What's new

Bangladesh to observe one-minute blackout on March 25

Lol. He was your Ally, not ours. He protected half your country. Do thank him in your prayers everyday.

Lol nixon could not save himself. How do you award him the title savior of pakistan.

As i said.

Try trump

Fact of the matter is.

Bangladesh will observe a minutes silence on 25th March. It will paint Pak Army as genocidal.

Other countries will try to make out pakistan as terror exporter.

The kapre utaar brigade will paint pakistan and pakistanis as religious fanatics.

All this is factual.

Yet the damn muzzie rimming pakistanis will try and convince these rebelious ethno fascists and take the ummahs chumma even forcibly.

There lies the Problem. And its always the overseas pakistanis who are creating this fassad.

Its not friday so remind me on friday.

History is Nixon could not save himself
Lol - you can bury your head in the sand all you like. Historical facts aren't based on wishful thinking.

They have turned Bd into a satellite state and this Gremlin is fanning the anti-Pakistan sentiment so the people accept Indian hegemony over Bd. What's the point of GDP if you can't protect your people from being killed by India on daily basis...in which cave hides their nationalism when Bd people get killed by India and Myanmar threatens Bd? I personally want to see a militarily and economically stronger Bd that can deal with its enemies. I have met a lot of nice Bd people who are hardworking and humble people.
I just wish and pray brother for a very strong military in Bangladesh .
And as far I know Bangladesh Armed forces has own process of recruitment of personnel that is totally free from political influence .
So as long as military will be modernized I wish they will do something in future . Now we have no other way but to wait until 2030. Lets see what happen. I wish Bangladesh and Pakistan will be best friends and brothers again in future , when Awami perverts will be thrown out.
After next election Awami League either have to choose Muslim countries or keep licking India aka hindutva balls. This two things can't be done in the same time. But if they keep s.u.cking Delhi it will be more disastrous for them they have ever faced . BD peoples will not tolerate those vile bastards for eternity if they don't want to be changed .

Last edited:
History is history.

It can be painted or tainted with the same brush.
Not really. Here is an extract from the article. How are you going to paint it?

"On December 3, Pakistan in a desperate attempt to turn the tide launched a massive air strike against Indian airfields, but with little effect. Kissinger, emotionally fraught and anxious to save West Pakistan, warned Nixon that Pakistan’s defenses could not last two weeks. He pressured him to arrange the transfer of F104 fighter planes from Jordan, Iran and Turkey to Pakistan, even though doing so constituted a clear violation of the US laws in effect. On December 12, Nixon and Kissinger warned the Soviet Union to restrain India by noon that day, or they would “initiate unspecified unilateral measures.”

In addition, Nixon ordered the nuclear aircraft carrier Enterprise to sail at once to the Bay of Bengal in a show of force and to threaten India. Finally, these measures worked. By the noon deadline, the Soviet Union informed the US that they had received assurance from India that “it had no intention of taking any military action against West Pakistan.” A unilateral ceasefire was declared by India on December 17, 1971, the day after East Pakistan’s surrender."

But what's the harm in apologizing and moving on? Germany and Italy have apologized. So has Japan. It happened almost 50 years ago. No one blames the current generation.

Back
Top Bottom