What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

Those guys love harping about 1971 civil war propagated by India, start big mouthing against Indian , pretend to be pure Bangladeshi , and alway ignore such things.
All they want is to create unnecessary flame between two brotherly Muslim nation. Before BD Pakistan relationship were good, now for them its becoming worse .
They are the representative of the cult wing of Awami League , and probably serving purpose of r&aw, either consciously or unconsciously.

Listen bro. If Bangladeshi people hate Pakistanis, then fine no problem. But why they sit on Indian dick while insulting Pakistan? This is the hypocrisy that I don't like.

For Bangladeshis who are just giving lip services, try to be real patriot. Your lip service is only creating flame here that is completely unnecessary like this useless thread posted by @Homo Sapiens.
Why only your lip service against Pakistan start in the months of February , March and December?
Try to love Bangladesh in 365 days not in 3 days only.
This type of thread unnecessarily create flame between Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.
What happened, has happened, why still need to create flame even after 47 years?
Is our goal only to harp about 1971? There are better things to be worried about.
Such types of threads are not only provoking Pakistani guys, but also creating schism between BD folks. Neither BD nor Pakistan will be beneficial from such vicious argument, but it is India who will be beneficial & exactly it's the planned agenda of r&aw who doesn't want any unity between BD and Pakistan in order to divide and rule. So why don't we just let this 47 years old matter go and move on?

Last edited:
And i am sure before my death may be bay of bengal would have eaten,de-fecto Province of India.
You will be bitterly disappointed in your death bed for sure. Scientists are now claiming that sea level 'could' rise 0.7 meter by 2300 AD. That is 288 years from now. No part of Bangladesh is that low lying anyway.Another fact is, our land is gradually getting elevated due to flood slit deposition. So in the next 288 years. our southern part will be at least 1-2 meter higher than it is now naturally.So, in 2300 AD our lowest southern coastal part will be at least 1.3 meter higher than sea level even if sea level rise by 0.7 meter and we do nothing.
0.7-Meter Minimum Global Sea-Level Rise by 2300, Even With Paris Agreement
https://www.greenoptimistic.com/minimum-global-sea-level-rise-2300-20180301/#.WqjQYDe-nIU

If you want to worry about sea level rise then worry about Karachi which is below sea level.

Last edited:
Listen bro. If Bangladeshi people hate Pakistanis, then fine no problem. But why they sit on Indian dick while insulting Pakistan? This is the hypocrisy that I don't like.
Bro, Bangladeshi folks neither hate Pakistani nor sit on Indian dick. it's only some over smart pdf BD members who is doing so specially when when those months of February, March and December come.
It's just for filthy attention seeking .
I am terribly irritated by those filthy whining ( of some of my country folks in pdf )about 1971.
This guys ( few pdf Bangladeshi) look like dog's tail that will never be straight. But if you come to Bangladesh , you will never find any haterd against Pakistan ( except from some Indian sycophant Neo Awami bastards, who were anti Mujib before Awami regime ) , but you will be welcomed here.
These pdf charal type Bengalis are just disgrace of Bangladesh.
Bangladesh is Muslim and Islam will dominate here forever inshallah.

@lastofthepatriots

Last edited:
Those guys love harping about 1971 civil war propagated by India, start big mouthing against Indian , pretend to be pure Bangladeshi , and alway ignore such things.
All they want is to create unnecessary flame between two brotherly Muslim nation. Before BD Pakistan relationship were good, now for them its becoming worse .
They are the representative of the cult wing of Awami League , and probably serving purpose of r&aw, either consciously or unconsciously.
Whatever happened in the past...it was bad..let's forget it and move forward. We don't have any grudges against Bd and Pakistan recognised Bd as an independent country. However current govt in Bd is always trying to incite hatred to please their lords in New Delhi while the latter kills innocent Bd people on border on almost daily basis and Bd govt seems to be okay with all that.
Check how we respond to India for each violation on LoC.

Bro, Bangladeshi folks neither hate Pakistani nor sit on Indian dickm it's only some over smart pdf BD members who is doing so specially when when those months of February, March and December come.
It all are about filthy attention seeking .
I am terribly irritated by those filthy whining ( of some of my country folks in pdf )about 1971.
This guys ( few pdf Bangladeshi) look like dog's tail that will never be straight. But if you come to Bangladesh , you will never find any haterd against Pakistan ( except some Indian sycophant Neo Awami bastards, who were anti Mujib before Awami regime ) , but you will be welcomed here.

@lastofthepatriots

Bullshit!!

Your democratically elected government actively persues anti pakistan policy and proudly owns it.

Bangladesh is a fascist country and its inhabitants are all ethno fascists.

Bro, Bangladeshi folks neither hate Pakistani nor sit on Indian dick. it's only some over smart pdf BD members who is doing so specially when when those months of February, March and December come.
It's just for filthy attention seeking .
This guys ( few pdf Bangladeshi) look like dog's tail that will never be straight. But if you come to Bangladesh , you will never find any haterd against Pakistan ( except some Indian sycophant Neo Awami bastards, who were anti Mujib before Awami regime ) , but you will be welcomed here.

@lastofthepatriots

Much love to you and Bangladesi brothers like you.

Whatever happened in the past...it was bad..let's forget it and move forward. We don't have any grudges against Bd and Pakistan recognised Bd as an independent country. However current govt in Bd is always trying to incite hatred to please their lords in New Delhi while the latter kills innocent Bd people on border on almost daily basis and Bd govt seems to be okay with all that.
Check how we respond to India for each violation on LoC.
Exactly r&aw is dominating in few Bengali mind unconsciously. And it's only because of Awami bastard League. Most of the leaders are just poisonous snake in this party.

Mate, if you think that USA supported Pakistan in 1971, then I must say you are too naive. If USA supported Pakistan, there would be no Bangladesh.

I'm some of the Pakistanis who think we mishandled the situation but the kind of atrocities are being attributed are totally unbelievable and my heart never accepted that and then I read Ms Boss's account which confirmed my beliefs. Mukti Bahni committed most of those crimes and they used Pakistani army uniforms.
Nixon ensured Pak survived. India could have strolled into West Pak.

Exactly r&aw is dominating in few Bengali mind unconsciously. And it's only because of Awami bastard League. Most of the leaders are just poisonous snake in this party.
They have turned Bd into a satellite state and this Gremlin is fanning the anti-Pakistan sentiment so the people accept Indian hegemony over Bd. What's the point of GDP if you can't protect your people from being killed by India on daily basis...in which cave hides their nationalism when Bd people get killed by India and Myanmar threatens Bd? I personally want to see a militarily and economically stronger Bd that can deal with its enemies. I have met a lot of nice Bd people who are hardworking and humble people.

Back
Top Bottom