What's new

BGB-BSF celebrate Holi along border

In ISLAM it is strictly forbidden to rape and molest any woman and the punishment is severe ... n sometime death penalty... In ISLAM both male and female are treated equal but in hinduism and christianity and judaism it is not the case...I can post hundred of stuff about that....

N we are not talking about law... but it is a fact that despite of of law womans were molested and raped and it happens even within church... n if anything wrong happens within any islamic society it is their fault...as in those countries it is mostly run by dogma made by people instead following it properly...

N you talked about woman being raped and eye witness stuff....

Do you have any idea why eye witness was introduced... it was to save the woman... as in one occasion Ayesha the wife of prophet mohammad left behind during a journey and a men helped her to reach prophet mohammad... then some person claimed adultery charge against her... for this... then this verse was revealed... so that without any proof no one can charge any innocent woman...

Regarding rape it is a different issue... it is not adultery .... n it can be traced from the physical evidence... n even from the time of prophet mohammad punishment of rape is death....

But in bible the case is different ... it has asked the rappist to marry the girl and to give the father 50 sackles... I am just wondering what 50 sackles worth today... n by asking the rappist to marry the victim whom bible god has asked to punish.. the rapist or the victim..

In hinduism sita had to gave proof her innocence ... but still we know lots of story about ram lila... but do not wish to say about those as it will hurt many of the hindus here...

Did you read my earlier post...I said it clearly wearing burqa is not mendatory... if you wear a full sleeve shirt and a jeans... that will also be fine... n burqa is a arab dress... n covering face was introduced mainly by the wahabis n earlier time woman used to cover face due to extreme hot weather... same also the case with man...as in desert they also cover their face..

In islam womans are portrayed as symbol of beauty and every one has attraction towards beauty ... so some time it lead to rapping, stalking and rapping... n you talked about sister, mother and daughter.... do you have any idea in the west how many drunken father rape their daughter... same case also apply to drunken brother to sister and mother... n even some occasion they do it intentionally ... n in india also in every adult site majority of the story is full of incest ... with sister, cousin, mother, aunty etc... I do not think you are not aware of this... despite of knowing all these how you say Islam is treating woman as sexual object...???? where in islam it is trying to save them by asking them to remain modest....

In hindu holy scripture also it is full of incest story... so one can say in India it may be accepted due to religious influence... same also goes with bible... but in Islam sex is only allowed with lawful person not any random gang bang...

Stoning to death was a local tribal culture and this is the thing has been prescribed by BIBLE... but no where in the quran it has been asked to stone any one to death.... In bible in each and every occasion it has been asked to stone to death from not being virgin, to misbehaving with parent to committing adultery, to the apostate to the missionary to the rape victims etc...

N if you have so problem with modesty and body covering I am just asking you one question will you let your mother, sister or daughter roam in India as nide or in bikini???? If nobody treat them as sex object... Why not dissolve the male and female wash room... are we not oppressing the woman by separating their wash room...

Even in india this is always a culture of covering body properly of the woman or modesty...

I talked about it in earlier but you cleverly ignored everything to repeat your ranting ... copy pasted from some christian missionary websites... however all these were rebuked long ago and even not use by any christian missionary groups...

1st thing come to Banu qurayza...

In medina or in early islamic days muslim never had many men or strong army that it will go for a rampage... thats why all of them had to go to medina to escape from day to day torture as most of the early muslim convert were from madina not mecca...

After the battle of ohud ...where muslims lost to the meccans so badly ... meccans later tried to come back later with massive force to attack the muslims in medina... but muslims did not have the force to go to war with such massive force... in this regard an persian came with a idea to dig a trench so that meccans can not cross it between 2 hills... n on the backward side of medina banu qurayza tribe used to live and as a pact was signed to protect medina from any outside invaders... regardless of any one's enemy...

In the battle of trench meccans were failed to come from forward... due to the trench and while trying to come in some meccans lost their lives.. so some of them tried to attack from the back...n qurayza indicated some houses where some muslim woman and children were living...n they were killed as a result...if I recall correctly...

This was a clear violation of the pact.. so a trial was necessary... in islamic law muslim are not allowed to persecute directly jews or christian and it is said they were to be persecuted under biblical law... and by their own chosen judge... same case also happen here... they choose their own judge... n the judge gave its verdict based on biblical law:

Here is the law:

Deuteronomy 20:10 When you approach a city to wage war against it, offer it terms of peace. 20:11 If it accepts your terms15 and submits to you, all the people found in it will become your slaves.16 20:12 If it does not accept terms of peace but makes war with you, then you are to lay siege to it. 20:13 The Lord your God will deliver it over to you17 and you must kill every single male by the sword. 20:14 However, the women, little children, cattle, and anything else in the city – all its plunder – you may take for yourselves as spoil. You may take from your enemies the plunder that the Lord your God has given you.

I think it has also talked about taking of the woman.... but in islam it is done to look after them and asked not to treat them as a slave and to free them if they want and if any of those woman give birth to your child treat them as your wife.. but in bible they remain as slave and the child become bastard..

N the law asked if any one break peace treaty ... it asked to kill every male member and to take every woman as a captive... it also asked to treat them as a slave but banu qurayza never were treated as slave....

So, here prophet mohammad had nothing to do other then executing the order.... he acted as a jailer not a judge as the person who gave the verdict was chosen by the banu qurayza and the law was from bible...but still some muslim scholar argue about the killing of whole men... as in islam it is not permissible to kill any one who is not responsible and quran also talks about only execution of few person ... and few of them taken as prisoner...

QUran 33:26." .... (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. "

But whatever the matter they were percicuted based on bible... if they would ask prophet mohammad to judge them he might have forgiven them... just the way he did to many others...

Now the battle of khaybar...

They were aiding to many tribes around medina and were asking meccans to attack muslims in medina.... in some cases they also provided them with arms... so muslims had no other way but to attack them....as muslim did not have unlimited force or strength to go for fighting all around...

Muslim had only 1200 man against jews with 14000 man with heavy weapon .... but still those jews could not defeat the muslim... then whose fault was that... if 14000 man can not defeat only 1200 lightly armed man.... This was not a cat walk for the muslim but a struggle between life and death... just tell me whether you will go for a fight with some one where ratio between you and your enemy is 1:12??? unless your it is extremely important???

Battle of Khaybar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In quran... it is asked fight only if some one fight you... but if they come towards peace... it is also asked for peace...

Quran 2:193 And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah. but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.

Just look at the life of prophet mohammad... how he used to buy slave to make them free from oppression... in islam and bible and at that time society ...the difference between slavery was... in the later case they have been asked to treat as a property but in islam they have been asked to treat them farely.. to give the food that you eat...to give the cloth that you wear and to make them free whenever they want...

Even prophet mohammad did not used the slave for any inhuman activity... when fatema daughter of prophet mohammad came to him asking for slave for her household activity prophet mohammad directly refused... that....and asked to do that by herself...

If you look at the early islamic history it is the slaves who did the best part to propagate islam and all the slaves were the early convert and as it gives a free life to every one and in islam every one is treated equal whether they are while black arab or non arab...

Do you not know the history of the slave belal???? The other slave zayed... whom prophet mohammad gave so much love that when his father found him later he refused to go with his father ... n prophet mohammad used to treat them as his own sons...

But unlike in bible where it asked people to make slavery one way or another even asked it is ok to sell daughter as a sex slave...

Some example...

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

Even early muslim were aware of the fact that there were many fraud as it is written down 200 years later after the death of prophet mohammad... n that lead to the work of bukhari to collect the true hadith which is known as sahi bukhari....

Now the criteria is used to compare a hadith with other hadiths as same event was described by different people... the one that matches is true or the other that does not match or come from unknown or weak source are false or very weak to be taken as true....

N before asking about any crime of prophet mohammad... speak specially... you will be rebuked as I did with your long post about banu qurayza...

Just look how he treated the meccans when he reached mecca... n it was a complete bloodless conquest and he forgave them all and it lead to all of them to convert to islam... n he did not bring any charge against the meccans who tried to kill him, tortured him and forced him to go in to exile...

Regarding 4:34 go to the following link it rebuked it long ago...

Questions and Answers about Quranic Verse 4:34.

There are many other web sites...

In quran regarding beating or strike what ever you say can not be done instantly by any ones wish... if any wife become really disobedient.. then one will have to make her understand her fault... then for some day it is asked to stop any sexual relation... then to separate her beds... then strike or beat whatever you say but it must not be done in any way that will leave any marks on skin.... as we know even a slap leave mark on skin... so even slapping is not allowed if it leave mark on the skin...or any thing vice versa...

Every woman has the right to marry any one after her divorce... but if we look at hinduism it is not permitted even it has asked to burn her alive with her husband... now it is changed to pass whole life wearing white sarri without any ornaments... removing sindur n blah blah blah...then which is more in human... same case also apply to bible as that asked to stone any woman to death if she is not virgin during marriage night so marring a widow or some one else's wife is adultery and asked to both stone to death both male and female...

Marring more husband at the same time is not permitted as by this time if any woman gets pregnant then who will be child's father??? n how he will satisfy all the man considering her period time...

In islam marrying 4 woman is not mandatory...it said to marry 2 3 or 4 to take care of the woman who are helpless or widow or can not marry due to any disability... but asked to marry only once if he can not do justice with all of them and before marrying one must take concern of his wife.... n islam is the only religion which has asked about one marriage...

Which is contrasted to bible or hinduism.. for example lord krishna married around 16000 times...will you tell me how lord krishna was fair with every one??? n in hinduism is it allowed for the woman to have many husband??? Do not take it as racism... but this is a valid question I guess based on your question...

Quran accept both moses and jesus as a prophet but not the bible as even christian and jews even accept the fact that bible has been written by many anonymous writer over different centuries... even bible start with faulty science from its 1st verse which is supposed to be written by god for moses and even none of jesus's death story matches with one another in the gospel which is the crown jewel of christian dogma... I do not wish to talk in detail on it as it may hurt other peoples sentiment...

Before going much deeper into shythole let me start with the 4 wife theory...... Women are equal righhhh ok let them have 4 husbands.

@sami6108

u think i cant reply to ure post ..??
i can prove each n every word of urs wrong and expose u in public. but i decide not to do this.
im not going to reply to ure post, and dont take it as my submission, but my wish to not offend several of my country mates.

@sami6108

u think i cant reply to ure post ..??
i can prove each n every word of urs wrong and expose u in public. but i decide not to do this.
im not going to reply to ure post, and dont take it as my submission, but my wish to not offend several of my country mates.

you are welcome to PM me ... I have already so far handled lots of missionary... handling a child like you will give me some fun time... but instead of spamming by just copy pasting be specific.. n to the point...

you are welcome to PM me ... I have already so far handled lots of missionary... handling a child like you will give me some fun time... but instead of spamming by just copy pasting be specific.. n to the point...

i just want to say thank you.
i had to delete my post out of my conscience. and u gave my whole post in ure reply.
one can read at both my post and urs to see the fallacy in ure rebuttal.

edit: i just noticed the references to authentic hadiths and links that i made in post were missing in your reply.

Before going much deeper into shythole let me start with the 4 wife theory...... Women are equal righhhh ok let them have 4 husbands.

they can have but not all at the same time... as she will not be able to satisfy them all at the same time... n also will not be able to take care of the childrens...

But as I said earlier marrying four wives is not mandatory... it was only meant to provide support to the widow and poor womans who had no other means to support themselves... but 1st criteria the husband must make sure he will not do satisfy every one equally... but if she can not then only 1 ...

For woman she will not be able to satisfy every if any one consider her pregnancy and period time... n it will create dispute about the father of the child... n do you have any idea about the social implication of that...:P

Better woman do cook delicious food for their husband at night... :P

they can have but not all at the same time... as she will not be able to satisfy them all at the same time... n also will not be able to take care of the childrens...

But as I said earlier marrying four wives is not mandatory... it was only meant to provide support to the widow and poor womans who had no other means to support themselves... but 1st criteria the husband must make sure he will not do satisfy every one equally... but if she can not then only 1 ...

For woman she will not be able to satisfy every if any one consider her pregnancy and period time... n it will create dispute about the father of the child... n do you have any idea about the social implication of that...:P

Women sole pupose in life is not to satisfy men and to take care of children and breed like a dog. Get that.

And with the current state of men, i tell you there are ample women who can not take care of not just 4 but 10 men financially.

i just want to say thank you.
i had to delete my post out of my conscience. and u gave my whole post in ure reply.
one can read at both my post and urs to see the fallacy in ure rebuttal.

then just keep quite... all these same allegation about banu qurayza and battle of khaybar was refuted long ago... n even after this 2 incident many other tribes used to live in arabiya... n many of them were the friend of prophet mohammad... during the trial of banu qurayza prophet mohammad was not even the judge ... as it was done by their own choosen judge and by their own law...n as I said before this attacking and killing story does not make any sense as muslims had very few man to go for all out attack from all side... as I had pointed out jews had 14000 man in battle of khaybar where as muslim had only 1200 man... even by that time persian and roman empire became their enemy....

Just look at the war with Roman Empire in the battle of yarmouk where muslims conquered syria... where muslim had only 24000 soldier where as roman empire had 200K soldier...

Will you go for such war with such a organized army if you had no other alternative... but muslim had to do that as there were no other alternative... as otherwise they would be wiped out...

Battle of Yarmouk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

N even for prophet mohammad it took more then 10 years to return to mecca with a blood less conquest... if muslim had so much power they would not have to go in to exile in the 1st place and it would not take this long time to conquest again...

N jews were always treated farely... and they flourished under muslim rule and always get sheltered when ever they came from euorope after persecution... after inquisition of jews in euorope specially in spain and france all of them were given shelter in the ottoman empire... even they were given shelter during 1850s... n some of them later turned their back after 1st world war n double crossed the people who protected them... though local jews were against creating any state....

History of the Jews under Muslim rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Same also the case with christians... as In islamic law both christian and jews can not be converted by force or their holy place can not be destroyed and they should be given their right to practice their religion... christians allowed to live under muslim rule even after the crusade... n still all of their holy places are intact... n even in India hindus are still around with 80% majority...

Just look in europe and american continent how all other religion has been wiped out...

Women sole pupose in life is not to satisfy men and to take care of children and breed like a dog. Get that.

And with the current state of men, i tell you there are ample women who can not take care of not just 4 but 10 men financially.

here we are talking about both financial, physical and family responsibility.. I doubt hardly any woman will be able to do that... n will be acceptable in any part of the society and even with woman... :P

Only a stooopid unmarried guy will say things like that.:lol: Oh Boy! Are you in for a shock! Reality will hit you like a freight train. In the meantime, I suggest you learn cooking. :P

here we are talking about both financial, physical and family responsibility.. I doubt hardly any woman will be able to do that... n will be acceptable in any part of the society and even with woman... :P

First financial let me repeat there are ample amount of women who can take care of 10 men financially.

As if man know about family responsibility, and if they do, better they sit home and take care of the dishes.... then after all they are better at it as you said.

and guess what SEX is not a responsibilty.... may be it might be in sick society where the women are treated like sex toys meant to please men.....

What a pitiful Godless creature you have been born as. Against such a long, descriptive and beautiful post written by Sami, you came up with such a short trash! You do not belong to PDF because of your shittish narrow mentality. Learn always from others whenever one says good things. Or you just do not answer to one's post that you are unable to understand.

Only a stooopid unmarried guy will say things like that.:lol: Oh Boy! Are you in for a shock! Reality will hit you like a freight train. In the meantime, I suggest you learn cooking. :P

In canada I had to do this painful stuff.... even though I prefer cup noodles or neutila and bread or eating outside then cooking... sometime cooking turn out to be good when it is cooked well ... sometime it become horrible...

What a pitiful Godless creature you have been born as.

Thanks i take it as compliment.... :P
mullahs and religious fanboys often such claims about me. I love being cursed by them

Thanks again.

Against such a long, descriptive and beautiful post written by Sami, you came up with such a short trash! You do not belong to PDF because of your shittish narrow mentality. Learn always from others whenever one says good things. Or you just do not answer to one's post that you are unable to understand.

Well i guess the people who think of women just good as a sex object or work like a maid back home deserve PDF. May Allah help you.... But alas I can understand.

By the way come again who the hell are you to question my existance on PDF or not....

and regarding that religious thingy you are not supposed to talk to a women unrelated to you without a mehraam. so here goes your regious trash down the hill

Examples of Ad Hominem Tu Quoque

Bill: "Smoking is very unhealthy and leads to all sorts of problems. So take my advice and never start."
Jill: "Well, I certainly don't want to get cancer."
Bill: "I'm going to get a smoke. Want to join me Dave?"
Jill: "Well, I guess smoking can't be that bad. After all, Bill smokes."

Assuming the claims of Muslims about the Banu Quraiza were true, did all the men in this tribe deserved death?
Did that warrant such punishment?
Muhammad ordered the inspection of the genitals of boys to determine if they had grown pubic hair and if they had, he counted them amongst men and beheaded them.
Is this justice?
What was the guilt of the women and children who became slaves?
Is this moral in your opinion?
I know you don’t use reason but does your feeling approve these evil things?
Put yourself in the shoes of a Jew living in Medina.
Would you like to be treated the way Muslims treated them?
How does it feel if someone raids your home, kills you, then loots your wealth and rapes your wife and daughter that same night while enslaving your mother and small children?
Is that morally right?
Forget about reason.
Does your feeling approve these crimes?

You are just trying to run away from all my previous post and going back to your refuted point...

I told it clearly in Islam it is absolutely forbidden to persecute any jews and christian... if they needs to be persecuted it needs to be done by their own chosen judge and needs to be done by their own law...

Same case also happened over here...

There were discussion going on for days how they can be persecuted between muslim, jews and other inhabitant of medina... n later when it has been proposed to carry out the trial based on bible law and their own chosen judge they agreed....

N now ... who gave the verdict of death???

Is it prophet mohammad?? NO

Is it the judge??? Yes....

Based on which law??? Biblical law

Which biblical verse???

Deuteronomy 20:10 When you approach a city to wage war against it, offer it terms of peace. 20:11 If it accepts your terms15 and submits to you, all the people found in it will become your slaves.16 20:12 If it does not accept terms of peace but makes war with you, then you are to lay siege to it. 20:13 The Lord your God will deliver it over to you17 and you must kill every single male by the sword. 20:14 However, the women, little children, cattle, and anything else in the city – all its plunder – you may take for yourselves as spoil. You may take from your enemies the plunder that the Lord your God has given you.

Look according to bible law if you make treaty with any one they have been asked to treat as slave... but which prophet mohammad never did with banu qurayza...

n it asked to kill every male member of the tribe... but according to the traditional story prophrt mohammad left all the minor... n it also asked to take all the woman as a slave....

you can have more details on the following..

Banu Qurayza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now regarding whether killing of every one was justifiable or not ... on this there are many different opinion among the muslim scholar if we take in to account Quranic verse against some narrated story after 200 years of the real event..

n the quranic verse...

QUran 33:26." .... (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. "

Rgis verse clearly saying some you slew and some you made prisoner... it clearly contradict the story of killing of all adult men...

The explanation was given following way...

The traditional story of killing all man came from tabari who collected all this from his grand father and his grand father collected that from others...

N his grand father was a jews converted muslim from some where in syriya or iraq... n grew up in the area of madina where later descendent of banu qurayza grew up... so it was quite possible to have many exaggerated narration of the real event after around 100 years of the real story...as at those time there were no way to varify 100% of any narration...

As it is always preffered to take quran account before hadith ... so muslim scholar say this 300-900 dead was later exaggerated story ... other wise it would not be written in quran you slew only a few and others you made prisoner... and it is also not allowed in islam to punish others if he/she is not involved in any crime...

But some christian missionary site still try to potray that the narrated story after 200 year is true... so the reply is as I said before ... the whole trial went on biblical law and prophet mohammad did not give the verdict so there were no way to make prophet Mohammad associated with that....

If the qurayza would have asked prophet mohammad to run the trial then he might have forgiven them also like he did to even a jews woman who tried to kill prophet mohammad...

Back
Top Bottom