Billion dollars out of nowhere ? :lol:

Hey, any lie to make it spicier is okay with them. After all, they eat everything disgusting too. :D

Damn all that money for War but none for Philadephlias drug crisis?

But their fraandship is higher than the mountains for the fourtrass of the pure muslimeens. :D
Muslimeens are Masakeen's of the world, they stick to whoever is lesser evil to them, if they can rally behind Brits of Colonial Era, America of 2000's than I see no reason not to behind China if it brings investments and prosperity to their countries, of course China is not doing it out of sheer love but its own national interest but this is how the world is today.

Muslimeens are Masakeen's of the world, they stick to whoever is lesser evil to them, if they can rally behind Brits of Colonial Era, America of 2000's than I see no reason not to behind China if it brings investments and prosperity to their countries, of course China is not doing it out of sheer love but its own national interest but this is how the world is today.

Jo dey, uss kaa bhala baba, jo nah dey uss ka bhi bhala baba, as the old 50-50 skit goes. :D

Of course. Scavengers need to survive too, not just apex predators. Nature at work.
yes, so i don't see anything wrong in some Muslim majority countries rally behind China. I see it as same as West Rallying behind Israel when everything Israel does or doing is against the values west Claims to hold dear, national interest at its finest but that's not the topic.

yes, so i don't see anything wrong in some Muslim majority countries rally behind China. I see it as same as West Rallying behind Israel when everything Israel does or doing is against the values west Claims to hold dear, national interest at its finest but that's not the topic.

Of course there is nothing wrong with pursuing national interests. The only problem is making any religion the business of state. The two do not and cannot mix. Ever.

The goal should have been not to rally behind anyone; instead, you bring two sides and let them fight it out.

As the Chinese say, when two mountain lions fight, one is killed, the other is gravely wounded and eventually dies, or another sideline lion takes it out.

Though even the Chinese are failing to heed their learning. They could have armed and supplied Russia and damage the region of it's competitors and flood Europe with weapons. Creating a sort of Iraq and Syria situation, you rather spend money than lives. There are enough dumb Slavic people ready to pick up a weapon.

However, ours suffers in Pakistan want in on the action and end up trampled like grass. A basket case of being more European than the Europeans, a disease that has even inflicted the Turks.

Unrelated to this thread.

But Land of the Pure Muslimeens have a state religion of peace, that is why they are helping Ukraine fight the godless Russkis, while being fraands with the equally godless commies in China, and hoping to get some money from the USA defense budget of war, which is the topic of this thread. Gets a bit confusing I know, to keep it all straight, I can understand. :D

The goal should have been not to rally behind anyone; instead, you bring two sides and let them fight it out.

As the Chinese say, when two mountain lions fight, one is killed, the other is gravely wounded and eventually dies, or another sideline lion takes it out.

Though even the Chinese are failing to heed their learning. They could have armed and supplied Russia and damage the region of it's competitors and flood Europe with weapons. Creating a sort of Iraq and Syria situation, you rather spend money than lives. There are enough dumb Slavic people ready to pick up a weapon.

However, ours suffers in Pakistan want in on the action and end up trampled like grass. A basket case of being more European than the Europeans, a disease that has even inflicted the Turks.
I agree with you, only if Muslims were that smart.... after the downfall of Ottoman's the Muslims failed to unite under one banner or centralized Govt or Khilafat. Its easy to pick on you when you are divided, EU learns that lesson hard way and look at them now, USA was blessed that all the messed up shit happen across the Atlantic ocean in Europe/ME and they had this natural protection of vast ocean.

China according to Chinese people are playing the long term game, wonder how that will fan out for them but if China has to come on top they have to get their boots dirty, without taking Taiwan no one will respect Chinese Military combat power, similar to that they are not openly supporting the Russians when the opportunity was given to them in a plate, China must realize that they needed Russian aggressive attitude towards EU in order to move forward in the larger geopolitical game, they learn nothing from Americans.

As for Pakistan and our leadership, we are a century behind every major regional power, I have no hope for our country nor its people, its doomed to die a painful and slow death.

But Land of the Pure Muslimeens have a state religion of peace, that is why they are helping Ukraine fight the godless Russkis, while being fraands with the equally godless commies in China, and hoping to get some money from the USA defense budget of war, which is the topic of this thread. Gets a bit confusing I know, to keep it all straight, I can understand. :D
arrey-kehna-kya-chahte-ho-what-is-machine-scene-engineering.gif

Back
Top Bottom