What's new

Bengali Nationalism a Threat to Bangladesh's National Security

It seems that Bengali Nationalism has turned extreme and violent, these extreme secularists have waged a crusade on the Muslim population of Bangladesh. This ideology has to be eradicated from the soil of Bangladesh for the sovereignty of Bangladesh.

@IamBengali is the perfect example of an extreme secularist, influenced by Bengali nationalism. These murtad lovers are more Hindu than Hindus themselves.

So how does Bangladesh tackle this problem?

I have no problem with these secularists or anything they want like @IamBengali , but until they practice democracy.

Both the secularists and Islamists have their ideological views which we cannot change by force. Also we have come across a long path towards the pole-end of extremism, now no one would accept other's view. So democracy is the only peaceful solution to me to peacefully decide the policies and constitutions of BD.

The good thing is so far BNP and jammat are peaceful and follow the way of democracy. Since I believe that these @IamBengali type people are minority, so wanting a fair election should be our only and one peaceful demand.

And of course, this BAL govt will have to face trial for treasons and killing people someday and we have to expose their all lies.

1. We need to aware people inside and outside this country that this present BAL govt is not democratic at all, and doing extra-judiciary killing and suppression.

2. Asking a fair election, and then punish the traitors based on fair evidence.

3. Making awareness about BAL's all crimes against nation.

Bengali nationalists can go to live in Bay of Bengal or West Bengal.

I have no problem with these secularists or anything they want like @IamBengali , but until they practice democracy.

Both the secularists and Islamists have their ideological views which we cannot change by force. Also we have come across a long path towards the pole-end of extremism, now no one would accept other's view. So democracy is the only peaceful solution to me to peacefully decide the policies and constitutions of BD.

The good thing is so far BNP and jammat are peaceful and follow the way of democracy. Since I believe that these @IamBengali type people are minority, so wanting a fair election should be our only and one peaceful demand.

And of course, this BAL govt will have to face trial for treasons and killing people someday and we have to expose their all lies.

1. We need to aware people inside and outside this country that this present BAL govt is not democratic at all, and doing extra-judiciary killing and suppression.

Secular extremists are terrorizing the population of Bangladesh...these will be labelled terrorists in due time.

We have two options. We keep the current Bengali and have a secular state or we have a more Islamic state and Arabicise our language more. Keep it Bengali but introduce more Arabic and Persian loan words. We should also change our genetics. We should artificially inseminate many Bangladeshi women with Arab sperm, to try and impregnate them with half Arab kids. We should close our borders all around the country so we don't get any further mixing with undesirables like those in the Northeast of India.
I hope you aren't being serious bro...:rofl:

Do it please. I support you. I swear God. If you can change it I will always be happy to be a slave to you. I promise. :victory1:
in due time you will be taken care of, you are related to king brand cement and your picture was exposed.

AL rule will not end peacefully. They will never allow democracy, unless they are given opportunity to freely stuff ballot boxes. It may take 10-15 years, but people's back will be against the wall and they will rise up eventually, specially if they get help from external powers sympathetic to Bangladesh population.

I am being dead serious. I have actually given this matter a good deal of thought over the last few months. I am very worried that our genetics will be tainted further due to our location. We need to take action soon.
Why do you need Arab genes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom