What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

lol, they have many better things to do like playing Golf with Aazidane or Go shopping in an Army Jeep than chasing cyber warriors And pdf is not social community network site like fb twitter blogs which motivates a large group of people:-)....

If you google, PDF is one of the few places you can talk about Bangladeshi politics/mainly defense and one of the major ones.

বাংলাদেশের সেনাবাহিনী জনগণ থেকে বিচ্ছিন্ন নয়: সিরাজুর রহমান

Brother, any english links? I have a very hard time reading Bangla.

RAW is doing a great job!!!!!!..................I LOVE MY EVIL INDIA!!!!!!!:chilli::devil::butcher:................either they co-operate with us or become a failed state!!!!!!!

ya just like pakistan ab bangladesh me bhi sab kam raw hi karti hai. acha bhi kare to gali do. abhi koi bangladesh me pata bhi helega to uske piche RAW ka hath hai.

Other from illegal migrants we Dont care for Bangladesh. Just feel sad for haseena and few democratic Bangladesh

ya just like pakistan ab bangladesh me bhi sab kam raw hi karti hai. acha bhi kare to gali do. abhi koi bangladesh me pata bhi helega to uske piche RAW ka hath hai.

@ "Apne bilqul shach kaha, ye ham nahi 40 shalki tarekh khaita hai".:hitwall:

@ " Bharat ne 40 shalme hamare koi achcha kam hi nehi kia":devil:

@ " Hamare mulkme pette ko vi RAW hi hilata hai. Patta kudhba khud nahi girta "
:chilli::victory::bounce::taz:

Other from illegal migrants we Dont care for Bangladesh. Just feel sad for haseena and few democratic Bangladesh

You guys can only lick BAL since only BAL can make you wet dreams come true. ITS ok to feel
sorry for you BAL stooges. A really pathetic state of mind you Indians have.:p:lol:

You guys can only lick BAL since only BAL can make you wet dreams come true. ITS ok to feel
sorry for you BAL stooges. A really pathetic state of mind you Indians have.:p:lol:

Dont worry, we will also pay Khaleda Anti enough to make her sing our tune.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom