What's new

Beghairath

Aalam-pannah, jaan kee amaan paon to kuch arz karon? Darr lagta hai, as I've recently learned of the pecking order @ pdf... :D

Arz kiyaaaa...........:

Pehlay iss mullay ko thori see phenti lagga deni chahiye.... :devil:

Best solution was that of ataturk.. not that I admire his ideas.. but this one.. send all these Mullah's on a boat(or airplane) for free Hajj..

And sink the boats in mid sea or blow up the planes mid air.

That wasn't it. You should know what he did in Ulus, Ankara to the remainder of the "mulleez" (mohtaram khatoon mulleeez).... :devil:

I love that man.... IN ONE NIGHT... a decree was issued, ANYTHING in arabic script, found in ANYONES possession, and OFF with their head.... :devil::laughcry::devil:

Best solution was that of ataturk.. not that I admire his ideas.. but this one.. send all these Mullah's on a boat(or airplane) for free Hajj..

And sink the boats in mid sea or blow up the planes mid air.

Aalam-pannah, jaan kee amaan paon to kuch arz karon? Darr lagta hai, as I've recently learned of the pecking order @ pdf... :D

Arz kiyaaaa...........:

Pehlay iss mullay ko thori see phenti lagga deni chahiye.... :devil:

The heck with the pecking order...

Anybody has any problems... Ill use my favorite phrase.. "oolamba che yakh she"

@Hyperion translate please- beghairiyat brigade ki yaad aa rahi hai- aloo ande. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, that is what those at the top of the pecking order always say, to those below. Except when it does matter.

“I like living here because this is a much organised place, very disciplined,” said Hafez Saheb who used to live in the Middle East before coming to America.

“Also because there’s justice and equality,” said Zahid, while reminding him that he was only quoting what Hafez Saheb had said before.

Hafez Saheb often used to say that there’s no justice in the Middle East for foreign workers. “They are treated like animals,” he complained.

“Yes, justice and equality too,” Hafez Saheb conceded.

“If there are so many good things in this society, then why can’t you just close your eyes when you see a kissing couple?” I asked.

Hafez Saheb did not respond.

“OK, what is better, to close your eyes or kill your daughter?” asked Zahid.

Hafez Saheb did not respond.

But the next week, when he received his green card, he came to the iftar gathering with a big box of sweets.

Anwar Iqbal is a correspondent for Dawn, based in Washington, DC.

Will the Hafiz Sahib be working as a maulvi in USA after the green card, and have the courage to spread his thoughts there? That is the more important question.

So this particular piece is real or a stereotype?-

No need to malign islam, there is no place for honour killing , karo kari etc in Islam............The sardar in the story was supposed to provide 4 witnesses if he was suspecting his daughter of zinna.....if not proved, then he was supposed to be get punished for Qadhf.

please explain How sir? going stray is one thing and staying on the right path and than doing such disgusting act is different.
example is mentioned in the main post - where molve g praying on one side but wont stop looking at the couple kissing ....and what awesome said in above post is true
Its not mullah its slave mentality off liberal scums the pets off west which is taking us back

The so called westernized liberals are maligning islam through these made up stories and propaganda articles, they are forgetting that islam is the most liberal and broad-minded religion, judge islam by studying the lives of hazrat mohammad p.b.u.h and his sahaba not some x.y.z hafiz sahab.

The so called westernized liberals are maligning islam through these made up stories and propaganda articles, they are forgetting that islam is the most liberal and broad-minded religion, judge islam by studying the lives of hazrat mohammad p.b.u.h and his sahaba not some x.y.z hafiz sahab.

Are you honestly telling me such honor killing is not happening in Pakistan? Liberals have made up all cases of honor killings?

Are you honestly telling me such honor killing is not happening in Pakistan? Liberals have made up all cases of honor killings?

They surely happens but not because of islam and ulema e haq. Honour killing is jihalat and are happening due to lack of islam.
You bashed ulemas because of propaganda article but the thing is they are last people in pakistan you would expect to do honour killing .

Back
Top Bottom