What's new

Bengali Nationalism a Threat to Bangladesh's National Security

Just don't find them attractive and they all look the same to me. But that's not a reason for disliking them. I wouldn't dislike them if they stay in their own countries.

Anyway coming back to the point of West Bengal and whether we should maintain a relationship with them - yes, absolutely. They are part of our history and have contributed much to the Bengali culture. We should not turn against them just because they are Hindu. At the end if it all what's more important - shared ancestry or religion? If anything, we should like people of West Bengal more than Arabs and other Muslims.
if you consider yourself Bengali-Muslim, you share more with nearby non-Bengali Muslims than with Bengali Hindus. and i don't get your hatred for mongoloid and obsession for West Bengalis

It seems that Bengali Nationalism has turned extreme and violent, these extreme secularists have waged a crusade on the Muslim population of Bangladesh. This ideology has to be eradicated from the soil of Bangladesh for the sovereignty of Bangladesh.

@IamBengali is the perfect example of an extreme secularist, influenced by Bengali nationalism. These murtad lovers are more Hindu than Hindus themselves.

So how does Bangladesh tackle this problem?
LOL Jamati at their best :rofl: now jamati has started calling Nationalism is bad for country. The rise of nationalizm is the sign of increased Patroitism among bangladeshis. Very soon you jamatis and your gay love AL, BNP and others will be wipped out from BD.Will depart you with @IamBengali , both of you are harmful for BD's prospect.

if you consider yourself Bengali-Muslim, you share more with nearby non-Bengali Muslims than with Bengali Hindus. and i don't get your hatred for mongoloid and obsession for West Bengalis

Well, to be fair, I don't think Hindu Bengalis like us, either. What's your hate for West Bengalis anyway? Doesn't Islam teach to not hate others? I'll admit I'm not a good Muslim so sometimes I do make vile comments, but that's only because I feel we are threatened. I wouldn't hate Orientals if they didn't threaten our lands.

Last edited:
LOL Jamati at their best :rofl: now jamati has started calling Nationalism is bad for country. The rise of nationalizm is the sign of increased Patroitism among bangladeshis. Very soon you jamatis and your gay love AL, BNP and others will be wipped out from BD.Will depart you with @IamBengali , both of you are harmful for BD's prospect.

Who is safe for BD's prospect? Jamaatis out, Bengalis out. Only Morons? :o:

well forget about west bengal's hindus even west bengal's muslim dont want to join BD :omghaha:

We are outperforming WB. If we maintain the current rate of growth for another few years then we will double our current GDP. We just need to get our population under control and we'll have a bright future. However, I think we need to be secular to attain this. If we allow any hardline Muslim parties to gain influence then we'll be doomed. It could go either way.

We are outperforming WB. If we maintain the current rate of growth for another few years then we will double our current GDP. We just need to get our population under control and we'll have a bright future. However, I think we need to be secular to attain this. If we allow any hardline Muslim parties to gain influence then we'll be doomed. It could go either way.

No doubt, some time back i proved that BD now have higher per capita then West Bengal. Indians laughed at first but then accepted ugly reality. Basically west Bengalis short commings are hidden behind giant India. On their own they are over populated and less per capita income then BD.

Also did you know as of 2013 BD is less hungry then India? I don't even know why some Bengalis want to join poor Bharoti nation.

you are worse than an Indian, you are an indian slave idol worshipping bengali radical.

Yeah. so what's the big deal? You eat Indian wheat made foods every single morning and evening if you are in BD, not in London then you are also 'Indian slave'.

Yeah. so what's the big deal? You eat Indian wheat made foods every single morning and evening if you are in BD, not in London then you are also 'Indian slave'.
infidel logic at its best.

Indians are using North Euro sperms for their fair looking childrens. Bengalis can do the same if one don't have problem raising children of others. Importing North Euro sperms are easy and inexpensive. Importing 20 million north euro people will be near impossible.
Are they really? I didn't know that. I was kidding about all that nonsense anyway. The whole point of having kids is out of love or don't have any. Why carry a child of a complete stranger?

Are they really? I didn't know that. I was kidding about all that nonsense anyway. The whole point of having kids is out of love or don't have any. Why carry a child of a complete stranger?

Yes believe me they are,

The couple wanted a donor with ‘very fair’ skin, but as someone with such special physical attributes was not available on Indian databases, the couple decided to look abroad for Caucasian or ‘white’ egg donors.

“The husband is very fair and they wanted to have a fair child. We could not get an egg donor who could match the husband’s complexion and, hence, a Caucasian donor was selected,” said Dr Duru Shah, who runs a private clinic at Peddar Road. “The donor is a student who wanted to fund her nursing course and so agreed.”

According to infertility experts, easily accessible websites and donor-finding agencies have brought foreign sperm and egg donors just a click away from Indian couples.

Indian couples seek ‘white’ donors for fair kids - Hindustan Times

No doubt, some time back i proved that BD now have higher per capita then West Bengal. Indians laughed at first but then accepted ugly reality. Basically west Bengalis short commings are hidden behind giant India. On their own they are over populated and less per capita income then BD.

Also did you know as of 2013 BD is less hungry then India? I don't even know why some Bengalis want to join poor Bharoti nation.
We still have a long way to go. I have seen some population predictions for 2050 and Bangladesh is predicted to be well above 200m by then. I know they are predictions but I think they will be fairly accurate. That's far too many for a country no bigger than the UK.

Regarding genetic engineering, the speed at which science is advancing, I don't think we are many years away from a time when parents could potentially 'design' their unborn child. Two African parents could potentially have a European looking child by altering the child's genetic coding.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom