What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been sounded so macho and all had you not been just another short and fat bangladeshi chewing paan and farting profusely after having a hearty meal of rice and fish! :lol: Sorry for being insensitive but whenever I seen internet jamatis acting tough, it reminds me behind the screen it's someone like dipjol who's being pseudo arab! :P

LOL... let me tell you a secret Dipjol was once a nomo-shudro dalit.. that's why he is the way he is.. Ethnic Muslim Bengalis are far better looking and well-mannered than that.. but tell me why do you adore Dipjol so much? Is it because a nomo-shudro dalit has freedom in BD to do whatever he want whereas dalits like you are even murdered in Hindustan for even entering the household premises of a high jat? Bet you even look like dipjol..

My sincere request to OP as an elder bro is to kindly remove his profile picture . Please do not forget what happened to blogger Rajib after he got identified.

Everything happen in this forum is fun and not war. It does not worth to suffer in the hand of Jamati extremists just for posting here.

Long live India -Bangladesh relationship...We all Indian really want to help our real friend like you who at least appreciate our good relations...thank you dear to raise one real and perfect Thread...

Well what can I say... Our forefathers forced the Brits to separate Bengal as we Bengali muslims didn't want anything to do with Bengali Hindus . I know how much BD hindus like you hate the partition of 47 but you really cant do anything about it now..can you? :lol:

I can understand the unparallel love for Hindustan which many BD Hindus hold but trust me what you wish for would never happen. But on a serious note and it may sound a bit harsh but you dont belong here... you should immigrate to your beloved Hindustan for which your heart truly beats.

Bangladesh is a independent country of ethnic Bengali muslims..
Bangladesh.gif
it will always be so...we would never be ruled by your Hindustani brethrens.. feel free to migrate to India if you dont like BD as it is ...

The land was given to your country was on the basis of BD Hindu population also which was around 30% at the time of partition, if you guys are so serious about not to have them in your "Muslim" land, then we can always help you slice up a proportionate amount of your land to settle the BD Hindus separately.

The land was given to your country was on the basis of BD Hindu population also which was around 30% at the time of partition, if you guys are so serious about not to have them in your "Muslim" land, then we can always help you slice up a proportionate amount of your land to settle the BD Hindus separately.
Don't forget that all the muslim brothers will rush for "Bad *** Indian citizenship" if the conclave issue is ever resolved.

Well ... you Indians are no Greeks or Spaniards.. plz stop embarrasing yourself...:lol:

Only a nation of cowards (read Hindustanis) could have been kept under boots for over 1000 years.. it was the Brits who saved your sorry arse... you couldn't even do it then.. having full trust in Hindustani cowardice I tell you, you wont be able to do it in the future...

That coward nation gave you your country, apart from that your history knowledge is also very poor.

Don't forget that all the muslim brothers will rush for "Bad *** Indian citizenship" if the conclave issue is ever resolved.

Please elaborate, are we on the verge of an impending massive inflow of pole-vaulters? :what:

Please elaborate, are we on the verge of an impending massive inflow of pole-vaulters? :what:
The current inhabitants are stateless.
If the issue is resolved Bangladesh will gain 400 Sq KM of land...which is fine.
Atleast the dots on google maps will vanish!! Its a mess out there Google Maps

However the real messy part is this:
Upon land resolution, the stateless individuals would have 2 choices:
  1. Become an Indian citizen
  2. Become a Bangladeshi citizen
Hope I don't have to elaborate more....you know which way it would tilt:bunny:

Hey ... nobody likes worshipping Cows, rats, snakes, monkeys, some guy named Shiv's peni$...
selling souls was never a bad idea...

Well all that happened after you were under boots for over 1000 years.. And who exactly were the winners of 3rd battle of Panipath..:lol:

I wait long to see that. Actually I feel gutted when I think why didn't we do the "treatment" when we had about a millenium to do it

I really dont like putting it this way.. but since you force me let me tell about 99% of the victims of rapine and genocide were hindus.. about 9.8 million out of a total of 10 million were hindus who took refuge in India since they were getting butchered wherever they were found....
So you never saved us.. we were always safe..

You found a new justification of 1971 genocide, are you planning to send flowers to those West Pakistani generals for the favor?

Yes,plz do,let's see how much rice in how many paddy?:woot:

My sincere request to OP as an elder bro is to kindly remove his profile picture . Please do not forget what happened to blogger Rajib after he got identified.

Everything happen in this forum is fun and not war. It does not worth to suffer in the hand of Jamati extremists just for posting here.

I don't support Rajib but by slaughtering him the terrorists proved that they are the biggest atheists and real enemies of Islam.

I have a flag in my profile. Isn't it nice? :smitten:

@IamBengali .. plz stop it man.. we know you can singlehandedly fight all bangladeshis on this forum.. :)
now let this thread die..
we want our normal bd forum back .. its not much fun you beating our drum.:feminist:

Lot of things.
From automobiles to automobile parts.
From industrial machines to mobile phones.

There really is no point in discussing this now. Once MFN is granted you would see it.

As i told you already that the only threat is for Pharmaceutical Industries of Pakistan otherwise Pakistan can produce anything & the goods that are not produced in Pakistan can be bought easily from China next door. Bangladesh being dependent has several factors contributing.

I said people from both countries don't see each other as foreign nationals. Esp. West Bengali people. You know we are both ethno-linguistic region in South Asia. Its impossible not to be dependent on India because the country is completely inside India. Do you share such a border with India or any other country? NO.
No we don't share & nor we want to. I congratulate you for your country being "inside" & having "bonds" with India.

London has no Pakistani gangs apart from **** Panthers in the 90's and they dissbanded.I admit the Midlands and North has a Pakistani gang problem but Bangladeshi? Bangladeshi gangs are only prominent in East London and even then I haven't heard of any activity for the past few years. Stop trying too steal the thunder of Pakistanis. BTW Indian Muslim and Pakistani mixed gangs are a big problem in Blackburn but not Bangladeshis.

And have you ever wondered why it's your communities that are more gang related, it's because your much poorer. Look back in the 80's and 90's where Sikhs where attacking Pakistanis in the streets but our community became more affluent and left that way to your people lmao. Your acting like Tamil Gangs aren't a threat but even Ross Kemp took them seriously enough to cover them and look at the link of those Muslim drug dealers being killed in broad daylight by Tamils.

LOL! Oldham (Chadderton and Westwood), Rochdale, Birmingham (Aston, Lozells, Smethwick, Small Heath) Luton (Bury park area) Manchester (Hyde area), even some parts of Bradford (BD3 area) atleast 2 boroughs of E.London, Tower Hamlets and Newham , these are all Bengali areas. I can name more but let's leave it at that first.

Indian Muslims??!!! Are you having a laugh? I haven't met one Indian Muslim till this day, I mean there's Gujarati Muslims in Leicester but they are only limited to that one city. Do not make me laugh please lmao, I'm 22 so I think I know what's going on!

Do not try to tell me about "Indian gangs" because now you're making me laugh, I have to give this to the Indian community that they are civilized and keep out of people businesses but you might as well be a uncle tom or uncle garry the way Indians go on in England like they are the Queen's family.

The Sikh's get handled in Birmingham around the Handsworth area, when a couple of them thought they are an Uncle Garry they tried to join the English Defence League but they know what happens after.

Those Black shits that Kemp reported about, honestly in my life I never heard about Tamil Gangs, but you have a good skill in internet searching.

C'mon Trevvy boy, where are you from the in the UK or wait, do you actually live in the UK I can give you a walk around just post me your number..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom