What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Not yet, see the flag. Actually these two are alleged BD bought submarines by the one who take the photoes and it belongs to South Sea Fleet. My source is a different story, which said the two are from North Sea Fleet.
thanks a lot for the update....
any idea about the time the discussed subs may be decommissioned?
plz keep us posted..... :)

thanks a lot for the update....
any idea about the time the discussed subs may be decommissioned?
plz keep us posted..... :)
There is new type 039B transported to Shanghai for sea trial last month, so maybe 4 to 6 months later we will see news about submarines decommissioned. If it is from North Sea Fleet, I can take the photos about it.

If they go for these Indians are gonna have heart attack
Actually the current and even in the past as well. Navies have a single force that totally relies on Submarines only. So BN which has a good deal of money should be looking in to having just small fleet:
6 S-20 or bigger 3500 Tons SSK
7 of the 2100 Tons Corvette
7 of the 0700 Tons FAC
Good number of Patrol boats
3-5 ATR-72 MPA
UAVs for 24/7

Actually the current and even in the past as well. Navies have a single force that totally relies on Submarines only. So BN which has a good deal of money should be looking in to having just small fleet:
6 S-20 or bigger 3500 Tons SSK
7 of the 2100 Tons Corvette
7 of the 0700 Tons FAC
Good number of Patrol boats
3-5 ATR-72 MPA
UAVs for 24/7
I think they should have 7 Corvettes and 7 Frigates and 7 FAC with around 6 Submarines and 200 + Fighter Jets

F-15 have stayed in Huangpu Shipyard for someday and leaves today.
F-15 Huangpu.jpg

I believe I have a pretty good idea where you could be from. I think you are a Naval professional, amateur enthusiast cannot have this much interest or knowledge. Without a doubt the knowledge you share here is valuable for forum members.

BDforever supports a murderous dictatorial regime in Bangladesh, could be associated with or part of it and he regularly promotes the Death Squad police force abducting and killing civilians as models of professional police force in South Asia. The political party he supports have destroyed democracy in Bangladesh and installed a pro-India dictator in a sham election on Jan 05, 2014. Just for your information. This is off topic here, but I say this to let you know why I am upset with him and his types.

As for my statement you quoted, is it any secret that Muslims are not liked or trusted through out the globe, why would this statement seem so odd to you, someone who I am sure have seen so much of the world, perhaps visited so many port of calls in many countries around the world? Why do I need to speak for myself only to make that observation? Is it not obvious for anyone who has been an adult since 2001 that this is true for all 1.6 billion Muslims? I am just curious about what you meant or implied by your posts.

Last edited:
I have very good idea where you could be from. You are a Naval professional that is for sure.

The person who has been thanking you, supports a murderous dictatorial regime in Bangladesh, could be associated or part of it and he regularly promotes the Death Squad police force abducting and killing civilians as models of professional police force in South Asia. The political party he supports have destroyed democracy in Bangladesh and installed a pro-India dictator in a sham election on Jan 05, 2014. Just for your information. This is off topic here, but I say this to let you know why I am upset with him and his types.

As for my statement, is it any secret that Muslims are not liked or trusted through out the globe, why would this statement seem so odd to you, someone who I am sure have seen so much of the world, making many port of calls in many ports around the world? Why do I need to speak for myself to make that observation?
:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:
238135,xcitefun-funny-pictures-bravo-bunny.jpg
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom