What's new

Bangladesh war: The article that changed history

@khair_ctg keeps on asking ridiculous questions. So this liberal Pakistani answers many of the question and clears the confusions. One is why Bangladesh renames itself Bangladesh from Pakistan, why not Pakistanis make shindhidesh punjab desh. The thing is, real Pakistan died in 1971. Now you can name it Pakistan or anything that is not the same Pakistan as before

Thanks a lot for the video, i learned a lot from it. I had no idea Lahore was named after the name of ram's son lob:rofl:.

There would be no Pakistan without the participation of Bengali political elite. The mullahs in what is now KPK were against two state solution.

Anyhow, even if Bangladesh seperated from Pakistan, I don't see it as a failure because Bengalis still have a seperate state for muslims, which was the whole purpose of two state theory.

@khair_ctg keeps on asking ridiculous questions. So this liberal Pakistani answers many of the question and clears the confusions. One is why Bangladesh renames itself Bangladesh from Pakistan, why not Pakistanis make shindhidesh punjab desh. The thing is, real Pakistan died in 1971. Now you can name it Pakistan or anything that is not the same Pakistan as before

yes real Pakistan died because East Pakistan was destroyed. by who? by India and Soviet Union.

btw i don't know about Tarek Fatah's views on Two Nation Theory, 1971 Indian aggression, etc. but he is a well known strict secularist and an Islamophobe. bad choice of personality by bongbang

yes real Pakistan died because East Pakistan was destroyed. by who? by India and Soviet Union.

btw i don't know about Tarek Fatah's views on Two Nation Theory, 1971 Indian aggression, etc. but he is a well known strict secularist and an Islamophobe. bad choice of personality by bongbang

Dont circle around. We know why it broken. This kinds of discussion just offends others so I just ignore. Enough said on this matter. See for example Pakistani elites interviews. Indians made a good video with Pakistani references. Tarek Fatah is a top notch intellectual and he makes sense if truth hurts nothing to do.

Last edited:
This kinds of discussion just offends others so I just ignore. Enough said on this matter.
do try to engage in an open minded discussion on this issue. such discussions mostly end up with some narrowminded Bangladeshis denying facts and logic right in front of them because it contradicts the statements they heard from their politicians.

one of your videos cited an Indian program calling natural expected differences between the two Pakistani wings as some kind of exploitation by one on the other. the only exploitation that happened was Indian hegemonic behaviour exploitating both West and East Pakistanis with more exploitation of the latter. although progress in East Pakistan in particular from 1947 to 1971 narrowed the differences between the two wings, Indian subversion and exploitation had the effect of widening that.
Dont circle around. We know why it broken. This kinds of discussion just offends others so I just ignore. Enough said on this matter. See for example Pakistani elites interviews. Indians made a good video with Pakistani references. Tarek Fatah is a top notch intellectual and he makes sense if truth hurts nothing to do.

Pakistan 'breaking up' is not the real issue. United Pakistan was meant to be a 'broken up' federation of two regions. ethnic politics was what MA Jinnah warned East and West Pakistanis about when he was alive. but by 1970, United Pakistan did go down that wretched path, as many nations in the world (inc. today's BD) get into a some hostilities between parties and electorates.

the real issue is the Indian subversion before March 1971 and the final invasion in Dec 1971. even if East and West Pakistan were separating by their own choice, does not give India any right to destabilize and invade East Pakistan and turn its system upside down.

then again, the fact remains it was the choice of neither East Pakistan nor West Pakistan to separate from the other.

it is disgusting ,why in the world u guys still care about this thing.what is gone is gone is gone.now crying for that won^t benefit any of us.now pakistan can^t do anything for us and we can^t do anything for them.they betrayed us we separated from them,we both have other big problems.end of the story.:o:

Back
Top Bottom