What's new

Best 4th Generation Fighter In The World

Storm Force

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Everybody knows that currently the F22 is a in a league of its own. But wat is not clear which of the TRUELY OPERATIONAL fighters from the 4TH GENERATION can be considered to be the best and why.

For me the top contenders are as follows, with reasons attached.

Best Multi role F18 Super Hornets. Reasons why Aesa radar best electronics and great at both strike and BVR warfare in air defense.

Best Air supremacy fighter The Typhoon due to low RCS great Engine thrust and aggility.

Other highly capable contenders

Rafael Su30mki & J10/FC20

i HAVE DISCOUNTED BOTH F15silent eagle and SU35B as they are not in service as of today.

" Interestingly India has field tested 6 fighters and will give us a real clue who is the best " in their minds anyways..

this type of threads r only self satisfactory in nature,making as believe what we thought was right

Are we talking about pure 4th gen fighters or are 4.5 and 4++ fighters included?

rafel and silent eagle are 4.5 gen .. same is about f-16 block 52+, f-18c/d, su-30mki ....... jf-17 is best example of 4th gen .... but i am not saying it best fighter because it has to prove itself yet..

rafel and silent eagle are 4.5 gen .. same is about f-16 block 52+, f-18c/d, su-30mki ....... jf-17 is best example of 4th gen .... but i am not saying it best fighter because it has to prove itself yet..

Then its either su-30 of India and China or F-18 Hornet ( not super hornet) of US. ;)

why are u guys hating everything from France lately. The feeling was different during the news about M2K- rose upgrades where there. :blink:

What??? I like french kisses...I like champagne....I like the suicidal novelists there....I even like Frenchcut(though I am clean shaven myself....)

I like the Silent Eagle concept too. It seems to be a cost effective way to give a heavy fighter stealth. I wonder if Russia is going to work on a "Silent Flanker" too.

I like the Silent Eagle concept too. It seems to be a cost effective way to give a heavy fighter stealth. I wonder if Russia is going to work on a "Silent Flanker" too.

The cost of silent eagle is actually well over F-35, would u believe that??

Boeing estimates the F-15SE’s cost, including airframe, spares and training, at $100 million each. :woot:

PICTURES: Boeing unveils upgraded F-15 Silent Eagle with fifth-generation features-17/03/2009-Washington DC-Flight International

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom