What's new

Allow Rohingyas in Bangladesh to join in income-generating activities: US

These US shills are trying to force a permanent settlement.

US wants to make an alliance with Burmese junta.

They are using BD as bait!!

Never trust the USA!
I think we have to solve the Rohingya issue militarily so need to strengthen our air force.

I hope that you termites will build a bigger wall on your side and stay out of India. Win win for all.
Show some gratitude to us that BD is protecting India from the Chinese aggression. BD’s geographical location helps India.

BD geography is protecting India from Pakistani attack. Ask any IA general. No wonder India and also China want BD friendship so eagerly.

Show some gratitude to us that BD is protecting India from the Chinese aggression. BD’s geographical location helps India.

BD geography is protecting India from Pakistani attack. Ask any IA general. No wonder India and also China want BD friendship so eagerly.
Lol. BD should try giving access to China and then we will talk. BD is nobody. If it comes to that, India will invade that shit land and no one bats an eye lid.

Lol. BD should try giving access to China and then we will talk. BD is nobody. If it comes to that, India will invade that shit land and no one bats an eye lid.
Look at the geography of your NE including BD and China. Do you think even an ant can pass thru the Chicken Neck?

No wonder, India is so much in love with BD. We hold your life and prestige. Respect us.

We need to create another ULFA to teach India a good lesson. Without Bangladesh's support India is unable to defend its North East. Period.

US will claim they neutered the Rohingya issue for Burma.

Just like they tell Israelis they neutered Arabs to help them.

Burma will become US’ Israel in Asia.
Do you really read some geopolitical stuffs every now and then? You failed my expectation.

Where did you find Burma will lay down on American lap? I am sure you have not read about the “Burma Act”‘adopted by American Congress?

First know why it has been adopted. It is because America wants to resist Chinese love aggression towards Burma.

Most people do not find a correlation between this Burma Act and the way America is handling the BD general election.

Some stupid here prays for China to make inroad towards BD without knowing that it will be a bonanza for China if it succeeds in nagging to Bs. One Burma and the other is Nsngladesh.

China gets uncontested entry into the Bay of Bengal. Hasina out, China also out of BoB.

These US shills are trying to force a permanent settlement.

US wants to make an alliance with Burmese junta.

They are using BD as bait!!

Never trust the USA!
Why shall not the people of BD trust Smerica? BD is surviving because of American broad heart. It will not discard us.

All its Allie’s give us open market for our limited items and do not want reciprocity. Because of the US pressure, ND people will get back their voting rights and BD will increase its economic pie if only America keeps its own market open.

Are we Indian? How can we forget that the US donated $2 billion so far for Rohingya. It has been helping BD since after 1947.

Small/minded Indians will not understand the meaning of Gratitude.

Look at the geography of your NE including BD and China. Do you think even an ant can pass thru the Chicken Neck?

No wonder, India is so much in love with BD. We hold your life and prestige. Respect us.
Like I said, you should try threatening India with that. Pakistan with nuclear weapons is flatted out. Bangladesh is a fly in comparison.

Like I said, you should try threatening India with that. Pakistan with nuclear weapons is flatted out. Bangladesh is a fly in comparison.
Please, please do not throw atom bombs towards BD. How about each 1.4 billion Indians swallow it to remain stomach full? No more hunger!!!!

-

Please, please do not throw atom bombs towards BD. How about each 1.4 billion Indians swallow it to remain stomach full? No more hunger!!!!

-

Why you are feeding the @Nilgiri troll. He has opened numerous account for trolling purpose living in a slum of Bihar though he later claimed as Tamil and living in Canada.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom