What's new

Bangladeshi woman raped by Indian BSF.

You and @Roybot - please abstain. :)
@iajdani - We know that this 'sex outside marriage is just rare' is total BS. But I don't find that wrong either. Sex is one thing. Rape - quite another.
Just see the stats of HIV which should give you a clear picture of social values betn India and BD. Sex outside marriage is just rare here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not compare 1 with 10, and x^1 with x^10.

Yeah keep living in your holier than thou country. Ask you holy people to stay the fck out of India, its dangerous.

Women are much safer in China. You never hear foreigner tourists getting rape in china. Dont tell me foreigner tourists are controlled by CCP, LOL.

If I give you 5 news report right now, will you shut your gob?

Yeah keep living in your holier than thou country. Ask you holy people to stay the fck out of India, its dangerous.

If I give you 5 news report right now, will you shut your gob?

It depends on how reliable the source is. Like the one from yesterday? It was a joke.

Great - just what we wanted - A BSF jawan 'rapes' a woman.
Just when we were getting back on topic a Chinese gentleman comes and claims their tourists are not CCP agents :(

Why man???? Is it because of your personal experience??? ;)

I said rare..

I can get personal too, but then again am not a scum bag, so lay off.

The HIV epidemic is now taking shape in Bangladesh, with a concentrated epidemic
amongst injecting drug users being reported in major urban cities (reaching 8.9%
prevalence at one location in Dhaka city). The latest projections (based on existing
prevalence and behavioural data) predict that HIV prevalence will rise to a total number of
50,000 cumulative infections within 5 years in Bangladesh.
According to these projections,
people who inject drugs, followed closely by males who have sex with males and female
sex workers will be most affected.

It depends on how reliable the source is. Like the one from yesterday? It was a joke.

Communist party news sites will do?

Now this is the kind of incident that requires strict actions and legal proceedings, the jawan in question must be booked and the trial facilitated by the BSF or conducted by a court constituted by it for such exigent circumstances. Dealing with illegal immigrants and smugglers with lethal force if necessary, as it often is, is justified but assaulting a woman sexually whether she is an illegal or not is unacceptable and there should be no cover provided for this specific jawan.

Now Indians need to make an Indian Anti-Rape Force [IARF] like BSF/IA to save the women in their country, since their police is completely failed to curb this issue. It will incur more cost though, and sometimes inter-fighting with their own armed force like BSF. Really a big problem.

Back
Top Bottom