What's new

Bangladeshi woman raped by Indian BSF.

See bro - I am not blaming anyone - I say that these sad things happen due to human greed. We need to understand that it is us - who are all responsible. Let's admit there is something wrong and try to rectify it. In this case - if Bangladesh is a rape free country - I congratulate her.

no BD is not a rape free country, but we are working on it, rape case in BD is very low now. I am just saying that India needs to do same thing.

Rape cases are always extreme. Do you have any idea about the number of girls who are trafficked out of Bangladesh - sold by their own parents? These things happen because there is evil within ourselves. We need to recognize it rather than find excuses.

Women trafficking is widespread in 3rd world country which is even worse in India and has some kind of consent from girls themselves. But gang raping a lady or a photo journalist in open street is complete different thing.

no BD is not a rape free country, but we are working on it, rape case in BD is very low now. I am just saying that India needs to do same thing.

BD has death penalty for rape.

So are we. But our country is huge. Population is extremely diverse. Modern and backward sections are poles apart. It will take some time. Harsh punishments have not prevented gruesome crimes before. I don't think they will work in the futrue. These are acts of sick men.

She was in India, illegally.

The news said she came to BD from India along with her son where her husband is employed as labourer and she was going back to India when BSF raped her on Indian side.

The question is where BSF was when she crossed over to BD from India and where your other institutions were?

Women trafficking is widespread in 3rd world country which is even worse in India and has some kind of consent from girls themselves. But gang raping a lady or a photo journalist in open street is complete different thing.

This kind of mentality makes me sick.

The news said she came to BD from India along with her son where her husband is employed as labourer and she was going back to India when BSF raped her on Indian side.

The question is where BSF was when she crossed over to BD from India and where your other institutions were?

You need to read the news again.Bangladeshis can't work in India, legally!

She was going back to Bangladesh with her son and husband, again illegally.

Another sanctimonious Bangladeshi, whats new.

http://tazakhobor.com/tag/bangladesh-rape-case

RAB Man Sued For "Seduction" In Sirajganj
@BDforever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
link is not working :undecided:

Works fine for me, and not to forget that rapes by BDR, of their own commanding officer's wife! So much for Bangladeshi armed forces never involved in rape!

So please stop acting like a sanctimonious hypocrite. Thats not the right approach, neither is the solution.

If the crime was indeed committed I sincerely hope the soldier is punished.

S
It doesn't happen on a large scale. Just cause its been gaining attention in the media it doesn't mean that it happens any more than say, Bangladesh.

India has one of the highest number of rapes, anyone arguing otherwise is either delusional or in denial.

Works fine for me, and not to forget that rapes by BDR, of their own commanding officer's wife! So much for Bangladeshi armed forces never involved in rape!

Just see the stats of HIV which should give you a clear picture of social values betn India and BD. Sex outside marriage is just rare here.

Back
Top Bottom