What's new

Bangladeshi woman raped by Indian BSF.

Some of the views of the Indians posters extremely appauling. I don't understand how can any sane person justify rape. Rape does occur, but when it comes a national issues with most people denying it, its just disturbing. India has been called the rape capital of the world and when border security guards use it against other countries, it shows how true the statement is.

posts numbers please... I will report them...

This is who they have in their security personnel, many of the BSF and their security personnel are no better than your common criminal and rapist in India. As for Bangladesh why haven't they deployed their army at the border with India, it seems only IND BSF is there.

So if BSF shoots illegal immigrants, who according to Bangladeshi members do not even exist, they cry a river.

When they are arrested, they with some bleeding heart Bengali NGO's help cry rape and demand compensation. Why is everyone just accepting this story as true, its a claim by some NGO, one that probably works for protecting illegal immigrants just because they are Bengali. These retards exist in WB, they even attacked Mumbai police once in WB to release their illegals.

If a BSF guy intercepts an illegal immigrant and rapes her, what is he likely to do, arrest her and risk her complaining or let her cross over to BD so that she keeps quiet?

These days all kinds of idiots start jerking off to every news that has rape and india word in it, the same idiots who want to whitewash the possibly hundreds of thousands of well documented rapes of 1971, for which NOONE was punished. Talk about genes!

And what is with the ''rape capital of the world'' crap? The numbers are available publically (except for Pakistan ;)) and india's rape crime nos are similar to any developing country. its just that Indians are not accepting it and are demanding change, instead of hiding it like in macho Islamic countries. Show us the nos, like I can show nos for Bangladesh being the garment factory death capital of the world, or Pakistan is the terrorism capital of the world etc etc.

BSF produces documents to disprove allegations of Bangladeshi woman's rape

KOLKATA: The Border Security Force (BSF), South Bengal Frontier, has produced documents in support of its claim that no rape was committed against a Bangladeshi woman on July 10 at Angrail in North 24 Parganas after she was apprehended while attempting to cross over to Bangladesh. Though the accused BSF jawan was suspended and a court of inquiry initiated soon after the allegation was raised by a local villager, the BSF claims that medical examination of the accused at the local primary health centre immediately after the incident didn't reveal that he had had sexual intercourse.

"Sajna Begum (30), wife of Munna Sheikh from the Kharail district of Bangladesh was trying to cross the international border with her eight-year-old son when our jawans apprehended her. She was handed over to the Gaighata police station but didn't mention that she had been sexually harassed. A local woman, however, claimed that Sajna had been raped by a jawan. The BSF has a zero-tolerance policy towards such incidents and immediately placed the jawan under suspension. A court of inquiry was also set up to inquire into the matter. However, when the woman was sent to the subdivisional hospital in Bongaon, she refused to undergo a medical examination. We have a copy of the report by the medical officer to the OC of Gaighata police station," a senior officer said.

Later, when the Bangladeshi woman was also produced before the additional chief judicial magistrate's court, she didn't mention anything about molestation or rape. A copy of her deposition before the ACJM has also been produced by the BSF. Both copies of the medical officer's report and the deposition are with TOI.

Officers believe that local villagers, who are involved in cross-border smuggling and illegal migration, levelled the charge against the BSF jawan after Sajna was caught. The issue was taken up by civil rights groups and the media in Bangladesh. "We have handed over all documents to the local police who are also investigating the matter. It is for the police to decide whether the jawan was guilty. No organization should level allegations before anything is proved," said SP Tiwari, DIG, BSF (South Bengal Frontier).

Those in Bangladesh who still are think India has some thing good to offer will also soon realize the reality of India Bangladesh needs to equip their forces and better if they equip at least like or close to Pakistan to defend against bully India other wise their life is going to get more miserable because of their beloved neighbor India by every passing day

Most Bangladeshis know India has nothing good to offer, it's just them delusional idiots back in Bangladesh that think India is the land of opportunity and that every one is a Bollywood actor/actress. Where just waiting on Pakistan to give them Bindoo's a nice thrashing then the Bangladeshi mujahideen will join forces.

I see a bunch of Indians who burn when they see a Bangladeshi having no animosity towards Pakistan and then instantly label them a Razakar which the word is not even native to their language or country. @hinduguy said that Bangladeshis don't mix with Pakistanis in the UK lmao...What a statement, the lad doesn't know that I lived all my life up north in UK and the place is riddle with mixed Bangladeshi/Pakistani youth gangs all controlling drug trades, big drug barons and petty crimes committed by Bangladeshi/Pakistani youths. It's nothing to be proud of but the point is these Indians are swarming around Bangladeshi forums talking absolute bollocks. Bangladeshis and Paks have opened up some of the biggest markaz in Europe, we take convoys to Syria, Filistine, so many things I can't mention them.

What I'm trying to say is, nationalism is haram and look what it's doing it's evident on these PDF forums. Let's move away from these jaahil mentality In Shaa Allah.

Assalamu Alaikum ikhwaan

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy Not funny, they are brighten your country's name :D

@hinduguy thought there is no other person on this from the UK (who is Bangladeshi) so he could easily drop the statement "Bangladeshis don't mix with Pakistanis here in the UK", looks like you got caught out son.

@hinduguy thought there is no other person on this from the UK (who is Bangladeshi) so he could easily drop the statement "Bangladeshis don't mix with Pakistanis here in the UK", looks like you got caught out son.

of course not.. I base it on my friend circle.. none of them are gang members though... so you might have some truth ..:lol:
we have so many pakistani members from uk.. they might want to confirm.

of course not.. I base it on my friend circle.. none of them are gang members though... so you might have some truth ..:lol:
we have so many pakistani members from uk.. they might want to confirm.

The fact that MOST if not nearly all Bangladeshi youth here in the UK have little to no Indian friends, they are most likely to be friends with Pakistanis. Most Bangladeshi or Pakistani dominated areas this is evident, areas like Oldham, Rochdale, Manchester, Bradford, Luton etc. Don't fool me son.

The fact that MOST if not nearly all Bangladeshi youth here in the UK have little to no Indian friends, they are most likely to be friends with Pakistanis. Most Bangladeshi or Pakistani dominated areas this is evident, areas like Oldham, Rochdale, Manchester, Bradford, Luton etc. Don't fool me son.
I dont want to fool you my daughter.. I said I base it on what my bd friends say.... but would like pakistani members here to confirm..... :cheesy:

Horrible news. I wish i had miss this thread.

Rape the women in front of her 6 year old. That is the lowest a human can go, the r@p3 terrorist was a p1g IMO.

Horrible news. I wish i had miss this thread.

Rape the women in front of her 6 year old. That is the lowest a human can go, the r@p3 terrorist was a p1g IMO.

No he wasn't a pig; he was just another Indian. :sick:

What I'm trying to say is, nationalism is haram and look what it's doing it's evident on these PDF forums. Let's move away from these jaahil mentality In Shaa Allah.

Assalamu Alaikum ikhwaan

Bangladesh needs to consider revoking citizenships of 2nd/3rd generation NRBs.

Back
Top Bottom