What's new

Beghairath

Yara, be careful with words and pointing fingers, lest you want some sacred references from my personal "mullah-o-pedia". :D

I am talking about their economic and goverment system not technology @Awesome in pakistan liberal scums are real and ultimate beghirat

Last edited by a moderator:
is it said by those living there or those coming from abroad because i don't see that among british muslims infact right now they are the most radical and fanatic bunch of people with far flung from islamic values

Yara, be careful with words and pointing fingers, lest you want some sacred references from my personal "mullah-o-pedia". :D
Why is that?
Why are the British Muslims the most radical of the bunch and who bring maximum shame.

Why not American Muslims, or Norwegian Muslims or Australian Muslims.

no, they are refering to the society and general behaviour of all uk people not british muslims as such. Most muslims grudgingly accept that this society is more humane than back home. Conversation always starts with 'british women dont have izzat... and ends up with they are better muslims than us pakistanis'.

True when it comes to equality and justice, as those coming from somalia, iraq, nigeria and never witnessed those but talking about the society and social circle well i doubt that.
A documentry was made by bbc in bradford about integration of different cultures and religions in the society and guess what, the test failed.

Why is that?
Why are the British Muslims the most radical of the bunch and who bring maximum shame.

It will derail the topic i guess...

It will derail the topic i guess...

Not really. The topic is about the values of Muslims or Pakistani's in UK.

And as far as I understand, its mostly the Pakistanis in UK who behave this way using Islam for nefarious purposes.

Why is it that American Pakistani's, Turkish Pakistani's or Norwegian Pakistani's(who I have heard are an asset to their country) are unlike the British Pakistanis.

I've been asking myself the same question. 100% of Pakistanis in Norway are FLIPPIN AMAZING....... you can not imagine the size of Pakistan diaspora there, and how superbly integrated they are into the society. Same case in Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden etc etc.

There is something about GB, and all the losers who have chosen that place to be their second home.... they can't even integrate into that society or culture....... Furthermore, personally, I don't like that whiney nation at all. Our people and locals.....

Why is that?

I am talking about their economic and goverment system not technology @Awesome in pakistan liberal scums are real and ultimate beghirat

The same economic system which encourage innovations but I agree that debt based economy does not good for South Asian nation. So called liberal are also culprit but how can you impose your on person against his/her will. Why not those ghiratmant people killed their boys who committed rape, robbery or give bad name in society.

Not really. The topic is about the values of Muslims or Pakistani's in UK.

And as far as I understand, its mostly the Pakistanis in UK who behave this way using Islam for nefarious purposes.

Why is it that American Pakistani's, Turkish Pakistani's or Norwegian Pakistani's(who I have heard are an asset to their country) are unlike the British Pakistanis.

Tbh i hate arguing especially when fasting, though i have eaten now but still too lazy to write a lengthy reply.
The question at hand is mixing the tradition, the culture with the religion. And it is not only done by muslims but by other people too.
It is telling us that culture and the religion might not go together. The killing of daughter for the sake of honir is more traditional than religion

Why muslims behave this in UK? Well i guess its because of the version of islam preached to them. In US you will find daughters and sisters wearing sleeveless shirts, dancing and singing in the parties, and yet you will also find them at quran khuwani and religious gatherings.......

I've been asking myself the same question. 100% of Pakistanis in Norway are FLIPPIN AMAZING....... you can not imagine the size of Pakistan diaspora there, and how superbly integrated they are into the society. Same case in Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden etc etc.

There is something about GB, and all the losers who have chosen that place to be their second home.... they can't even integrate into that society or culture....... Furthermore, personally, I don't like that whiney nation at all. Our people and locals.....

All they have here are those goddamned weird haircuts. Moreover, one must look at the sort of diaspora(i.e from which region of Pakistan) exist in the countries. For eg.. did they come from generally educated areas or otherwise.

Rapists Mullay, Chor Mullay, Daughter killers Mullay.

Its like the Jahiliyat the Prophet freed us from, these Mullay are taking us back there.

All they have here are those goddamned weird haircuts. Moreover, one must look at the sort of diaspora(i.e from which region of Pakistan) exist in the countries. For eg.. did they come from generally educated areas or otherwise.

England is filled with Mirpuris...

LOL. Mirpur khaas.... :D

Well, seriously, I don't think "from where they came" makes that much of a difference. Norsk speaking, totally integrated Norwegian-Pakistani businessman, doctors, engineers, intellectuals... what do they have in common? Their forefathers escaped ABJECT poverty and came to Norway *not the doctor variety* And now look what the have achieved.. and how? Very simple, they learned the local language, learned their customs. The second generation and third generation is so deeply woven into the fabric of Norwegian society, that it's impossible that it could've or would've happened in such a short period.

Same case all over Scandinavia. My personal congratulations to the Scandinavian system.

Jahan bhee jaatay hain, sirf gand hee kartay hain! :P

England is filled with Mirpuris...

Aalam-pannah, jaan kee amaan paon to kuch arz karon? Darr lagta hai, as I've recently learned of the pecking order @ pdf... :D

Arz kiyaaaa...........:

Pehlay iss mullay ko thori see phenti lagga deni chahiye.... :devil:

Rapists Mullay, Chor Mullay, Daughter killers Mullay.

Its like the Jahiliyat the Prophet freed us from, these Mullay are taking us back there.

Back
Top Bottom