What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

More than two-third of those troops were brought in at 1971 to quell the civil movement.
I know.I was talking about Pakistani viewpoint who see the entire liberation movement as an Indian aggression.So if it was Indian aggression then why they brought only 45k troops to foil that? This single fact does not reveal how they neglected defence of East Pakistan? And if they neglected so much, then why they are crying now? What they expected to do with that pathetic 45k troops? Conquer Kolkata, Patna all the way up to Delhi? Believe it or not so called ''Tiger'' Niazi said such a thing.He could not conquer Delhi only because high command restrain him to do so.:lol::lol:

We have our country and you are happy with that.

But then why get bothered about our internal affairs? Why Why Why? Our war crime trials bother you. Even though we told you it is our internal matter. Our remembrance days bother you. Even though we are not asking you to observe these days. Why so much headache with BD? Do we say anything about your remembrance days? Or do we cry when you hang someone?

You people hang honest Muslims, and talk bad about Pakistan just to please India. That's why we see Bangladeshi nation negatively. If Pakistanis were so bad, why did you take the help of India only to have your people executed by the Indians on your border daily? You are free to do whatever you want.

Don't bother quoting me if you have nothing useful to say.
I can say many useful thing, I even can lash on your back ( with argument ) until it became terribly wounded and also can pour salt on it, if youheavily only rely on those Indian paid scum pseudo intellectuals in Bangladesh. Anyone who can use their brain slightly against r&aw propaganda can do this to such guys who are victims of propaganda.
Extreme nationalistic hypocrites aka India dalals just slip when some questions are asked and keep changing topics.
And also it provoke anti Bangladeshi folks to perform gang attack on Bangladesh. So try to compare with various sources instead of relying only bull shit of official statement Awami League govt.
I am no longer interested in such BS argument, so don't want to push.
Probably I am not going to answer your next question, so take this chance and beat me, as nature of chetona garbage.
If you believe that big mouthing is wining the game, then feel free do so.

Last edited:
There is nothing visable in that tape,heck one can't even eastablish identity of characters in Video,other then a Cow running between so called firing.

If you did not see what happened from 1:20 and on ward on the right side of the screen that can have only 2 meaning you do not know English or your eye require a surgery.

You people hang honest Muslims
If that was the case, 90% of our population would have been hanged by now. Still even if it is true, what's your problem? Pakistan is the leader of ummah now?

and talk bad about Pakistan
It is not a one way street. You do the same. I mentioned it in this thread. In fact you do it more than we do.

I know.I was talking about Pakistani viewpoint who see the entire liberation movement as an Indian aggression.So if it was Indian aggression then why they brought only 45k troops to foil that? This single fact does not reveal how they neglected defence of East Pakistan? And if they neglected so much, then why they are crying now? What they expected to do with that pathetic 45k troops? Conquer Kolkata, Patna all the way up to Delhi? Believe it or not so called ''Tiger'' Niazi said such a thing.He could not conquer Delhi only because high command restrain him to do so.:lol::lol:

Talk all the shit you want Bangladeshi. Maybe we Pakistanis are very bad people. Yes. We are really bad people. But Pakistani people are never as shameless as this. Here is some reality for you Indian dalal:

big20150815090503-690x450.jpg

Where is your honor now, Bangladeshi beghairat? You let these Indians kill your children, so wtf are you talking about? Black-out day? Why don't you fucking think of this that is happening every day you Bangladeshi cuck lord?

Why are you even arguing? Us seniors have debated this issue to death. The Bangladeshis have their own country. We Pakistanis don't give a shit and wish them the best. The End.

How come it is their internal issue when they blame Pakistan for genocide... Furthermore, they share and discuss it on PDF so naturally we will respond. While others have indulged in racial slurs against each other, my posts are free from the abuses and only focussing on the historical facts and figures. While they are ones to start Punjab-Pathan shit.. If they lie about Pakistan publicly rest assured they will be countered. All I want them is to learn the true history, not the one concocted by India and its slaves in Bd.
I have said it again and again we are happy that they have their own country and we don't give rat's behind about it but if they will lie about Pakistan and that too in public, we will counter them.

Talk all the shit you want Bangladeshi. Maybe we Pakistanis are very bad people. Yes. We are really bad people. But Pakistani people are never as shameless as this. Here is some reality for you Indian dalal:

Where is your honor now, Bangladeshi beghairat? You let these Indians kill your children, so wtf are you talking about? Black-out day? Why don't you fucking think of this that is happening every day you Bangladeshi cuck lord?

She was killed because the dalals did not give share to the BSF but her dad provided dalals the money to cross.

She was killed because the dalals did not give share to the BSF but her dad provided dalals the money to cross.

I was not born before 1971 so all these things I hear cannot be proven. What BSF and pictures like this show is that Bangladeshi people get mad at Pakistanis for no reason except propaganda while shit like this happens every day. So how is this fair?

Bangladeshis want apology from Pakistan while pulling up their lungis for Indian dick. Gtfo.

How come it is their internal issue when they blame Pakistan for genocide... Furthermore, they share and discuss it on PDF so naturally we will respond. While others have indulged in racial slurs against each other, my posts are free from the abuses and only focussing on the historical facts and figures. While they are ones to start Punjab-Pathan shit.. If they lie about Pakistan publicly rest assured they will be countered. All I want them is to learn the true history, not the one concocted by India and its slaves in Bd.
I have said it again and again we are happy that they have their own country and we don't give rat's behind about it but if they will lie about Pakistan and that too in public, we will counter them.

To you what is the true history? No Bangladeshis were killed by Pakistani army? Sharing US news report during 1971 which was in support of Pakistan.

What's your view on the rape by Pakistani soldiers and it's collaborators?

Those guys love harping about 1971 civil war propagated by India, start big mouthing against pakistan , pretend to be pure Bangladeshi , and always ignore this reality ( border killing by bsf).
All they want is to create unnecessary flame between two brotherly Muslim nation. Before BD Pakistan relationship was good, now for them its becoming worse .
They are the representative of the cult wing of Awami League , and probably serving purpose of r&aw, either consciously or unconsciously.

Last edited:
This has become another Hilsa brigade thread.

The forum Administration are maligning Pakistan by allowing this LDC country a sub section.

If these rebels of east pakistan can have a sub section why not allow a sub section for the Rakhine populace.

I was not born before 1971 so all these things I hear cannot be proven. What BSF and pictures like this show is that Bangladeshi people get mad at Pakistanis for no reason except propaganda while shit like this happens every day. So how is this fair?

Bangladeshis want apology from Pakistan while pulling up their lungis for Indian dick. Gtfo.

Bangladesh demanded the same for border killing as well where BSF is acting like a mafia to run these 5 billion USD+ smuggling business at the border.

Back
Top Bottom