What's new

Best PC games. Need Help!

Anyone plays Americas Army 2.5.8 or even Ver. 3? You will find me playing the border maps (ver. 2.8.5) under the handle "hanmu."

@ Desiman, for all that the alienware gives you, you'll get more from a custom rig - you might as well build a custom rig! Patriot is right, no fun in letting go of greens for a branded one when you can get the same specs from a custom rig! I built mine back in '08 with an Asrock 780a SLI ATX mb (built in wifi & no graphics!), AMD Phenom 9850 black edn, 4GB RAM, and a PNY GeForce 9800 GX2, all for a grand total of only ~800 USD!! Its still going strong!!

I tried playing many games, but being a bit impatient, I dont have time for strategy games or MW or COD. I prefer AA for it gives me a couple of hours of solid entertainment and its free!! Just d/l & install the game and you are set to go!

The problem with building custom rigs is that people dont pay attention to the 'small print' specs of parts. I literally did a month's research, everyday, to select parts for my rig and the day I got all the parts, I assembled the whole rig (including the OS within 3 hrs!!)

:whistle:badboy chinapakistan you play masseffect2

Currently am playing Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Vegas 2 well a good game somewhat like GRAW2.

Last edited:
Can somebody post best combat games for
X BOX and XBOX 360 respectively?
Thanks

:whistle:badboy chinapakistan you play masseffect2

Currently am playing Tom Clancy Rainboq Six Vegas 2 well a good game somewhat like GRAW2.

:lol:Tom Clancy Rainboq Six Vegas 2 is a good game, but I like alien and space story, so Masseffect2 is very suited to me.:oops: It is really a good game, if you have free time you can try it.

Anyone plays Americas Army 2.5.8 or even Ver. 3? You will find me playing the border maps (ver. 2.8.5) under the handle "hanmu."

@ Desiman, for all that the alienware gives you, you'll get more from a custom rig - you might as well build a custom rig! Patriot is right, no fun in letting go of greens for a branded one when you can get the same specs from a custom rig! I built mine back in '08 with an Asrock 780a SLI ATX mb (built in wifi & no graphics!), AMD Phenom 9850 black edn, 4GB RAM, and a PNY GeForce 9800 GX2, all for a grand total of only ~800 USD!! Its still going strong!!

I tried playing many games, but being a bit impatient, I dont have time for strategy games or MW or COD. I prefer AA for it gives me a couple of hours of solid entertainment and its free!! Just d/l & install the game and you are set to go!

The problem with building custom rigs is that people dont pay attention to the 'small print' specs of parts. I literally did a month's research, everyday, to select parts for my rig and the day I got all the parts, I assembled the whole rig (including the OS within 3 hrs!!)

Building a custom rig takes a lot of research and i have seen that 50% of the time custom rigs start giving trouble very early on because parts dont compliment each other. Paying 500-1000 bucks extra for a professional job and a full 3 year warranty is much more easy and less painful. I really dont have the time to build a custom rig and dont mind paying a bit extra for the amazing job the Alienware guys do. In terms of gaming you really cant get better than them. Their rigs just run much more smother than any custom rig i have seen. But again thats my opinion, your could be different.

XBOX 360 Combat and simulations
COD 4/5 and all series
GRAW2
GRAW 3 coming soon I'll post video
Rainbow Six Vegas 1/2
Operation Flashpoint 2 Dragon Rising
Ace Combat 6: Fires Of Liberation (just ok game personally it need tweaks maybe next release are better)
Fuels of War
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (one was ok)
Far Cry 1/2
Raven Squad: Operation Hidden Dagger (i don't like it)
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Sniper Ghost Warrior
HAWX

Last edited by a moderator:
Cod 4 Modern Warfare..Cod 5 sucks honestly..old weapons etc.COD 6 is fine but i still prefer COD4 Modern Warfare.

I used to play Recoil almost 7-8 years back.. anyone played that game?

My recomendations
1) Diablo I,II (if you have a strong heart)
2) Warcraft III+exp and World of Warcraft+expensions
3) Battle realms+ Expension
:tup:

Back
Top Bottom