What's new

Bangladeshi woman raped by Indian BSF.

Yes cause there are no Bangladeshi rapists :hitwall:

stop the excuse, how can you deny that rape case in india is very high ? even armed force personal also involve in it. you have very serious issue.

Or maybe it gets reported more often in a country with 1.3 Billion population?

That said - this is shameful and a lot needs to change here.
Yes there are rapist but not as much as it should become a national stigma.

A BSF raped a woman and yesterday few guys gang raped a photo journalist in Bombay.. shiiitt...

Why she was put into a prison in Bangladesh?

rawamis are gone nuts. BSF bastards needs to be retaliated with harsh response from Bangladeshis

She is still in India, in Indian prison.

Rape incident also happens in Bangladesh even in Saudi Arabia. But it does not happen in so large scale like India

stop the excuse, how can you deny that rape case in india is very high ? even armed force personal also involve in it. you have very serious issue.

It doesn't happen on a large scale. Just cause its been gaining attention in the media it doesn't mean that it happens any more than say, Bangladesh.

Am not giving any exucse, but to say shyte like "its in their genes" is pure nonsense and flame baiting.

If the guy committed the crime, he should be punished.

She is still in India, in Indian prison.
It doesn't happen on a large scale. Just cause its been gaining attention in the media it doesn't mean that it happens any more than say, Bangladesh.

ok lets talk about some points , are foreigners raped it BD ? no, in India ? yes. are armed forces in BD involved in rape ? no, in India ? yes. thank you come again.

Am not giving any exucse, but to say shyte like "its in their genes" is pure nonsense and flame baiting.

If the guy committed the crime, he should be punished.

i agree with you on this but you know he is tempered now

ok lets talk about some points , are foreigners raped it BD ? no, in India ? yes. are armed forces in BD involved in rape ? no, in India ? yes. thank you come again.

Lol you are so naive, I can give you instances from Bangladesh of each of these "points" you raised. You want to go down that path?

Let's not make this - I am better, no I am better - type of contest.

A soldier committed a crime. He will be punished. What is done has (unfortunately) been done. These things should be prevented. Leaves should be granted more often to these BSF men.

Let's not make this - I am better, no I am better - type of contest.

A soldier committed a crime. He will be punished. What is done has (unfortunately) been done. These things should be prevented. Leaves should be granted more often to these BSF men.

i am not saying better, I am only talking about rape case becomes so extreme in india, thats all

She is not in 'jail'. She is in detention. By police - a legal formality. Since a case has been lodged against the BSF guy - she has been provided what you can call - 'witness protection'. Shameful incident... :(
For what? for being raped by BSF??

:what:

Rape cases are always extreme. Do you have any idea about the number of girls who are trafficked out of Bangladesh - sold by their own parents? These things happen because there is evil within ourselves. We need to recognize it rather than find excuses.
i am not saying better, I am only talking about rape case becomes so extreme in india, thats all

Rape cases are always extreme. Do you have any idea about the number of girls who are trafficked out of Bangladesh - sold by their own parents? These things happen because there is evil within ourselves. We need to recognize it rather than find excuses.

most of the BD girls do not even know they are going in India, they are taken by dalal on the name of giving job in Dhaka, they are not sold by Parents.

See bro - I am not blaming anyone - I say that these sad things happen due to human greed. We need to understand that it is us - who are all responsible. Let's admit there is something wrong and try to rectify it. In this case - if Bangladesh is a rape free country - I congratulate her.
most of the BD girls do not even know they are going in India, they are taken by dalal on the name of giving job in Dhaka.

Back
Top Bottom