What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

Gosh!!! I have seen many Indian Bengalis, wherever they live in India, their parents always ensure that their Children should know Bengali language, Bengali literature, Bengali folk music and folk dance though mutual co-operation.

Don't you have that tradition among Bangladeshi.

Well majority of us do know very good bengali. But some in English medium can't read bengali very well and some of them have a
hard time speaking Bangla. I know how to read & write bangla very well but do lot of spelling mistakes.:P

Many occasions, you have pledge your allegiance to Al, la-Hasina and sometime toward Bharat. Hence, your identity is well known although you are trying to blend in among the nationalists with deception. You are not a true Bangladeshi unless you are a nationalist. Kapish. ;)

i dont think so, People like Zabanya represents Majority of Bangladeshis who are open to constructive discussion. If you( islamists) want to rule Bangladesh.... Your first Job will be convincing such people.. not irritating them.....

lol, my mother was like Hitler, i had to learn Rabindra Sangit to fulfill her wish!!

Yes, I know I had many Bengalis with me in Bihar and everyone had Harmonium at their home and every evening we used to listen Bengali music from the houses of our Bengali neighbors. Many used to Sing "Tame Ekla chalo re" in my school function every year.

Many occasions, you have pledge your allegiance to Al, la-Hasina and sometime toward Bharat. Hence, your identity is well known although you are trying to blend in among the nationalists with deception. You are not a true Bangladeshi unless you are a nationalist. Kapish. ;)

Al Zakir is an islamist i bet, or worse a fascist, he is not open to discussions. I bet he is from sylhet where theology prevails over logic.

Well majority of us do know very good bengali. But some in English medium can't read bengali very well and some of them have a
hard time speaking Bangla. I know how to read & write bangla very well but do lot of spelling mistakes.:P

I also studied in English medium but their Hindi syllabus was tough one. CBSE board teaches two types of Hindi, tough one for native speakers and easy one for non-native speakers.

mmm...maybe...:azn:

I do intend for amicable relations with Bharot since...well we are surrounded by it. But it should be based on a fair relationship.

No, I do not like Hasina or Khaleda. And to hell with their families.

Gosh!!! I have seen many Indian Bengalis, wherever they live in India, their parents always ensure that their Children should know Bengali language, Bengali literature, Bengali folk music and folk dance though mutual co-operation.

Don't you have that tradition among Bangladeshi.

I do not know about others. But, my parents were never forceful on me over language and culture. I mostly grew up in a Western environment.

Yes, I know I had many Bengalis with me in Bihar and everyone had Harmonium at their home and every evening we used to listen Bengali music from the houses of our Bengali neighbors. Many used to Sing "Tame Ekla chalo re" in my school function every year.

Women in my family did rabindra sangith, i for some reason was into sports.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I also studied in English medium but their Hindi syllabus was tough one. CBSE board teaches two types of Hindi, tough one for native speakers and easy one for non-native speakers.

Our Bangla syllabus was a joke, i know this dude that was learning Ko Kho Go 2 weeks before his o levels exams lol

Al Zakir is an islamist i bet, or worse a fascist, he is not open to discussions. I bet he is from sylhet where they prefer theology prevails over logic.

I am Islamic but not fascist and yes, I am from Sylhet. I hailed from around Mazar of Hazrat Shah Jalal. :)

I can not be illogical because otherwise I would have gotten F in my Digital logic courses. :P

I have known many Sylhetis during my time in the UK. They do really well throughout their generations.

@Farhaan: now that's more I like it :tup:

whats up with the sudden bonhomie, come back to trolling people!

I am Islamic but not fascist and yes, I am from Sylhet. I hailed from around Mazar of Hazrat Shah Jalal. :)

I can not be illogical because otherwise I would have gotten F in my Digital logic courses. :P

Zakir Bhai I from sylhet too. I guess we both have similar line of thought but I believe Zanbiya Is being
neutral here. No matter what everyone's ideology is we are all Bangladeshis and are well aware of
the Bharati aggression. That's what really matters. :D

Al Zakir is an islamist i bet, or worse a fascist, he is not open to discussions. I bet he is from sylhet where theology prevails over logic.

Where the fck did you come up with this??? Did you ever seen an idiot/irrational politicians from Sylhet ever. Did you see Bangla Bhai type fanatic from Sylhet? Did Jaamat ever won a seat from Sylhet?
Sticking to conservative lifestyle does not make anybdy theologist..

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Seems like too many sylhetis are in this forum... :-)
keep it up guys... LOL

Back
Top Bottom