What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't pay attention to the misinformed low lifes who have somehow come to the astonishing conclusion that the rest of India views the state of West Bengal in a bad light.

For the extra terrestrials of the world: Give your inferiority complexes a rest, and stop overcompensating with your petty little words that not a soul in the real world gives a behind about. I have to say that you morons are pretty good at picking on a state that is infinitely more capable than you will EVER be LOL. Hilarious.

Well as the saying goes, whatever helps you sleep better at night...

Don't pay attention to the misinformed low lifes who have somehow come to the astonishing conclusion that the rest of India views the state of West Bengal in a bad light.

For the extra terrestrials of the world: Give your inferiority complexes a rest, and stop overcompensating with your petty little words that not a soul in the real world gives a behind about. I have to say that you morons are pretty good at picking on a state that is infinitely more capable than you will EVER be LOL. Hilarious.

Well as the saying goes, whatever helps you sleep better at night...

LOL nobody really need to pay attention, these are old and well established facts. :lol:

Surely these states are more capable to tolerate slavery than anyone, they are tolerating it for 67 years, that's huge! :lol:

LOL nobody really need to pay attention, these are old and well established facts. :lol:

Surely these states are more capable to tolerate slavery than anyone, they are tolerating it for 67 years, that's huge! :lol:

Facts? Hahaha zip it while you still can. Damn, this forum takes away a few points each time one visits it.

slavery? You are confused,
we don't have two units system. :wacko:

slavery? You are confused,
we don't have two units system.

Nah, no confusion.

Dunno what systems you follow but it definitely falls under slavery for some! :coffee:

article-2156638-1383F17C000005DC-399_468x312.jpg

Yeah and we have nothing to do with it. Basically I think we should not have been separated in 1947. Why British separated Bengal in two parts still shocks many. Stupid decision. Now the country is the gateway of anti-India forces to enter India to destabilize it by ISI with Khaleda Zia's support who herself is an ISI agent.
Well what can I say... Our forefathers forced the Brits to separate Bengal as we Bengali muslims didn't want anything to do with Bengali Hindus . I know how much BD hindus like you hate the partition of 47 but you really cant do anything about it now..can you? :lol:

I can understand the unparallel love for Hindustan which many BD Hindus hold but trust me what you wish for would never happen. But on a serious note and it may sound a bit harsh but you dont belong here... you should immigrate to your beloved Hindustan for which your heart truly beats.

Bangladesh is a independent country of ethnic Bengali muslims..
Bangladesh.gif
it will always be so...we would never be ruled by your Hindustani brethrens.. feel free to migrate to India if you dont like BD as it is ...

Come on Punjabis being a martial race you stand and take bullsh-t from people
Punjabis a martial race LMAO.

Punjabis have been the weakest race forever, not one single ruler from punjab ever except the sikhs.

Nah, no confusion.

Dunno what systems you follow but it definitely falls under slavery for some! :coffee:

You are again confused. Slavery was one that existed between East and West Pakistan and irony is that your fellow East Bengalis were frontrunner in creating Pakistan.

Punjabis a martial race LMAO.

Punjabis have been the weakest race forever, not one single ruler from punjab ever except the sikhs.

Hindu Punjabis(Khatris) also ruled part of subcontinent, however Punjabi Muslims have never been a force to reckon with throughout the written history and most of them are farmers, land owners etc. They only obtained "martial" prowess after British taught them how to hold gun and used them en masse in British Indian Army.

They did miserably once again when they were on their own against Indian Army and Bangladeshi irregular forces.

Regarding Bangladeshis, yes they are the poorest ethnic group in the UK but go in to one of the areas and I beg you to utter a word it won't take a second for you to get sliced in to two! Unfortunately the Indians in the UK hold no brute force!

Off course, this is downright criminal to compare Indians with violent barbarians who are ready to cut you in half on the utterance of a single word....

Well what can I say... Our forefathers forced the Brits to separate Bengal as we Bengali muslims didn't want anything to do with Bengali Hindus . I know how much BD hindus like you hate the partition of 47 but you really cant do anything about it now..can you? :lol:

I can understand the unparallel love for Hindustan which many BD Hindus hold but trust me what you wish for would never happen. But on a serious note and it may sound a bit harsh but you dont belong here... you should immigrate to your beloved Hindustan for which your heart truly beats.

Bangladesh is a independent country of ethnic Bengali muslims..
Bangladesh.gif
it will always be so...we would never be ruled by your Hindustani brethrens.. feel free to migrate to India if you dont like BD as it is ...

Quite true.

And you will be pushed back to your desert soon.

If you are lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom