What's new

Bangladesh war: The article that changed history

No matter how much you cry Razakar brigade in Pakistani Defence Forum, Pakistan will not take you.:P So accept Bangladesh and move on.

Last edited:
No matter how much you cry Razakar brigade in Pakistani Defence Forum, Pakistan will not take you.:P So accept Bangladesh and move on.
i'm sure you tried to cross the fence into India but got scared by BSF. after that, you wanted to start enjoying a Hindu country in Muslim Bengal. let me remind you that Muslim Bengal was a pioneer of Pakistan Movement, and there were more Pakistanis in East Pakistan than in West Pakistan. mr. hindutva ghulam, you let India turn your land East Pakistan into Bangladesh, and you don't belong in Bangladesh either, because you'll have no problem letting India ravage Bangladesh as it has done since 1947.

Why does it matter? Faida keya? Itne (Challis Char) saal guzar gaye.

We killed so many of the Pak Army soldiers (so easy because the poor slobs didn't even know how to swim). And they killed so many of ours too. We buried ours and they buried theirs. So much stupidity and pain on both sides. Buddha was right. Greed, avarice and lust for power are the sources of all misery.

The only people benefiting by digging this crap up from years ago in Bangladesh is people who want to capitalize on labels like 'razakar' and 'mukti' and the hold on power it can afford.
why doesn't it matter? especially when so much hatred and violence is being encouraged by BAL-leftists over lies

We Bengalis still speak Urdu and Hindi, but so few in the rest of the Subcontinent can speak ours. I think it makes us a better people.
why don't you ask yourself why Bengalis speak Urdu and also Punjabis speak Urdu. why can't you speak Punjabi or why can't a Punjabi speak Bengali? the link to the thread below should educated you so you can showcase your dimwit ignorance and self-hatred elsewhere, and everyone can discuss on topic instead of having to educate people on abcd. Urdu is one of the languages of Bengali people. in the entire world, only in Bangladesh can you find low lives hating and even denying their own culture.

Musalmani Bangla and its transformation

i'm sure you tried to cross the fence into India but got scared by BSF. after that, you wanted to start enjoying a Hindu country in Muslim Bengal. let me remind you that Muslim Bengal was a pioneer of Pakistan Movement, and there were more Pakistanis in East Pakistan than in West Pakistan. mr. hindutva ghulam, you let India turn your land East Pakistan into Bangladesh, and you don't belong in Bangladesh either, because you'll have no problem letting India ravage Bangladesh as it has done since 1947.
You traitor should not throw away some selective word here and there.I don't have a mustard seed amount of love for India,I am 100 percent pro-Bangladeshi and that's what matters to me.

Regarding East Pakistan,why do you think it would have been any way better then current Bangladesh? East Pakistan was completely defenceless against any possible aggression of India.Did you forget 1965 war?Pakistani leadership cared only the defence of west pakistan and that's where they spend all the budget money.In the current situation at least we can fight for our defence regardless of outcome rather then looking helplessly to west pakistan. I am all for strengthening defence capability of Bangladesh so that it can resist any possible Indian or any other country's aggression.On the other hand you spineless creature will accept west pakistani master for your protection although they look down on you and ready to ditch you at any time like they did in 1971.

This article was inevitable, the horrible decisions by the military ruler at the time was the key factor. The Americans even condemned Yahya's actions behind the scene. Nixon was thoroughly against Yahya's approach. Indians struck at the right time and in the right moment...
the article sums up sh**. to say the Punjabi-majority Pakistani army targeted 'Bengalis' meaning they targeted the largest racial group of Pakistanis is beyond ridiculous. it was Pakistani army's duty to its people to crack down on Indian agents (not on 70 million Bengalis) who were causing massive disruption in the running of entire East Pakistan, and that is what the army set out to do.

India planned destabilization of East Pakistan long before. the West Pakistan-based military government walked into the trap and got played. the biggest blunder was how WP military was able to isolate the Bengali personnel and the Bengali personnel got used by the pro-Indian agents to their advantage. but ultimately it was East Pakistanis who became slaves, and West Pakistanis just went on to live in a sovereign country (except for the Kashmir part).

these are not my opinions and these are not what i like to think happened. these are facts, whether you like it or not.
THE BLOODBATH BEGINS

On March 25, when talks between the Pakistani government and the electoral victors broke down, the Pakistani army, wielding weapons supplied by the United States, launched a determined assault on the Bengalis in East Pakistan -- often, as later became apparent, singling out the minority Hindu population.
seriously?? this is the definition of propaganda. there was nothing like this experienced by our family members who were alive back then but such lies are still forced on.

PAL with Sheikh Mujib as its leader wanted to lead the new Pakistani government. talks DID NOT "break down" on March 25 followed by a large army appearing out of the woodwork. the 'election victors' (Awami League) did not want to turn East Pakistan into Indian colony, they wanted to form Pakistani government. extreme leftist elements ideologically hated anything to do with Islam or the Muslim identity of the people and the Muslim identity of their heritage. anyways, they started massive destabilization at least as early as Dec 1970. the army started taking preparations (to control the situation) around mid-March 1971.

My opinion:

the main 'founding father' of East and West Pakistan was MA Jinnah. Hussein Suhrwardy was a very close associate of and under MA Jinnah. and then Sheikh Mujib was a gunda of Hussein Suhrwardy. you see how much low in the food chain Sheikh Mujib was. East Pakistanis went from having MA Jinnah as the 'founding father' to having the gunda of another slightly lower rank 'founder father' as one. and it was not by the choice of East Pakistanis.

Sheikh Mujib was used by some vile leftists to turn East Pakistan into a Hinduized country (i'm not against Hindus, but East Pakistan was founded to be a Muslim state for the Muslim-majority population by the Muslim-majority population).

even though there were far worse people than Sheikh Mujib in East Pakistani politics, Sheikh Mujib came from too lowly a background to have lead entire Pakistan or just East Pakistan/BD alone. but the fact that a gunda-background person came to be the main leader of Bangladesh, it has had adverse effect for entire East Pakistani/BDi politics and society.

You traitor should not throw away some selective word here and there.I don't have a mustard seed amount of love for India,I am 100 percent pro-Bangladeshi and that's what matters to me.

Regarding East Pakistan,why do you think it would have been any way better then current Bangladesh? East Pakistan was completely defenceless against any possible aggression of India.Did you forget 1965 war?Pakistani leadership cared only the defence of west pakistan and that's where they spend all the budget money.In the current situation at least we can fight for our defence regardless of outcome rather then looking helplessly to west pakistan. I am all for strengthening defence capability of Bangladesh so that it can resist any possible Indian or any other country's aggression.On the other hand you spineless creature will accept west pakistani master for your protection although they look down on you and ready to ditch you at any time like they did in 1971.
it doesn't matter what you say about India. if you had a mustard seed of love and respect for the Bangladeshi people, present or past, you would NOT support the destruction of the very state they founded, i.e. East Pakistan, period. East Pakistan converting into Bangladesh could never have happened unless India with USSR's help did not start their operation in the first place before March 1971 and militarily invaded East Pakistan. whether you know it or not, there is nothing pro-Bangladeshi about you and you're pro-fascist India to the core. i myself am not anti-India but i don't have a choice but to be against Indian government's destructive activities affecting my nation.

the meaning of traitor and patriot is very clear cut. good luck reversing it.

All pakistanis on this website should denounce this guy. You know Khair CTG he sounds silly.

I wish we could take our Stranded Pakistanis back home .. I wish we could expel millions of bangladeshis,afghanistn others from our lands ..

I WISH WE WERE A NATIONALIST STATE!

I wish we could take our Stranded Pakistanis back home .. I wish we could expel millions of bangladeshis,afghanistn others from our lands ..

I wish those bengalis raised in Pakistani environment never returns. I wish wannabe pakistani bengali and non bengalis silently make their way out.

I wish those bengalis raised in Pakistani environment never returns. I wish wannabe pakistani bengali and non bengalis silently make their way out.

Those banglis were pole vaulters who kept coming till Pak-indian border wasn't fenced and all -- that's the 90s!

The loyal Pakistani Bangalis came before or during 71.. An many of them also served the Pak Army and remained loyal to the fatherland till the end.

As for non bangali bangladeshis .. Sure I wouldn't mind swapping 2+ million illegal bangladeshis in Pak for them.. They are still suffering and our hearts bleed for them!

Sir, the size of a province determines how much defense it requires, East Pakistan was small, and hence a squadron of PAF jets were enough for its defense, as proved in 1965, not only were they enough in a defensive role, but also in an offensives role, when frequent bombing missions were carried from the East on India, as for the Army East Pakistan was simply not large enough to support a huge army, it could only support that much troops as were necessary for defense, as proven by the defense of East Pakistan in 1971 from 21 Nov till 16 Dec, even though Pakistan retaliated from 3 Dec 1971

no those Begnalis are loyal Pakistanis who supported the ideology of Pakistan, they shall remain safe in Pakistan

Sir, the size of a province determines how much defense it requires, East Pakistan was small, and hence a squadron of PAF jets were enough for its defense, as proved in 1965, not only were they enough in a defensive role, but also in an offensives role, when frequent bombing missions were carried from the East on India, as for the Army East Pakistan was simply not large enough to support a huge army, it could only support that much troops as were necessary for defense, as proven by the defense of East Pakistan in 1971 from 21 Nov till 16 Dec, even though Pakistan retaliated from 3 Dec 1971

no those Begnalis are loyal Pakistanis who supported the ideology of Pakistan, they shall remain safe in Pakistan

Which the ones who pole vaulter after 71 n kept coming till the 90s? :lol:

If I were in power id have booted em out n taken back the real Patriots stranded in BD!

Those banglis were pole vaulters who kept coming till Pak-indian border wasn't fenced and all -- that's the 90s!

The loyal Pakistani Bangalis came before or during 71.. An many of them also served the Pak Army and remained loyal to the fatherland till the end.

As for non bangali bangladeshis .. Sure I wouldn't mind swapping 2+ million illegal bangladeshis in Pak for them.. They are still suffering and our hearts bleed for them!

Our hearts bleed for only those who worked for creation of BD. And who worked for its progress.

Which the ones who pole vaulter after 71 n kept coming till the 90s? :lol:

If I were in power id have booted em out n taken back the real Patriots stranded in BD!
no, im talking about the ones who stayed here before and after 1971, the loyal EPs, like Nur Ul Amin, Humood Ur Rehman, Lt Gen Bachu etc

Our hearts bleed for only those who worked for creation of BD. And who worked for its progress.
And those who pole vaulted!

no, im talking about the ones who stayed here before and after 1971, the loyal EPs, like Nur Ul Amin, Humood Ur Rehman, Lt Gen Bachu etc
Than you suffer from comprehension issues?

Back
Top Bottom