What's new

Bengali Nationalism a Threat to Bangladesh's National Security

And I see all PDF NRBs wish disasters in BD so that they can masturbate at it looking from a remote locations and we Bangladeshis rot in hell.

Exactly, My thought too. All NRB's in PDF think like this. I thought they have some beneficial patriotic sense.

May Allah save our country from their evil wishes. I believe Allah is with us.

Right, the need of the hour is Bangla ISIS to save Islam in Bangladesh, and groups like Ansarullah Bangla Team are on the right track to secure a prosperous future for the true Bangladeshis! :tup: :)

As long we Bangladeshi's are alive. This will never gonna happen.

We crossed the LDC status, definitely we don't want get back to stone aged status like Myanmar, Afghanistan.

What:omghaha: sounds so weird.

Check my post again.

In reality brother we are not Bengali and Bangladesh is not a Bengali country. We have many foreigners living in Bangladesh like afghan, Arab, Turk and Persian. Maybe 3% in total is actually native Bengali. Our country needs s new name to embrace our collective Muslim heritage like

Khaganate of Bengal
Muslimastan
Al banglar,
Mughalistan,
banglastan,

In reality brother we are not Bengali and Bangladesh is not a Bengali country. We have many foreigners living in Bangladesh like afghan, Arab, Turk and Persian. Maybe 3% in total is actually native Bengali. Our country needs s new name to embrace our collective Muslim heritage like

Khaganate of Bengal
Muslimastan
Al banglar,
Mughalistan,
banglastan,
Sure,start a war over petty issue.

Sure,start a war over petty issue.

@PathanBangladeshi is a false flagger.

Though Im in favor of modernization of BD. We can change some basic things of our country.

Bangladesh is a too long name to pronounce. And Bangladesh is relatively new name. We should rename it to Bengal or Bong(o) which represents our country's true and actual ancient name.

The anthem should be changed to something cheesy and chilly. Hearing which everyone will be motivated. Not dull like Amar sonar Bangla.

Country flag should be more colorful and stylish.

@PathanBangladeshi is a false flagger.

Though Im in favor of modernization of BD. We can change some basic things of our country.

Bangladesh is a too long name. And Bangladesh is relatively new name. We should rename it to Bengal or Bong(o) which represents our country's true and actual ancient name.

The anthem should be changed to something cheesy and chilly. Hearing which everyone will be motivated. Not dull like Amar sonar Bangla.

Country flag should be more colorful and stylish.
Where is your proof? Awami dalal always make baseless accusations

Leaving Islam first policy aside and deciding First Bangali has destroyed social and idelogical facet of Bangladesh as a whole country.

It has no purpose or real meaning in existence.

@waz bhai you banned this pathetic troll for 1 week? Why o_O
These new recruits should be banned permanently for trolling.

Tar bari koi jigan ar tarey ancholic Banglai kichu likhtey kon. Ghoti hoileyo bar hoiya jabey.

It seems that Bengali Nationalism has turned extreme and violent, these extreme secularists have waged a crusade on the Muslim population of Bangladesh. This ideology has to be eradicated from the soil of Bangladesh for the sovereignty of Bangladesh.

@IamBengali is the perfect example of an extreme secularist, influenced by Bengali nationalism. These murtad lovers are more Hindu than Hindus themselves.

So how does Bangladesh tackle this problem?
It always surprises me how foreign born or someone living in the advanced western countries can be so religious fundamentalists and much more religiously motivated than the countrymen of their heritage. Do these guys despise the system in west they are currently living in? If it's anyway remotely no, why do they then want rest of the Bengalis in Bangladesh to live in religious run country while they enjoy the laws of the west?

Living in one of the most secular country like Canada, this guy wants to eradicate secularism from Bangladesh. Bitch, if you hate it so much, why are you in Canada instead of Saudi Arabia? Why don't you move where you feel more comfortable with your ideology? I am sure the secularists in Canada is suppressing you, why not move to the free countries of Middle East where you can be free from all the suppression of secularist!

Back
Top Bottom