What's new

Bengali Nationalism a Threat to Bangladesh's National Security

Why do you need Arab genes?

They represent the best of Islam. But my only concern is that Arabs are not particularly intelligent people. So do we want to dumb down the Bangladeshis in favour of better looks and a more purer Muslim, or do we want to keep status quo and accept Bangladesh as a lost cause?

They represent the best of Islam. But my only concern is that Arabs are not particularly intelligent people. So do we want to dumb down the Bangladeshis in favour of better looks and a more purer Muslim, or do we want to keep status quo and accept Bangladesh is a lost cause?

But Arabs have zero contribution in spreading Islam in Bengal. Persians did.

But Arabs have zero contribution in spreading Islam in Bengal. Persians did.
Arab or Persian - either will do.

I've had a few sleepless nights worrying about what will happen to Bangladesh in the future, after most of us have passed on, because of our location. I occasionally listen to sad Bengali songs and they fill me with tears.

Arab or Persian - either will do.

What you really need is European immigration ~ 15- 20 million will do. Provide them incentive to immigrate. Force them to mix their genes with you thoroughly so you don't end up with white elitists ruling brown peasants. You will become taller, better looking, and smarter. Suddenly, Bangladesh would become the big daddy of Asia and respected by all.
Persian and Arab won't suffice at all.

AL rule will not end peacefully. They will never allow democracy, unless they are given opportunity to freely stuff ballot boxes. It may take 10-15 years, but people's back will be against the wall and they will rise up eventually, specially if they get help from external powers sympathetic to Bangladesh population.

I have some observations:

1. Non-political majority of Bangladeshis and the un-informed and miss-informed Bangladeshis do not care about this country or religion or secularism. Life is very challenging here, and the earning/income is limited, so people are not politically interested and do not give a damn if BAL does crimes until they can be in a comfort zone.

2. Most of the people are unlikely to stand against BAL until they can fulfill their needs for a peaceful life, even though they know it very well that BAL is doing all the wrongs.

3. Only politically motivated people feel the needs to raise voice against BAL, the common people do not care much.

4. Most of the people are confused, they never have seen this extent division before, so it will take more time to decide whether they will take the side of BAL or BNP/Jammat.

5. Most of the people do not have enough correct information to decide what to do.

6. Most of the people are busy with personal life, instead of country.

7. No strong protest is coming against BAL from the root/mass people anytime soon, because they are busy with their challenging life, and do not have correct information to take a firm decision.

8. In 10-15 years, BAL may make the mejority of people satisfied after eliminating all the BNPs and Jammaties. Because the mejority is not interested in country or religion if they are personally happy, like there is no load shedding now, people are happy for this.

Last edited:
What you really need is European immigration ~ 15- 20 million will do. Provide them incentive to immigrate. Force them to mix their genes with you thoroughly so you don't end up with white elitists ruling brown peasants. You will become taller, better looking, and smarter. Suddenly, Bangladesh would become the big daddy of Asia and respected by all.
Persian and Arab won't suffice at all.
Not Europeans. I have three of my own family (distant relatives) married to white Europeans and I don't like it. Two are already divorced after 3/4 years of marriage. Anyway, given the current economic state and overpopulation of Bangladesh, why would Europeans settle there en masse?

Not Europeans. I have three of my own family (distant relatives) married to white Europeans and I don't like it. Two are already divorced after 3/4 years of marriage. Anyway, given the current economic state and overpopulation of Bangladesh, why would Europeans settle there en masse?

Dude, no one respects Arabs or Persians. Sad but true. Their countries do not have good reputations in the world. I would say Bangladesh has less of a bad reputation than Iran or Saudi Arabia ; it's just not talked about as much. They are not white enough. Arabs and persians also face racial profiling. SOme Bangladeshis already look Arab or persian to begin with.
You need European DNA but perhaps immigration is not the best solution unless you can manage to kill off 20 million Bangladeshis to make room for the incoming people. You have to lure them using monetary incentives. That's up to you to figure out ! Good luck on your endeavor!!111111

I have some observations:

1. Non-political majority of Bangladeshis and the un-informed and miss-informed Bangladeshis do not care about this country or religion or secularism. Life is very challenging here, and the earning/income is limited, so people are not politically interested and do not give a damn if BAL does crimes until they can be in a comfort zone.

2. Most of the people are unlikely to stand against BAL until they can fulfill their needs for a peaceful life, even though they know it very well that BAL is doing all the wrongs.

3. Only politically motivated people feel the needs to raise voice against BAL, the common people do not care much.

4. Most of the people are confused, they never have seen this extent division before, so it will take more time to decide whether they will take the side of BAL or BNP/Jammat.

5. Most of the people do not have enough correct information to decide what to do.

6. Most of the people are busy with personal life, instead of country.

7. No strong protest is coming against BAL from the root/mass people anytime soon, because they are busy with their challenging life, and do not have correct information to take a firm decision.

8. In 10-15 years, BAL may make the mejority of people satisfied after eliminating all the BNPs and Jammaties. Because the mejority is not interested in country or religion if they are personally happy, like there is no load shedding now, people are happy for this.

If common non-political people are happy with AL dictatorial rule, why should anyone need to cry for democracy? Bangladesh should live happily ever after with AL. But AL is bound to screw it up for themselves, just give it time. Even Indians will not be able to save them.

And lets not forget the China factor which will be ready to intervene in 10-15 years, that will make a difference. BNP and Jammat may not exist, but Muslim Bangladeshi's will still be more than 90% in Bangladesh. And they will become much more anti-India and pro-China by that time.

Good :tup:
Now we have a start. So bengali will go. And since we don't know how Arab Bengali was, you will have to Arabize it. :enjoy: Kewl. I like that. :agree:
that would be Muslim Bengali or Musalman Bengali. not Arab Bengali. i thought you knew at least that much that a Muslim is not necessarily Arab :(

Dude, no one respects Arabs or Persians. Sad but true. Their countries do not have good reputations in the world. I would say Bangladesh has less of a bad reputation than Iran or Saudi Arabia ; it's just not talked about as much. They are not white enough. Arabs and persians also face racial profiling. SOme Bangladeshis already look Arab or persian to begin with.
You need European DNA but perhaps immigration is not the best solution unless you can manage to kill off 20 million Bangladeshis to make room for the incoming people. You have to lure them using monetary incentives. That's up to you to figure out ! Good luck on your endeavor!!111111
I take your point. To be honest, Arabs (the Gulf Arabs especially), Iranians and even Southern Europeans are generally not that good looking anyway; its the Northern and Western Europeans that are the best looking people.

And to be honest, I am not all that religious anyway. I certainly wouldn't be a racist if I were. In fact, I don't like hardline Muslims at all, as they are usually bad for a country's economic prospects. I just feel we need to become more Arbicised or Persianised to counterweight the threat of any cultural influences from Northeast India, China and so on.

I don't want to kill fellow Bengalis but we do need to introduce strict family-planning methods across the country so the population decreases - naturally. Given our size I would say the optimal population would be no more than 120 million, perhaps even lower. And then we can begin the eugenics programme. Let's just hope no one mislabels the sperm - labelling it Arab when in fact, containing Chinese.

We have two options. We keep the current Bengali and have a secular state or we have a more Islamic state and Arabicise our language more. Keep it Bengali but introduce more Arabic and Persian loan words. We should also change our genetics. We should artificially inseminate many Bangladeshi women with Arab sperm, to try and impregnate them with half Arab kids. We should close our borders all around the country so we don't get any further mixing with undesirables like those in the Northeast of India.

How f***, you have to be the most weird mofo I've met on this forum! :woot: :woot:

Hope you're just trolling..
EDIT: Yeah, you probably were.

I take your point. To be honest, Arabs (the Gulf Arabs especially), Iranians and even Southern Europeans are generally not that good looking anyway; its the Northern and Western Europeans that are the best looking people.

And to be honest, I am not all that religious anyway. I certainly wouldn't be a racist if I were. In fact, I don't like hardline Muslims at all, as they are usually bad for a country's economic prospects. I just feel we need to become more Arbicised or Persianised to counterweight the threat of any cultural influences from Northeast India, China and so on.

I don't want to kill fellow Bengalis but we do need to introduce strict family-planning methods across the country so the population decreases - naturally. Given our size I would say the optimal population would be no more than 120 million, perhaps even lower. And then we can begin the eugenics programme. Let's just hope no one mislabels the sperm - labelling it Arab when in fact, containing Chinese.

Dude don't lump Southern Europeans with Iranians or Arabs. Southern Europeans are respected by all and middle easterners are not. To be honest, I look more white than most gulf Arabs and many iranians but I won't call myself white. They will never accept me as white. Europeans don't like "brown" people at all, and especially those who look middle eastern. It's a curse to look similar to middle easterners in the West because then you may get attacked and profiled and get called a terrorist. You need European DNA. Don't settle for Arabs or Iranians. Why don't you like mongoloids?

Last edited:
Dude don't lump Southern Europeans with Iranians or Arabs. Southern Europeans are respected by all and middle easterners are not. To be honest, I look more white than most gulf Arabs and many iranians but I won't call myself white. They will never accept me as white. Europeans don't like "brown" people at all, and especially those who look middle eastern. It's a curse to look similar to middle easterners in the West because then you may get attacked and profiled and get called a terrorist. You need European DNA. Don't settle for Arabs or Iranians. Why don't you like mongoloids?
Just don't find them attractive and they all look the same to me. But that's not a reason for disliking them. I wouldn't dislike them if they stay in their own countries.

Anyway coming back to the point of West Bengal and whether we should maintain a relationship with them - yes, absolutely. They are part of our history and have contributed much to the Bengali culture. We should not turn against them just because they are Hindu. At the end if it all what's more important - shared ancestry or religion? If anything, we should like people of West Bengal more than Arabs and other Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom