What's new

BBC, documentary on MQM & Altaf Hussain.

Farooq Sattar seems to me so chutiya, he is just denying and not responding, he is not ready to answer properly, he was trying to run from question.

absolutely dodging the questions....

im not trying to offend MQM supporters here because politics only divides people....but these MQM group and their affiliated gangs are nothing more than mafia

the words of the former MQM guy who defected and took an asylum -- his words were chilling

bbc spokesperson ne farooq sattar ke achi khaasi li...i feel bad for him :rofl:.....but why is UK on to him after so many years?

BBC is under pro-taliban influence. Farooq Sattar :laughcry: :omghaha: :haha: :rofl: :D

Yes indeed ... Pro Taliban factor is much effective in UK because he spent his almost whole life in UK & got married with UK woman :P :lol:

Note: Taliban means TTP not Afghan Taliban ... And TTP are baghal baccha of America & Europe ..........

Taafu who threatens now and then to break pakistan and offers his services to British government to malign pakistan. Lakh di lanat

This is definitely to be condemned & matter of treason ... And case must be filed in Pakistan ..........

Money laundering cases will give Altaf hussain 14 years jail and provoking violence can result life in prison due to anti-terrorist laws.

Money laundering cases will give Altaf hussain 14 years jail and provoking violence can result life in prison due to anti-terrorist laws.

The money laundering and failure to declare income and pay taxes will get him a stiff sentence if proven guilty.

Interesting point again..
"Whenever the MQM requests VISA's.. they are given instantly"..

Does it not state clearly that the makers of British foreign policy are involved in protecting the MQM. However , they will have no qualms letting go of him if they believe they can replace an asset with another.

Farooq Sattar: "Pro Taliban and Radical forces.. == PTI.. got that right"
"Influence on program.. not so.. mostly angry young men"

BBC is under pro-taliban influence. Farooq Sattar :laughcry: :omghaha: :haha: :rofl: :D

I know you have emotional and ideological bonding with MQM, its natural for you to be nerves but this is a documented evidence that can lead to something. that is why I said so.

Its not emotional or ideological bonding, its the nature of wafadari and the agony to admit I was wrong all along which forces him to continue supporting this mass murderer and I am sure deep inside he hate speaking in support of this murderer because he will be questioned about it on the day of judgement.

This is same as you still supporting PTI knowing well that PTI was just a balloon with nothing much to show and Imran is not what he pretends to be, visiting UK to attend a elephant support conference and claiming to go there for health treatment (for which he used to make fun of NS) all this when govt is calling for all parties conference on terrorism of which Imran is a self proclaimed expert

sorry but i thought i was reasoning with you?

you comments i can read very clearly

clearly you have a comprehension problem, its clear you are a guy with biased views

so what do you think about akber bugti now :azn:

declaring one traitor, other not, any secrets to tell :azn:

or is this because you follow PTI blindly?

FFF Akbar bugti he was also killed by MQM supported killer, talk about Bhai Altaf Bhai, you have tendency of linking MQM with everything.

lol, the simpletons dont even know the history of MQM

there is 1000 times more chance that ISI created PTI because seeing that PTI was nothing but tanga party for so long and all of the sudden it got all the lotas just like PMLQ

some analysts also explained why immy was fond of musharraf in the starting years when PMLQ was gonna be formed

actually immy bhai wanted PMLQ for himself i mean all lotas joinging him to make PTI powerful instead of PMLQ, but it went other way and immy got thainga for supporting mush :lol:

what did farooq sattar lied?

MQM has problems but PTI as we all know is no innocent either as it pretends to be like jamaat islami

and MQM was a hit the day it was created??
It went no where for first 10 years, i dont know how old are you but I can guess from your writing that you werent around then, I lived thru this time I had friends killed, some ran away from country. MQM got popular after a controlled attack on a bus at sohrab goth taking mohajirs to Hayderabad rally....yes just one bus that was the total MQM support back then. Now stop writing crap about you knowing all the history

He is a doctor? He cant even speak simple English sentences properly. He must have passed MQM way (open book cheating), the so called "educated elite" and how shameless lying like a snake, but sooner or later they will face their creator and answer for all their crimes and their lies.

Because Farooq Sattar had spent the whole night memorizing only these poorly structured sentences, this is what he was mentally prepared to say regardless of the nature of the documentary. Altaf's most loyal toady put together all the random English phrases and words the megalomaniacs and demagogues of his ilk in Pakistan routinely use while talking in Urdu, and barfed the blather in his refined lalookheti accent before the BBC man. The anchorperson of BBC could at least ask this dumbo where the hell did he see the influence of radical forces in this short documentary, but he was already overwhelmed by the oratorical prowess of Farooq Sattar.

What an idiot Farooq satar, claiming that BBC and the british govt. has been influenced by Taliban's, was he nuts. What did Altaf thought that he could kill a man in london like he does in karachi and then put a cry show on tv like he always do and get away with it.
The British PM said that the enemies of pakistan are their enemies, i guess he was referring to altaf hussein in particular and all the other militant groups.

The money laundering and failure to declare income and pay taxes will get him a stiff sentence if proven guilty.

I think they are overboard in harbouring him. he is now a threat to their own reputation. or a snake gone too big to handle.

I am sure whatever they will do is primarily in their own interest.

The most positive thing is that now increasingly MQM walay hi khud distance kar rahay hain apne aap ko "bhai" se.

Altaf is a liability on MQM. There was a statistic I was reading that 90 walay ilakay se 30,000 votes PTI ko paray thay.

Back
Top Bottom