What's new

Bangladesh weighs new ways to pressure Myanmar as Rohingya crisis lingers

teaching to father ?
No teaching to arrogant younger brother . Infact former west pakistanis were not responsible to create pakistan but later demanded share of it and deprived the elder . Well so East said that ok you young lad , use the name pakistan as you have nothing but barking , we will choose a different path named bangladesh .
stubborn younger pretended to be bigger and attacked suddenly at midnight with their big body and thick brain . Then elder showed their real capability and defeated younger in just nine months.
ah ah so sad, young lad, finally you understood that you should never fight your elders .
:sniper:

Last edited:
No teaching to arrogant younger brother . Infact former west pakistanis were not responsible to create pakistan but later demanded share of it and deprived the elder . Wll so East said that ok you young lad , use the name pakistan as you have nothing but barking , we will choose a different path named bangladesh .
stubborn younger pretended to be bigger and attacked suddenly at midnight with their big body and thick brain . Then elder showed their real capability and defeated younger in just nine months.
ah ah so sad, young lad, finally you understood that you should never fight your elders .
:sniper:
ahhh poor kangladesh . feel sorry for your path .:lol: please go play with Myanmar now little kiddo :rolleyes:

while you barking here a pskitani tiny myanmar injected 1million illegal bengalis in bangladesh in few weeks you guys have no clue nor any power to stop them all you can do ask aid on the name of rohingya and eat it . we have seen your might here it was BD army loaded with WW2 era SKS guns on borders . i am surprises whom supply ammo and training spare parts for these guns today ? its loaded with 3 bulletes as i know and you guys will fight a war with this pathetic gear ?

BD army armed with 1930s era SKS guns in 2018 :hitwall:

8-Military-Surplus-Guns-Every-Shooter-Should-Own-sks.jpg

7d42cc482b8872290bea69ec20b1e696072f68d3.jpg

bangladesh-army-soldiers-search-a-bangladeshi-border-soldier-at-the-picture-id85252730

bangladeh-troops-patrol-in-dhaka-2009.jpg

eng_bangladesh_gbs__760929g%2BBangladesh%2BRifles%2Bmutiny.jpg

Bangladesh-army.jpg

teaching to father ? when there was no country called Bangladesh your fathers great grand fathers were chanting joy pakistan :rofl: finally you guys learn then being a wanna be hindu slave can not save you guys . why father india did not saved you guys from Myanmar last year ?ohhh i forget after Myanmar injected 1 million people in BD now india is getting ready to inject 4 million Assamese from west in BD . you guys become dump yard of neighbors these days . :meeting:

Philhal tum ye short movie dekho jo India ne banaya independence day pe kaise Niazi 30 minutes ke under Instrument of Surrender sign karne kaliye raji ho gaya!!! It will be a memory refresher of 1971.

Philhal tum ye short movie dekho jo India ne banaya independence day pe kaise Niazi 30 minutes ke under Instrument of Surrender sign karne kaliye raji ho gaya!!! It will be a memory refresher of 1971.

i am not bengli hindu slave to watch movies and make my opinion . yes i know india and BD mak propegenda movies to feel good . so it was india whom freed you that is what we asking since ages . be happy with indian slavery now . thank god 1000000000000000000 times we are not part of a country of street cleaners slums .

We feel proud of this path kid, our great motherland Bangladesh.
forever. :victory:
dance only deserve if hasena dance naked else its not worth . but sadly she dance for modi only :lol:

i am not bengli hindu slave to watch movies and make my opinion .
hehehe fianlly ap apna aukat dikha dia na? So get triggered , that's good. Now go and get some sleeps, never come to teach us what to do with rohingyas or others or what not. Your suggestions are not welcome. Enough for now kid .Come again later and you will get well deserved slap again .

hehehe fianlly apni apna aukat dikha dia na? So get triggered , that's good. Now go and get some sleeps, never come to reach us what to do with rohingyas or others or what not. Your suggestions are not welcome. COme again and you will get well deserved slap again .
lolzzzz auqaat ? you bengali are famous ghaddars forget mir jaffir mir saddiq ? you guys got daily slap now sometime from myanar sometime from india become a banana country that even myanmar push 1 million useless cochroches in your country and you can not do anything this is slap . now please don't cry when india send Assamese to BD to .

come to the point what your mighty gov can do to stopped it ? can you guys stop it ? no you can not . job is done Myanmar already get rid of rohingya Bengalis

1*QzVz-BrdLGYyoa2N3tEEQA.jpeg

Rohingya-HumanRightsUN-2.jpg

i am not bengli hindu slave to watch movies and make my opinion . yes i know india and BD mak propegenda movies to feel good . so it was india whom freed you that is what we asking since ages . be happy with indian slavery now . thank god 1000000000000000000 times we are not part of a country of street cleaners slums .

dance only deserve if hasena dance naked else its not worth . but sadly she dance for modi only :lol:

Nahh... The video showed true story how ceasefire under UN mandate was turned into instrument of surrender by Jakob of India and agreed by Niazi with 30 min because of fear of mukti bahini that would be unleash on them. Take the video as history film a true history that Pakistan try to pretend never happened.

Give your opinion on that after watching. Thanks

lolzzzz auqaat ? you bengali are famous ghaddars forget mir jaffir mir saddiq ? you guys got daily slap now sometime from myanar sometime from india become a banana country that even myanmar push 1 million useless cochroches in your country and you can not do anything this is slap . now please don't cry when india send Assamese to BD to .

come to the point what your mighty gov can do to stopped it ? can you guys stop it ? no you can not . job is done Myanmar already get rid of rohingya Bengalis

1*QzVz-BrdLGYyoa2N3tEEQA.jpeg

Rohingya-HumanRightsUN-2.jpg

Mir Jafar was Iraqi and his descendants now lives in Pakistan, found their true brothers and motherland.

Nahh... The video showed true story how ceasefire under UN mandate was turned into instrument of surrender by Jakob of India and agreed by Niazi with 30 min because of fear of mukti bahini that would be unleash on them. Take the video as history film a true history that Pakistan try to pretend never happened.

one again i id not buy scrap from movies they made for low profile people like most of indians and bengladeshis think a bollywood here can fight an army .

i have all the info and i did not give f2ck what happen some 50 years ago 2000km away from here . BD is still living i 1971 not we hardly pakitani youth know anything about BD then they lost every match from us :lol:

Mir Jafar was Iraqi and his descendants now lives in Pakistan, found their true brothers and motherland.
Mir Jafar Ali Khan Bahadur was Nawab of Bengal

one again i id not buy scrap from movies they made for low profile people like most of indians and bengladeshis think a bollywood here can fight an army .

i have all the info and i did not give f2ck what happen some 50 years ago 2000km away from here . BD is still living i 1971 not we hardly pakitani youth know anything about BD then they lost every match from us :lol:

Mir Jafar Ali Khan Bahadur was Nawab of Bengal

But he was Iraqi and his descendants are now living in Pakistan. Its the fact.

But he was Iraqi and his descendants are now living in Pakistan. Its the fact.
leave him alone

lets back on topic its been 1 year already what options BD have now after 1 year and everyone forget rohingya

Bangladesh Agrees to Remove 'Myanmar National' From Rohingya ID Cards
2018-08-13

icon-print.png

Rohingya walk in the rain at a refugee camp in Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh, July 25, 2018.
Reuters
Bangladesh has agreed to a request from Myanmar officials to replace the words “Myanmar nationals” with “displaced persons from Rakhine state” on identity cards issued to Rohingya refugees in Cox’s Bazar, a Bangladeshi official told BenarNews, an RFA-affiliated online news site.

Dhaka agreed to the change during meetings this weekend in Myanmar between Bangladesh Foreign Minister AH Mahmood Ali and Kyaw Tint Swe, the minister of Myanmar’s State Counselor’s Office.

A high-profile delegation led by Ali on Saturday toured Maungdaw township in Myanmar’s Rakhine State, the site of last year’s military crackdown that prompted one of the world’s worst refugee crises in decades.

“While discussing the repatriation issues at the ministerial meeting, Myanmar raised objection about the words used in the identity card we issued for the Rohingya now living in Cox’s Bazar,” a member of the Bangladeshi delegation told BenarNews on condition of anonymity.

Myanmar emphasized during the meeting that in line with an agreement signed in Naypyidaw on Nov. 23, 2017, the people who fled to Bangladesh from Rakhine “are not Myanmar citizens, but they used to live in Rakhine,” the source said.

“We listened to them, and agreed to change the identity of those living in Cox’s Bazar as ‘displaced persons from Rakhine state,’” he said. He did not make it clear when Dhaka would issue the new cards reflecting the agreed changes.

Nor was it clear how the decision would affect a joint effort announced in June by U.N. and Bangladeshi officials to issue new ID cards to all Rohingya refugees older than 12 after verifying their identities.

Refugees demand safety guarantees

Rohingya leaders expressed concerns that Myanmar’s latest move could “obliterate” their historical rights.

“We are Rohingya. We are Myanmar nationals. We do not belong to Bangladesh,” Mohammad Afzal, a leader of Balukhali refugee camp, told BenarNews in a phone interview. “Bangladesh has refrained from calling us Rohingya because of Myanmar’s objection. Now, they won’t call us Myanmar nationals?”

Buddhist-majority Myanmar considers the Rohingya illegal migrants from Bangladesh.

Humayun Kabir, a former ambassador and vice president of private think-tank Bangladesh Enterprise Institute told BenarNews that Naypyitaw’s demand for Dhaka to drop the word “Myanmar national” from the Rohingya ID cards seeks to “bring uniformity in the nomenclature officially used by Bangladesh and Myanmar.”

“This is not a big issue,” he said. “The most important issue is safe and sustainable repatriation of the Rohingya.”

Ali and his delegation visited the villages to verify Myanmar’s preparation for the planned repatriation of the Rohingya refugees, about 700,000 of whom fled to southeastern Bangladesh starting a year ago as a result of a military campaign that the United States and the United Nations have condemned as ethnic cleansing.

The crackdown followed attacks by Rohingya insurgents on police outposts in August 2017.

The refugees live in rudimentary shelters on tree-stripped hills in southeastern Cox’s Bazar district, joining about 400,000 others who had fled earlier waves of violence in Myanmar.

Although Bangladesh and Myanmar formally agreed almost nine months ago to work together to start repatriation, no Rohingya have officially returned. Rohingya leaders have told BenarNews in previous interviews that they do not intend to go back until their safety is guaranteed.

Reported by BenarNews, an RFA-affiliated online news site

for me i can show a middle finger to ummah . ummah is pakistani nation for us . i am pakistani first and last . religion is personal matter of everyone
We both know very well that the general people of Pakistan does not subscribe to these view.

We both know very well that the general people of Pakistan does not subscribe to these view.
pakistan ? the problem is you guys did not know paksitan very well .

Pakistan is not a single country ethic religion sect language culture .
lets pick it from one side what you know about Sindhi without googling it ? their mind set ethics language movements politics dynamics views as a society ? no google please .

answer me honestly then we will move ahead

pakistan ? the problem is you guys did not know paksitan very well .

Pakistan is not a single country ethic religion sect language culture .
lets pick it from one side what you know about Sindhi without googling it ? their mind set ethics language movements politics dynamics views as a society ? no google please .

answer me honestly then we will move ahead
I wonder what binds these diverse ethnic groups together as a state...you can deny as much as you want...the very basis of the creation and continued existence of your nation is religion. So cut the bullshit and admit it that you are an Islamic republic for a reason.
blog5.jpg

Like it or hate it...this is the face of your nation..you can be sindhi punjabi balochi or markhors...you are the greatest Islamic republic in the world.

I wonder what binds these diverse ethnic groups together as a state...you can deny as much as you want...the very basis of the creation and continued existence of your nation is religion. So cut the bullshit and admit it that you are an Islamic republic for a reason.
blog5.jpg

Like it or hate it...this is the face of your nation..you can be sindhi punjabi balochi or markhors...you are the greatest Islamic republic in the world.
lollllzzz so you have no answer :lol:

this picture is from Iindian occupaid kashmir

by you logic i can label bangladesh also same ?
r

130406222743-bangladesh-story-top.jpg

130301105657-bangladesh-protesters-closeup-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

20282-yjunlyzyai-1492969487.jpg

130506063358-01-dhaka-islam-protests-0506-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom