What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

Clear indian involvement in false flag operation to purge any officer who does not support indian attempt to make Bangladesh army its subservient. On same token this indian directed and managed false flag operation is used to flasely implicate opposition when they have drawn huge pulic support. Indian PM assurrd Awami regime of help them keep in power is a direct interference in Bangladesh internal matter. Another proof that awami regime had came to power and planning to be in power with indian subversion and interference. This clearly make the way for Bangladesh to interfere in internal indian matters specially NE independence.

:: ???????? ????? :: ????? :: ????? ??????-??????? ???: ????????? ??? ??????? ????? ????? ???????

It is an overstatement to say there was a coup attempt when only a few junior officers were making mobile phone conversations at the behest of that Major Zia, who fled when DGFI found out his allience with the radicals. He looks more like a Madrasa Mullah than a military officer. Bangladesh military is unnecessarily portraying a little affair into an ATTEMPTED coup.

Zia should come out of his hiding and face court martial. All the radical bugs must be found out and ousted from our military. Zia will certainly have to divulge information about his radical colleagues who want to take the country to 6th century Zahilism.

I am Islamic but not fascist and yes, I am from Sylhet. I hailed from around Mazar of Hazrat Shah Jalal. :)
I can not be illogical because otherwise I would have gotten F in my Digital logic courses. :P

Do not make people laugh, please, by claiming something that you are not. You are one of the most inensitive illogical minded persons. Logic is not only for reading to get good scoring in the schools. Practice in logic is what is important, which you do not certainly do. You are the guy who even after 60 years want Urdu as our national language. You are beating even your ESTEEMED Gulam Azam, who was a student leader in Dhaka University and was in the forefront of language movement from 1948 to 1952.

Get rid of your mental slavery and servitude attitude towards anything related to Pakistan and Urdu. Moreover, your URDU and Bharatis' HINDI are EXACTLY the same language. Only, Urdu is written in Arabic script and Hindi in Devnagari.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=219282

Saturday, January 21, 2012Front PageAttempted Coup in Army
Major Zia used UK mobile SIM to talk to officers
Star Report

One of the main suspects of the recent coup attempt in the army, Maj Syed Mohammad Ziaul Haque, who is absconding, used a roaming UK mobile SIM card to speak about the plot with at least 11 army officers of different ranks, army sources said.

He also used hi-tech software to operate on the internet through his laptop, said the sources adding that his detailed bio-data along with his photo has been sent to different cantonments and other law enforcement agencies to track him down.

A senior official in the army told The Daily Star yesterday that Zia, a former student of the Military Institute of Science and Technology, is very intelligent and an expert in information technology, and that is why it has been hard for the authorities to trace him.

He was commissioned as an army officer through the 41 long course of Bangladesh Military Academy.

Zia had long telephone conversations with some mid-ranking and junior officers at different cantonments and tried to inspire them to move towards Dhaka with their forces to make the plot successful on the night of Jan 10 or 11, the sources said.

Army investigators found involvement of Zia, who hails from Mostafapur village of Moulvibazar district, while interrogating Lt Col (retd) Ehsan Yusuf after his arrest on December 15 from his Matikata residence near Dhaka Cantonment along with his laptop.

Another suspect Maj (retd) Zakir is also currently detained.

The suspected planners of the coup attempt were propagating among some army officers establishment of Islamic rule in the country by toppling the incumbent elected government, the sources said.

They also planned to make senior army officers ministers of their government if their plot became successful, the sources added.

Army investigators are now trying to unearth the detail of the plan.

The army on Thursday said it foiled a "coup attempt to overthrow the present democratic government".

A band of religious fanatics, comprising mid-ranking officers and their retired colleagues, was involved in the failed putsch, Brig Gen Muhammad Mashud Razzaq said at a press briefing.

At the instigation of some non-resident Bangladeshis, they sought to "disrupt democracy by creating anarchy in the army, cashing in on the fanaticism of others", said an army statement.

Father of Zia, Syed Zillul Haque, a businessman, told The Daily Star over the phone last night that he was urging his son, through the media, to report to his senior officers immediately to show respect to the army and the law of the country. "None including my son is above the motherland and its law," he said from his Baridhara DOHS residence in the capital.

Zillul claimed that he has no contact with Zia since December 23 last year. He said many people wanted to know about Zia's whereabouts but he does not know.

He said Zia used to be a moderate practicing Muslim, but he submerged himself in hardline religiosity after his first wife died of cancer. Asked whether he believes Zia was involved in the plot against the army and the government, Zillul said he could not say for sure until he talks to his son.

The army sources said Maj Zia had been absent from work for 21 days once without any permission. Back then his unprofessional behaviour was forgiven because he is a recipient of the sword of honour.

How many more failed states India is going to get in her neighbourhood ? Goddamn, everyone of them has had a military takeover or an attempted one. Just when one thought that Burma was in the transition process of a democracy, when one thought the idea of a strong South (East) Asia stretching from Afghanistan to Vietnam is maturing, we go and see something like this.

India should start an active redressal mechanism for all neighbourhood concerns and i think SAARC needs to be more empowered to highlight these. First, India should see to it that it actively complete the fencing Indo-Bangla border. Next, all outstanding land, water and trade disputes needs to be undertaken in a proactive fashion. Heck, each of the Indian states neighbouring Banglaland needs to have a "sit-down" once every 6 months. Too much time has been spent with our thumbs in our a$$es and India needs to take up the gauntlet in this front.

Do you have any proof of your claim? What is your source of such conclusion?

And you'd wonder why that particular party hardly got many votes in the country's 40-year history. They actively lobbied against the independence of Bangladesh.

I hope you are not one of those guys living abroad trying to conspire a coup against an elected government :rolleyes:

I know that this government is not very popular, but there's not enough justification of a coup. Let Bangladeshis themselves decide their fate.

How many more failed states India is going to get in her neighbourhood ? Goddamn, everyone of them has had a military takeover or an attempted one. Just when one thought that Burma was in the transition process of a democracy, when one thought the idea of a strong South (East) Asia stretching from Afghanistan to Vietnam is maturing, we go and see something like this.

India should start an active redressal mechanism for all neighbourhood concerns and i think SAARC needs to be more empowered to highlight these. First, India should see to it that it actively complete the fencing Indo-Bangla border. Next, all outstanding land, water and trade disputes needs to be undertaken in a proactive fashion. Heck, each of the Indian states neighbouring Banglaland needs to have a "sit-down" once every 6 months. Too much time has been spent with our thumbs in our a$$es and India needs to take up the gauntlet in this front.

Guys, Dada india is coming.

Damn i missed out so much of the discussion.

Anyway, this guy was stupid to try to do a coup with a few officers, furthermore posting it on facebook. Furthermore, even though he is clearly frustrated, he should not have resorted to a "coup", this marginalises the nuetralilty of the army. Anyway a coup by this few military men would have only resulted in AL getting a even more firm grip on bangladesh

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

^When? How? How soon? :blink:

When: Every 6 months as mentioned by perceptron

How: Dadas are coming on their gadhas

Not only did the moron posted on Facebook. He included his name, ID and rank.

Yes, I seriously thought that the mail originated from a troll. But sadly, it was a real moron. And these guys are serving our armed forces *facepalm*

Yes, I seriously thought that the mail originated from a troll. But sadly, it was a real moron. And these guys are serving our armed forces *facepalm*

I think bangladeshis(those who are not internet savvy) thinks that facebook is like a passport. They freaking put passort sized formal photos as their profile pic. They include all their god damn information online( some even post their real addressses). Worst of all they keep it open for any tom, dick and harry to see

He was found in Sylhet but not a Sylheti. By the way, do you know that he was brother in law of Zillur Rehmand-Awami leader and current president of BD.

Sylhet Zindabad.

@ It is not Zillur Rahman but Nanok that is why he took the leading role in Peelkhana inccident.

@ "Apne bilqul shach kaha, ye ham nahi 40 shalki tarekh khaita hai".:hitwall:

@ " Bharat ne 40 shalme hamare koi achcha kam hi nehi kia":devil:

@ " Hamare mulkme pette ko vi RAW hi hilata hai. Patta kudhba khud nahi girta "
:chilli::victory::bounce::taz:
we have created you isse bada acha kam kya ho sakta hai?

OH India the Victim!

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

lol surely it has to be the fail of the century!

Back
Top Bottom