What's new

Biden’s $1 trillion budget for world war

China produces huge amount of steel mostly used for civilian constructions. Chinas military and weapons as in all other countries maybe except US are used for defence purposes, I wouldnt say all for peace.

It's not as if what is declared to be for self-defense purposes only cannot be used for "other" purposes when the times comes, right? :D

It's not as if what is declared to be for self-defense purposes only cannot be used for "other" purposes when the times comes, right? :D
Thats hypothetical. If thats the case, then maybe every country in the world should be disarmed so their weapons cant be used for other purposes. What Chinese military building today is mainly defensive in nature, thats all I can say.

What Chinese military building today is mainly defensive in nature, thats all I can say.

Of course, of course! I have agreed to that multiple times.

And so is USA's, just to make things sure. Insurance policy, that is all, you know. :D

Of course, of course! I have agreed to that multiple times.

And so is USA's, just to make things sure. Insurance policy, that is all, you know. :D
Yes, over 800 US military bases in many other countries over the world, ships and airplanes spy on the shorelines and airspaces of other countries and 11 aircraft battle groups patrol in three oceans and seas close to other countries. All these are only for defending US lands. Arent you sure that US owns the world indeed.

Yes, over 800 US military bases in many other countries over the world, ships and airplanes spy on the shorelines and airspaces of other countries and 11 aircraft battle groups patrol in three oceans and seas close to other countries. All these are only for defending US lands. Arent you sure that US owns the world indeed.

USA merely has good insurance policies, that is all. :D

Yes, like at the expense of some others security rights.

Others are free to determine what insurance policies they would like. Equally. That is how it works. :D

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-13 at 23.03.03.jpeg

What money will Geriatic Joe and Yellen have left to patch up their trillion dollar budget for world war when above all over and done?

Will Yellen be making that trillion dollar platinium coin?

:yay:

Maybe making a hundred of those trillion dollar coins.
Plenty of money for Ukraine and Georgia and Hunter and that Big Man:enjoy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trillion_Dollar_Coin.jpg

What

California also has this. They also have medical bills that are like 10x than any other country in world. Student loans that are unimaginable in rest of the world. No wonder the GDP is so high.

Well if you want to poke holes you can poke holes in any place regardless of how good it is. The fact is that US leads the world in multiple fronts. These are facts not opinions of mine or yours.

China hasn't fired a single shot to any foreign countries for 4 decades, where did you see the so called ‘’ China aggression'
LOL! You have to be blind to see what other countries think of you especially in Asia. You see China finding other ways besides open warfare to push their expansion. From fishing sea fleets to blocking and pushing other countries ships to building artificial islands to lay claims that the world does not recognize.

LOL! You have to be blind to see what other countries think of you especially in Asia. You see China finding other ways besides open warfare to push their expansion. From fishing sea fleets to blocking and pushing other countries ships to building artificial islands to lay claims that the world does not recognize.
I hope US can one day also "find other ways besides open warfare" to push your expansions. by trade is a good alternative.

Back
Top Bottom