What's new

Biden’s $1 trillion budget for world war

Retarded bloodshed agents of the devil. Don’t understand why don’t the people revolt against such waste of resources on useless bullying
Why would they? They see Russian aggression in Europe as well as China aggression in Asia.

The 230 billion Chinese defence budget is obviously only good enough for self defence while the 840 billion US budget is obviously for world hegemony.

Obviously. Clearly. I said that above already. :lol:

What did I say? I m actually pretty happy to see US going old Soviet Union's path, just keep throwing money in.

I am happy that you are happy. It is USA's money, to spend as it likes. :D

Obviously. Clearly. I said that above already. :lol:

I am happy that you are happy. It is USA's money, to spend as it likes. :D
1 trillion may be a lot of money for candy, it's not even remotely enough for a war....In fact, 20 years of Afghanistan cost US around 22 trillion dollars, that's more than 1 trillion dollar a year, and we are talking about a low intensity conflict like Afghanistan.

As the matter of fact, US defense spending is probably at its lowest in term of % of GDP since the end of WW2. Back then US contribution to defense is about 10-15% of GDP a year, now it's like 3.5%. US do have plan to boost defence spending to 10% (2.5 trillion dollar) if we enter partial military mobilisation. DoD have plan to go up to 20% of GDP if in full mobilisation. Which is what another world war would be like.

1 trillion may be a lot of money for candy, it's not even remotely enough for a war....In fact, 20 years of Afghanistan cost US around 22 trillion dollars, that's more than 1 trillion dollar a year, and we are talking about a low intensity conflict like Afghanistan.

As the matter of fact, US defense spending is probably at its lowest in term of % of GDP since the end of WW2. Back then US contribution to defense is about 10-15% of GDP a year, now it's like 3.5%. US do have plan to boost defence spending to 10% (2.5 trillion dollar) if we enter partial military mobilisation. DoD have plan to go up to 20% of GDP if in full mobilisation. Which is what another world war would be like.

USA should, and I am sure it will, continue to "speak softly and carry a big stick". :D

The bigger the economy, the bigger the stick one can afford, of course.

What did I say? I m actually pretty happy to see US going old Soviet Union's path, just keep throwing money in.
The Soviet Union was spending 20% of GDP on defense. This year’s proposal is only 3.3% of current US GDP. During the height of the Reagan build up the US was spending 6.8% of GDP on defense. From US GDP today that’s over $1.7T. The US is nothing like the Soviet Union and has huge room for defense spending growth if it chose.

You see a headline figure of $1T and think it’s excessive when in reality that’s just how wealthy the US is.

While China's $230 billion defense budget is for world peace. Of course.

And with all the claims of the true value of the economy being on a PPP basis, China's budget is probably bigger than USA's already.

But yes, the US defense budget is for world war, but China's defense budget is for world peace. Just ask China's neighbors. :D

Or is it that every nation decides how to spend it own money as it sees fit to best serve its own national interests? Possibly. :D
China is neither going to war with any country nor is it actively supporting war in other regions; as opposed to what the US has been doing for decades.

China is neither going to war with any country nor is it actively supporting war in other regions; as opposed to what the US has been doing for decades.

Let's ask Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam and Philippines that question and see what they say. :D

Let's ask Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam and Philippines that question and see what they say. :D
When did China engage in wars with these countries or any countries in the world for more than 4 decades ? That cant be said the same of US. Taiwan is Chinese internal matter.

When did China engage in wars with these countries or any countries in the world for more than 4 decades ? That cant be said the same of US. Taiwan is Chinese internal matter.

But all of the above want to be ready, just in case, because China's budget is only for peace, right? :D

After all, in PPP terms, China's defense budget is the world's largest. So much peace. :lol:

But all of the above want to be ready, just in case, because China's budget is only for peace, right? :D

After all, in PPP terms, China's defense budget is the world's largest. So much peace. :lol:
Where do you get that number in PPP, Chinas number is in still far away from US.

MILITARY EXPENDITURE, DEFENCE SECTOR PPP
Estimated military expenditure at defence sector purchasing power parity, current prices (2022)

RANKINGS
INDICATORS
WEIGHTING × 1
SOURCE
YEAR

UNITED STATES
$ 854 Bn
CHINA
$ 377 Bn
RUSSIA
$ 121 Bn
INDIA
$ 111 Bn

SOUTH KOREA
$ 68.8 Bn
JAPAN
$ 57.8 Bn
AUSTRALIA

Where do you get that number in PPP, Chinas number is in still far away from US.

But isn't China's economy bigger than USA's in PPP terms?

Besides, what China can do in $1 takes USA $100 dollars. Hmmmmm.

But isn't China's economy bigger than USA's in PPP terms?

Besides, what China can do in $1 takes USA $100 dollars. Hmmmmm.
But, China only spends 1.4% of its GDP on military budget while US spends 3.3% of its GDP. PPP spending has taken into account of the prices differences already, China cant make weapons in 1 dollar while US takes 100 dollars, thats a joke. Arent US weapons suppose to be better quality and thats why they are more expensive.

But, China only spends 1.4% of its GDP on military budget while US spends 3.3% of its GDP. PPP spending has taken into account of the prices differences already, China cant make weapons in 1 dollar while US takes 100 dollars, thats a joke. Arent US weapons suppose to be better quality and thats why they are more expensive.

Just look at domestic steel production used for ship building, and China is by far the leader, at a cheaper price too. Obviously China's defense budget is far more effective in getting bigger results than what its declared numbers show. All for peace, of course.

Just look at domestic steel production used for ship building, and China is by far the leader, at a cheaper price too. Obviously China's defense budget is far more effective in getting bigger results than what its declared numbers show. All for peace, of course.
China produces huge amount of steel mostly used for civilian constructions. Chinas military and weapons as in all other countries maybe except US are used for defence purposes, I wouldnt say all for peace.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom