What's new

Bangladesh:Gunfight at BDR headquarters

These are the same guys who had killed more than 30 (?) BSF soldiers a few years back on a cross border raid into Indian territory. Now this action confirms that there are rogue elements present in the BDR.

I just watched the news channel that showed an interview of those BDR jawans, they looked practically unorganised and more mob like. I guess they just got carried away probably after a few harsh words were exchanged.

shut the f**k up you dumb a**... Your coward BSF attacked BD territory and their skinny a**** got f**ked up by BDR jawans... Our BDR is no pushover than your low-life BSF who often have drinking problem and so on...

One of the reasons BDR raged over the govt was, they were not allowed to shoot back when those bastard security force(BSF) murdered innocent civilians....

Now, things are gonna change. Insha-Allah BDRs demand will be granted(As the AL govt will not repeat their same mistakes again). And again you'll see 2001-type massacre in the border, where you'll be receiving innumerable caskets filled with dead bodies of BSF each...

shut the f**k up you dumb a**... Your coward BSF attacked BD territory and their skinny ***** got f**ked up by BDR jawans... Our BDR is no pushover than your low-life BSF who often have drinking problem and so on...

One of the reasons BDR raged over the govt was, they were not allowed to shoot back when those bastard security force(BSF) murdered innocent civilians....

Now, things are gonna change. Insha-Allah BDRs demand will be granted(As the AL govt will not repeat their same mistakes again). And again you'll see 2001-type massacre in the border, where you'll be receiving innumerable caskets filled with dead bodies of BSF each...

RELAX

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the video. The entire nation is tensed, so, I'm sorry to say your tom and jerry cartoon is not gonna work... I guess you got home works to do... why dont complete them than spending your valuable time here posting bullshits??!!!

I have got my school off tomorrow , so no home works. What else do you call revolting soldiers other than rogue elements?

I have got my school off tomorrow , so no home works. What else do you call revolting soldiers other than rogue elements?

your B.S. post pissed me off. and definitely I have got to stand for my country rather than supporting your false information... BDR never attacked Indian territory but it was always the BSF who attacked our territory and commited murdering, rape and so on to our civilians...

your B.S. post pissed me off. and definitely I have got to stand for my country rather than supporting your false information... BDR never attacked Indian territory but it was always the BSF who attacked our territory and commited murdering, rape and so on to our civilians...[/QUOTE]

What??? really??? and what did your government do about it??? Have they lodged official complaint or something like that???? I mean these are acts which are unacceptable to any civilised world..!!

And hate and anger, are the greatest or may be among some of the greatest enemies of man..!!! ;)

What??? really??? and what did your government do about it??? Have they lodged official complaint or something like that???? I mean these are acts which are unacceptable to any civilised world..!!

You tell me are you still dreaming?? please dont argue before you know something... You'll get innumerable threads about Indo-Bangla border clash if you hit the search engine... I dont reply to this kinda valueless post...

your B.S. post pissed me off. and definitely I have got to stand for my country rather than supporting your false information... BDR never attacked Indian territory but it was always the BSF who attacked our territory and commited murdering, rape and so on to our civilians...

If you are standing for your nation you should be standing against them , not with them. They have failed you, the govt, the people, the trust.

How can you even say you love your nation so dont criticise the BDR? Bloody hell do you see whats happeneing. They are revolting, killing and holding many hostage. And for what are they doing all these? For the love of serving their nation, NO. Because they need better pay and perks, and because they are headed by officers deputed from the Bdesh army.

Its a Bad news, Mutiny in the Headquarters is not acceptable at all, There are other ways to ask for your demands to be Fulfilled, But Going against the Officers and KILLING them is not at all acceptable in any MILITARY of the world.

I hope Govt Involvement will soon end this Crisis, all the Right demands of the soldiers must be accepted and those who used these Means of Violence inside the HQ must be Punished.

A full scale Inquiry should be done by the Govt and those people MUST be Court Martialed who are Behind this Incident.

And the BDr did nothing and now thye attack their seniors and hold them hostage, fighting of Bdesh army.

If you are standing for your nation you should be standing against them , not with them. They have failed you, the govt, the people, the trust.

BDR did nothing wrong. The entire nation is on the side of BDR. We know how they make their living, while the Army enjoys a lot of facilities including earning money doing the UN mission and so on... but in case of BDR, they got none of these facilities but earning half of the salary of the army. I'm proud of our army but, at this stage I have my full support on the BDR.
The BDR protects our border from illegal occupation, they are undoudtedly more active than the BSF... In every skirmish, BSF suffers a lot more damage than the BDR(now dont get surprised, go back to every past years, see the skirmish between BDR and BSF and see the result)...

Last edited:
Its a Bad news, Mutiny in the Headquarters is not acceptable at all, There are other ways to ask for your demands to be Fulfilled, But Going against the Officers and KILLING them is not at all acceptable in any MILITARY of the world.

Sir, the officers you're talking about was accused for huge corruption... Many people in Bangladesh also know that... If you were in Bangladesh you'd understand the situation...

shut the f**k up you dumb a**... Your coward BSF attacked BD territory and their skinny a**** got f**ked up by BDR jawans... Our BDR is no pushover than your low-life BSF who often have drinking problem and so on...

Woah, dude you're way out of line. I understand theres a crisis going on in your country but that is no excuse to abuse anyone on this forum. Use a better choice of words if you wish to protest, or else you wouldn't be around to protest any longer.

Consider this a strong warning.

That is all that you have to say... That was part of the discussion, flaming, fuming and getting angry is not.

BDR did nothing wrong. The entire nation is on the side of BDR. We know how they make their living, while the Army enjoys a lot of facilities including earning money doing the UN mission and so on... but in case of BDR, they got none of these facilities but earning half of the salary of the army. I'm proud of our army but, at this stage I have my full support on the BDR.
The BDR protects our border from illegal occupation, they are undoudtedly more active than the BSF... In every skirmish, BSF suffers a lot more damage than the BDR(now dont get surprised, go back to every past years, see the skirmish between BDR and BSF and see the result)...

Forget the fact if they are efficient or not.

The very fact they have revolted has set an example which will be followed later. Now you justify them.

Just or Unjust is just a fact of point of view, nobody would say their demands are unjust and so by supporting this you are favourinng more mutiny like these.

Back
Top Bottom