What's new

BGB-BSF celebrate Holi along border

they can have but not all at the same time... as she will not be able to satisfy them all at the same time... n also will not be able to take care of the childrens...

But as I said earlier marrying four wives is not mandatory... it was only meant to provide support to the widow and poor womans who had no other means to support themselves... but 1st criteria the husband must make sure he will not do satisfy every one equally... but if she can not then only 1 ...

For woman she will not be able to satisfy every if any one consider her pregnancy and period time... n it will create dispute about the father of the child... n do you have any idea about the social implication of that...:P

Better woman do cook delicious food for their husband at night... :P

And you claim Islam consider men and women equal!!!!!!!!!!

Either you dont follow Islam or Islam is anti Women.
Atleast your post suggest the same.

Who the hell says the whole household responsibilities belong to the lady of house. If she has 4 husbands, will they be only for show cases??
lame post.

You are just trying to run away from all my previous post and going back to your refuted point...

I told it clearly in Islam it is absolutely forbidden to persecute any jews and christian... if they needs to be persecuted it needs to be done by their own chosen judge and needs to be done by their own law...

Same case also happened over here...

There were discussion going on for days how they can be persecuted between muslim, jews and other inhabitant of medina... n later when it has been proposed to carry out the trial based on bible law and their own chosen judge they agreed....

N now ... who gave the verdict of death???

Is it prophet mohammad?? NO

Is it the judge??? Yes....

Based on which law??? Biblical law

Which biblical verse???

Deuteronomy 20:10 When you approach a city to wage war against it, offer it terms of peace. 20:11 If it accepts your terms15 and submits to you, all the people found in it will become your slaves.16 20:12 If it does not accept terms of peace but makes war with you, then you are to lay siege to it. 20:13 The Lord your God will deliver it over to you17 and you must kill every single male by the sword. 20:14 However, the women, little children, cattle, and anything else in the city – all its plunder – you may take for yourselves as spoil. You may take from your enemies the plunder that the Lord your God has given you.

Look according to bible law if you make treaty with any one they have been asked to treat as slave... but which prophet mohammad never did with banu qurayza...

n it asked to kill every male member of the tribe... but according to the traditional story prophrt mohammad left all the minor... n it also asked to take all the woman as a slave....

you can have more details on the following..

Banu Qurayza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now regarding whether killing of every one was justifiable or not ... on this there are many different opinion among the muslim scholar if we take in to account Quranic verse against some narrated story after 200 years of the real event..

n the quranic verse...

QUran 33:26." .... (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. "

Rgis verse clearly saying some you slew and some you made prisoner... it clearly contradict the story of killing of all adult men...

The explanation was given following way...

The traditional story of killing all man came from tabari who collected all this from his grand father and his grand father collected that from others...

N his grand father was a jews converted muslim from some where in syriya or iraq... n grew up in the area of madina where later descendent of banu qurayza grew up... so it was quite possible to have many exaggerated narration of the real event after around 100 years of the real story...as at those time there were no way to varify 100% of any narration...

As it is always preffered to take quran account before hadith ... so muslim scholar say this 300-900 dead was later exaggerated story ... other wise it would not be written in quran you slew only a few and others you made prisoner... and it is also not allowed in islam to punish others if he/she is not involved in any crime...

But some christian missionary site still try to potray that the narrated story after 200 year is true... so the reply is as I said before ... the whole trial went on biblical law and prophet mohammad did not give the verdict so there were no way to make prophet Mohammad associated with that....

If the qurayza would have asked prophet mohammad to run the trial then he might have forgiven them also like he did to even a jews woman who tried to kill prophet mohammad...

Ridiculous.
Only logic you have to present for the killing of the entire adult male population of that Jewish tribe is that it was done as per their laws..??’
You should BAnu quraixza qwas attacked becoz they were guilty of “supplying arms to enemies of muslims”
Even if we assume this lie to be true, does it warrant the killing of the entire male population there ??
Who the well was Sa’d to pass such a cruel judgment on so
many innocent people?
Wasn’t Muhammad in touch with Allah?
Why Allah did not stop this insane butchery?
Here is where Mr. Sami that you have to show your humanity. It is here that you have to denounce Muhammad’s action and say in a clear language that what he did
was wrong. By justifying this monstrous crime one become less human. What defines us as humans is our humanity.
In 1979, the Pakistani soldiers committed acts of barbarity in Bangladesh, massacring unarmed civilians and rapping women.
This is a real crime, not like the bogus accusations made by Muslims against the Banu Quraiza. What
do you think should be done to the entire Pakistani nation?
Should every Pakistani man be put to death and all their women and children taken as slaves?
This is what Muslims did to the Banu Quraiza. It is unconscionable to defend
those acts.
Any person who can’t see the evilness of this massacre must have evil in his or her heart.

Ridiculous.
Only logic you have to present for the killing of the entire adult male population of that Jewish tribe is that it was done as per their laws..??’
You should BAnu quraixza qwas attacked becoz they were guilty of “supplying arms to enemies of muslims”
Even if we assume this lie to be true, does it warrant the killing of the entire male population there ??
Who the well was Sa’d to pass such a cruel judgment on so
many innocent people?
Wasn’t Muhammad in touch with Allah?
Why Allah did not stop this insane butchery?
Here is where Mr. Sami that you have to show your humanity. It is here that you have to denounce Muhammad’s action and say in a clear language that what he did
was wrong. By justifying this monstrous crime one become less human. What defines us as humans is our humanity.
In 1979, the Pakistani soldiers committed acts of barbarity in Bangladesh, massacring unarmed civilians and rapping women.
This is a real crime, not like the bogus accusations made by Muslims against the Banu Quraiza. What
do you think should be done to the entire Pakistani nation?
Should every Pakistani man be put to death and all their women and children taken as slaves?
This is what Muslims did to the Banu Quraiza. It is unconscionable to defend
those acts.
Any person who can’t see the evilness of this massacre must have evil in his or her heart.

Did you read my whole post...??? If so then you would not talk about the crap again..

The later part of my previous post I am posting again...

Now regarding whether killing of every one was justifiable or not ... on this there are many different opinion among the muslim scholar if we take in to account Quranic verse against some narrated story after 200 years of the real event..

n the quranic verse...

this verse clearly saying some you slew and some you made prisoner... it clearly contradict the story of killing of all adult men...

The traditional story of killing all man came from tabari who collected all this from his grand father and his grand father collected that from others...

N his grand father was a jews converted muslim from some where in syriya or iraq... n grew up in the area of madina where later descendent of banu qurayza grew up... so it was quite possible to have many exaggerated narration of the real event after around 100 years of the real story...as at those time there were no way to varify 100% of any narration...

As it is always preffered to take quran account before hadith ... so muslim scholar say this 300-900 dead was later exaggerated story ... other wise it would not be written in quran you slew only a few and others you made prisoner... and it is also not allowed in islam to punish others if he/she is not involved in any crime...

N even tabari at the finishing of his book clearly mentioned that he can not take responsibility of all the narratives that has been described as he just has written the way he has collected from his grand father and his grand father from others... this atleast proves he tried to be honest while writing history... due to lots of discrepancy among narrated story later bukhari tried to collect the real hadith which is known as sahi bukhari ... but as at that time there were not enough technology so there are many fraud and unreliable hadith still there in sahi bukhari...

But some christian missionary site still try to potray that the narrated story after 200 year is true... so the reply is as I said before ... the whole trial went on biblical law and prophet mohammad did not give the verdict so there were no way to make prophet Mohammad associated with that....

If the qurayza would have asked prophet mohammad to run the trial then he might have forgiven them also like he did to even a jews woman who tried to kill prophet mohammad...

N lastly regarding pakistan army it was 1971 not 1979... know something before you post anything... According to islamic law those who are guilty they should be punished and this is the local traditional law also...

N pakistan does not follow bible law ... nor does bangladesh... so biblical law will no way apply here...

Did you read my whole post...??? If so then you would not talk about the crap again..

The later part of my previous post I am posting again...

n the quranic verse...

this verse clearly saying some you slew and some you made prisoner... it clearly contradict the story of killing of all adult men...

N even tabari at the finishing of his book clearly mentioned that he can not take responsibility of all the narratives that has been described as he just has written the way he has collected from his grand father and his grand father from others... this atleast proves he tried to be honest while writing history... due to lots of discrepancy among narrated story later bukhari tried to collect the real hadith which is known as sahi bukhari ... but as at that time there were not enough technology so there are many fraud and unreliable hadith still there in sahi bukhari...

N lastly regarding pakistan army it was 1971 not 1979... know something before you post anything... According to islamic law those who are guilty they should be punished and this is the local traditional law also...

To burst you bubble its not only Tabari who drafted these gory stories but many other historians as well.
below are few examples.
(note:all these quotes are from authetic hadiths)

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4390:
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
“I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.”
Their clothes were salvaged for booty.
The naked Jewish men were brought in batches to the edge of the trench, and their heads cut off and the bodies pushed into the trench. As each Jew was murdered, Muslim men and women danced with joy .
After the massacre was completed, the booty was distributed, including the real estate, personal belongings, and the women and children. First, the holy Prophet took his 20% prophetic cut. The crowning jewel of his share of booty was the gorgeous teenager Rehana. The remaining booty was distributed by a fair lottery system among the jihadis.

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 362:
“Narrated Ibn Umar:
Prophet then killed their men and distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims…”

“Sirat e Rasulullah” by Ibn Ishaq, p. 464:
“After 800-900 male adults of Bani Quraiza were beheaded in batches, and thrown in trenches dug in Madina, the apostle divided their property, wives and children as booty… He took Rayhana d. Amr b. Khunafa for himself.”

I think i have made my point. ure going in round n round. but its not gonna help u.
Bye.

To burst you bubble its not only Tabari who drafted these gory stories but many other historians as well.
below are few examples.
(note:all these quotes are from authetic hadiths)

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4390:
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
“I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.”
Their clothes were salvaged for booty.
The naked Jewish men were brought in batches to the edge of the trench, and their heads cut off and the bodies pushed into the trench. As each Jew was murdered, Muslim men and women danced with joy .
After the massacre was completed, the booty was distributed, including the real estate, personal belongings, and the women and children. First, the holy Prophet took his 20% prophetic cut. The crowning jewel of his share of booty was the gorgeous teenager Rehana. The remaining booty was distributed by a fair lottery system among the jihadis.

Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 362:
“Narrated Ibn Umar:
Prophet then killed their men and distributed their women, children and property among the Muslims…”

“Sirat e Rasulullah” by Ibn Ishaq, p. 464:
“After 800-900 male adults of Bani Quraiza were beheaded in batches, and thrown in trenches dug in Madina, the apostle divided their property, wives and children as booty… He took Rayhana d. Amr b. Khunafa for himself.”

I think i have made my point. ure going in round n round. but its not gonna help u.
Bye.

None of them from other historians ... all are collected story of Ibn Ishaq and Ibn Tabari ... both of them collected all these from their previous generation....

Look at my previous post I already talked about it....n bukhari was written in 9th century... 300 year after prophet mohammad... though it was not my point...

Islamic scholar disagreed cause these narration contradict quranic verse where it is said only a few were killed others were taken as prisonar...

As if hadith and quran contradict... quranic account taken in that case... so all these account become nullified...and the causes has been described in my last post...

If you still try to say it is true... then you already know they were given verdict based on bible law... N islam it is asked to treat the jews and christian based on their law... which has been done here... n no one can do anything about it... n banu qurayza himself accepted for the trial based on bible law and they have chosen their own judge.... judge was not selected by prophet mohammad....

It is better to avoid religious discussion in defence.pk.

Just coz bdian dont care about their minorities, wud u do the same?

When you your selves are blind to ground reality because of your capitalistic media why blame others? We cared for them but they cared 'bout another country for their own good (sounds familiar with another group). Don't intertwine the two variables.

When you your selves are blind to ground reality because of your capitalistic media why blame others? We cared for them but they cared 'bout another country for their own good (sounds familiar with another group). Don't intertwine the two variables.

I find most of the BD guys here are anti-Hindu, I'm not sure why would a Bangladeshi Hindu consider Bangladesh as their country when even sanest of you people think them as traitors. I'd not blame them if they think India as their own country.

Awami regime minister Motia Chowdhury who claim to be Muslim, using Hindu ritual to greet indian minister.

Now Awami regime forcing BDR to adapt another Hindu ritual of "Holi". No one should be surprised where Awami regime is taking Bangladesh.

Awami regime minister Motia Chowdhury who claim to be Muslim, using Hindu ritual to greet indian minister.

Now Awami regime forcing BDR to adapt another Hindu ritual of "Holi". No one should be surprised where Awami regime is taking Bangladesh.

Hi LIEDUNE,you know HOli is a national holiday even in PAKISTAn!The country where your heart lies.Sometimes it feels like,some pakistanis here are more tolerant and saner than likes of you.You and your stupid jokes.:rofl::sick:

I find most of the BD guys here are anti-Hindu, I'm not sure why would a Bangladeshi Hindu consider Bangladesh as their country when even sanest of you people think them as traitors. I'd not blame them if they think India as their own country.

First of all analyse what you've said earlier "Just coz bdian dont care about their minorities," now let me make this clear, It's not against the religion(Hindu) but it is against the perception some exhibit regarding their own country and I'm not generalizing the whole spectrum. It's also wrong if you generalize the whole crowd because of your perception

First of all analyse what you've said earlier "Just coz bdian dont care about their minorities," now let me make this clear, It's not against the religion(Hindu) but it is against the perception some exhibit regarding their own country and I'm not generalizing the whole spectrum. It's also wrong if you generalize the whole crowd because of your perception

I might not have been politically and typographically correct as I was posting from mobile, my post was more in the context of this forum as I have never been to Bangladesh and have whatsoever no idea about the country.

:rofl:. I think idune has nailed it. Them evil Hindus and their traditions, always forcing their culture on pious muslims. Whats next, shaking hands with someone is a Christian ritual!
===============================================

I went to a Bangladeshi wedding here once, and the brides sister got told off for asking the dj to play Bangladeshi songs and not bollywood songs. Evil Indian bollywood I tell you:)

Most of the guys are anti hindu? We live right beside India, and either you like it or not, most of the people at least now are pretty much anti indian due to its hegemonic attitude against our people. THere are hindus living all over bangladesh and they have been living pretty peacefully, at least for most of them since the birth of Bangladesh. We have no problems with hindus whatsoever, but it should be crystal clear that they should be liable for country they are born in and at least support the sovereignty of the country.

it should be crystal clear that they should be liable for country they are born in and at least support the sovereignty of the country.

Bangladeshi hindus dont respect the sovereignity of bangladesh? Well, thats new....

Back
Top Bottom