What's new

Bangladesh massively depends on India

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I will tell them.

This proves that Indians do not want BD to do well.

This nonsense about supporting Awami League due to the fact that the BNP-supported North-east Freedom fighters is all nonsense. All that Indian wants is to slow down BD's development so that India does not look bad in comparison.

I don't speak any Hindustani...i speak only Urdu or Sindhi. Most of the Indians you see today speaks Urdu & call it Hindi or Hindustani...if they start speaking pure Hindi then even Indians like you will fail to understand it. Pakistanis have no similarities with Indians.

BTW Lets not discuss non issues when you got nothing to troll. After dragging culture & language what will you drag next? Food?
Oh. You are one of those. I was wasting my time discussing things with you then.

This proves that Indians do not want BD to do well.

This nonsense about supporting Awami League due to the fact that the BNP-supported North-east Freedom fighters is all nonsense. All that Indian wants is to slow down BD's development so that India does not look bad in comparison.

No one in India cares about Bangladesh. Frankly that is the reality.

Not saying in a demeaning way, just the reality. You are just not on the radar.

Apart from your government.:lol:

Friend, at the very least apart from Pharma, India is a powerhouse in the automobile sector.
Please read up on it, India is the base of exports of small cars throughout the world including Africa and Middle East.

Pakistani's industries including PakSuzuki already demanded that auto parts be allowed in trade with India so that they can leverage the enormous factories and logistics setup almost all the major automobile brands have in India.

Do read up

Pakistan is manufacturing auto parts itself & that are cheap & affordable & rest of it is bought from China. Furthermore keep in mind that you are claiming that Pakistan will become dependent on India if it grants MFN status which i don't agree with...there are many goods that Pakistan produce/manufacture efficiently & are of much better quality.

Oh. You are one of those. I was wasting my time discussing things with you then.

Can't help if truth hurts that much.

I see nothing wrong with saying that we share nothing. It is just a way of looking at things.

There are many things that we shared historically but after 1947 we have both come a long way.

There may be surface similarities in language and culture but our world view is very different now.

Even I would say that we share nothing. It doesn't necessarily mean that we are denigrating them or looking down on them. It just means that I want our destinies to be independent of them.

Just an example of an Indian viewpoint along the same lines:

The same people? Surely not - Hindustan Times

Ha ha ha ,ho ho ho ho,:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not in the radar!!!:victory:
Man ,how many are us in total in this shit hole? All are morons.
Man,when I counted :lol:!!
Reality ,really sucked:sarcastic:

Angry little Bangladeshi, you should know your place in the world. You will forever be our slaves.
Good to know. Morons do dream:haha:

Angry little Bangladeshi, you should know your place in the world. You will forever be our slaves.

This coming from an "Indian".:lol:

There is no such thing as an Indian like there are Germans, Japanese and Bangladeshi's.

As BD develops and gets more literate, then the Awami League and all other traitors will lose all power in the country.

Just like Yugoslavia, Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia disintegrated, then so shall India.

BD will be around long after this entity called India ceases to exist.

This coming from an "Indian".:lol:

There is no such thing as an Indian like there are Germans, Japanese and Bangladeshi's.

As BD develops and gets more literate, then the Awami League and all other traitors will lose all power in the country.

Just like Yugoslavia, Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia disintegrated, then so shall India.

BD will be around long after this entity called India ceases to exist.
Did you seriously just put Bangadesh in the same bracket as Japan and Germany? :rofl:
Your little country is going to waste away, you jave a 150 million people in such a small space lmao.
India won't ever disintegrate, Indians are among the most nationalistic people around. Just look at this forum and see Indians from literally all parts and corners of India. All Bangladesh has is a few rivers, your country is classed in the same bracket as Pakistan in terms of Human Development and they are currently at war. What excuse do you lungi slaves have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom