What's new

BDR Requests Non-lethal Weapons at Border

B But there are complains that Indians shepard does cross the border and Chinese just shoot them out. There were some discussion in your parliament that I heard and your home minister was too ashamed to accept it. Come to reality world my dear.. :no:

okay so when china does it to india its ok....why such dbl standards ???

Come with some latest news, and not 2003 news covering the craps of rightist fernindez. So, what your BSF troops are doing all the time? And why, instead, they are busy with killing the innocent cow traders only @ of 700 per year? BSF troops must be shot dead for not doing their jobs.

Indians are here to claim that 20 crore BD citizens are living in their midst. Is it in the largest slum of Asia in Bombay, or there are many thousand other slums as well? well, now I remember, even India's slum dogs are multi-millioinaires, isn't it? So, more BDs should go there and enrich themselves.
]

oh now ferenandez is a right winger????
seriously wth!!!!

Yes the BSF must be reprimanded for only mowing down 700 a year. That figure ought to rise then.Say what why dont you try to cross the border.I`ll be really dissapointed with bsf if you make across..

and dat figure is 2 cr not 20 , considering the fact that illegal immigrants multiply like anything.
Yeah u know what even a slum dweller gets to oscars..

Yeah ur all welcome...... if u make alive that is.

]

oh now ferenandez is a right winger????
seriously wth!!!!

Yes the BSF must be reprimanded for only mowing down 700 a year. That figure ought to rise then.Say what why dont you try to cross the border.I`ll be really dissapointed with bsf if you make across..

and dat figure is 2 cr not 20 , considering the fact that illegal immigrants multiply like anything.
Yeah u know what even a slum dweller gets to oscars..

Yeah ur all welcome...... if u make alive that is.

I know many of my BD Hindu friends' families who do not go to the Indian High Commission office in Dhaka, because it is time consuming. They move freely across the border by paying a certain amount of Nazrana to our bad guy BDR and your ferocious BSF. There are almost a million Hindus per year who go to west Bengal, stay with their relatives for a few days, eat Shondesh in Calcutta, watch a few movies, spend quite a lot of money and then come back to their native land Bangladesh.

What are you going to do about these people, and also to all those Hindus who finally choose to live in India? They prepare new ration cards by paying Selami to the political and non-political people and finally get Indian Passports. So, what are you going to do to control the movement of this kind of people? But, I forgot that your BSF can kill those cow traders who dare not to ay them bribes.

I know many of my BD Hindu friends' families who do not go to the Indian High Commission office in Dhaka, because it is time consuming. They move freely across the border by paying a certain amount of Nazrana to our bad guy BDR and your ferocious BSF. There are almost a million Hindus per year who go to west Bengal, stay with their relatives for a few days, eat Shondesh in Calcutta, watch a few movies, spend quite a lot of money and then come back to their native land Bangladesh.

What are you going to do about these people, and also to all those Hindus who finally choose to live in India? They prepare new ration cards by paying Selami to the political and non-political people and finally get Indian Passports. So, what are you going to do to control the movement of this kind of people? But, I forgot that your BSF can kill those cow traders who dare not to ay them bribes.

why is there a religious angle to this???
When we talk about illegal immigration we talk about the country of origin...not to what religion. A illegal immigrant named salman is no different from another illegal immigrant named sandip.

And about cow traders/cow smugglers......
If they were upto something illegal they will have to pay, irrespective of their religion.

apnar moto ekjon Bir jodi BSF er moidde thakto tahole to etodine apnara shobai mile dhakai picnic korten tai na?

Well said. If our size was double of BD then eastern India would have been our control long ago. Hindu is not match for Muslims bravery. It's history that Bharati Hindu can not digest. We are decedent of warriors while they are pesky cowards.

Well said. If our size was double of BD then eastern India would have been our control long ago. Hindu is not match for Muslims bravery. It's history that Bharati Hindu can not digest. We are decedent of warriors while they are pesky cowards.

yeah right hen was ur eastern muslim bravado when muslim from the west were terrorizing your nation and raping your women???

WHERE??

U are a sad religious bigot.

If........Then.....

'Nuff Said!:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

yeah right hen was ur eastern muslim bravado when muslim from the west were terrorizing your nation and raping your women???

WHERE??

U are a sad religious bigot.

LoL Dude, he wasn't born then!:lol:

I dont know you are right or not ..but your consstant breaking law of forum with such comments and contant overlook by mods creates doubt about bravery of the moderators....Are you very influencial person, man???

beshi sahoser borai dekhiyo na...jekhan theke beriyochho sekhane pure debo....

Easy with the expletives guys. Ignore Zakir, he is Urdu/Arabi speaking Bangladeshi you know where his loyalty lies, dont you? ;-)

Haha nice one!
:cheers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-zakir
Do I need to remind when BDR Jawans drop your BSF like birds. As I have put a challenged on open forum. Let your cowards BSF show some gut and shot at our Jawans. You will find out how ruthless meat eater can be.

originally posted by WHF
BSF ke maarbi??beta hugteyo jaiga pabey naa tor moton chuad..

sala mora goru haddhi chabiye super man bontey chas?? 1 kilo khaasi mangso koto log kintey paarey tor deshe??

Someone put a leash on this one. Then again Mods are pretty good around here.

Ei mat ta apni apnar bondhu Al-Zakir ke sonale bhalo korten .....bharotiyo der oshim dhoijjo r bol e thini amader galer par galagal deye jaan....ar bodrolok hoye amra chup thaki.....

America e boshe ....computer er screener pechon theke gal deya khubi shohoj .....ato raag to Kolkata e eshe mukho -mukhi bolen na kano ? tokhon dakha jabe koto shahosh .......:angry:

Last edited:
Do I need to remind when BDR Jawans drop your BSF like birds. As I have put a challenged on open forum. Let your cowards BSF show some gut and shot at our Jawans. You will find out how ruthless meat eater can be.

Is there any reason why most of our your cows end up in BD to get slaughter. :undecided:

Ok,
if the BSF is coward and yours is not,why don't they come forward and face our coward BSF rather than sitting back and watching their civilians get killled??:undecided:

And still you call your forces brave..?
BSF is killing your people and Your forces are doing what?NOTHING!
Thats the sign of being mighty and stong!!:cheesy::lol::lol:

default.asp

atleast u shudnt say like this.i didnt know with inda phobia ,u also suffer from hindu phobia and believe in fairy tales taught to u

Back
Top Bottom