What's new

Bangladesh can be trade hub for ASEAN, South Asia: FBCCI

I got one for $3 a month.
That cheap? You got the deal from a Bangladeshi service provider?

We should think beyond khaleda Zia and Sheikh Hasina! Let's forget about BNP and BAL for the sake of Bangladesh!

If BAL is bad , BNP is no better!

Also family dynasty won't bring anything good for Bangladesh!

So let's find the alternative! Although I don't know who are going to be these people who can truly think about the country and it's people!
The only alternative to Khaleda and Hasina is the military. Let the military take over for 5 years to free ourselves from Hasina and India.

Democracy is not the silver bullet you think it is.
Right !
Bangladeshi people are not deserving of democracy yet
If you think so , then I would say if we really need authoritarian govt , it's must not from any family dynasty, where the fascist is pushing shamelessly that they restored democracy in Bangladesh!

People need to clean up their acts first.
Well that's why Dr younus! Even if their won't be any multi party democracy , still we can appoint such people as head of state/govt and no more than for two terms for lifetime!

You will say that he is pro west?

I would say at least people will have space to breath since the govt will be pro west!

At least much better than family dynasty's Satans who are destined to be backed by China who lacks the quality of being a global leader!

However I don't want to replace democracy with another authoritarian govt ( not fascist like Hasina , but like Ershad; Hasina became a lot worse than Ershad),

I'm just supporting a national unity govt for 5/7 years in order to clean family dynasty and create a space for true democracy!

The only alternative to Khaleda and Hasina is the military. Let the military take over for 5 years to free ourselves from Hasina and India.
Military won't directly takeover bhai! But we can expect a military backed national unity govt who's head will be a non political person ; let's assume Mr Yunus!

Then in these 5 years they can open politics for all , so that family dynasty can dissolve!

Although BAL and BNP nowadays look mighty and invincible ,but history probably will repeat itself!

Once mighty Muslim league is a gone case from both Bangladesh and Pakistan ( in Pakistan it's replaced by Muslim league Nawaz) , also Congress lost it's ground in India!

There are maybe few such cases!

So indeed BAL and BNP can be replaced!

Right !

If you think so , then I would say if we really need authoritarian govt , it's must not from any family dynasty, where the fascist is pushing shamelessly that they restored democracy in Bangladesh!

Well that's why Dr younus! Even if their won't be any multi party democracy , still we can appoint such people as head of state/govt and no more than for two terms for lifetime!

You will say that he is pro west?

I would say at least people will have space to breath since the govt will be pro west!

At least much better than family dynasty's Satans who are destined to be backed by China who lacks the quality of being a global leader!

However I don't want to replace democracy with another authoritarian govt ( not fascist like Hasina , but like Ershad; Hasina became a lot worse than Ershad),

I'm just supporting a national unity govt for 5/7 years in order to clean family dynasty and create a space for true democracy!

Military won't directly takeover bhai! But we can expect a military backed national unity govt who's head will be a non political person ; let's assume Mr Yunus!

Then in these 5 years they can open politics for all , so that family dynasty can dissolve!

Although BAL and BNP nowadays look mighty and invincible ,but history probably will repeat itself!

Once mighty Muslim league is a gone case from both Bangladesh and Pakistan ( in Pakistan it's replaced by Muslim league Nawaz) , also Congress lost it's ground in India!

There are maybe few such cases!

So indeed BAL and BNP can be replaced!
I want Bangladesh to be freed from BAL once and for all so let's hope for the best.

I want Bangladesh to be freed from BAL once and for all so let's hope for the best.

Reply to my friends @saif, @VikingRaider and @Blue Ocean

Bangladesh has two pressing challenges: runaway corruption and Wahhabism.

However, Wahhabism is an existential problem and corruption is a quality of life problem.

Only BAL can destroy Wahhabism. BAL has systematically murdered Wahhabis like US/U.K. did after 9/11.

However, the Wahhabi cancer is still not cured. Because south Asian people are too stupid and hateful - thus are easy prey for religious fanatics.

Just look at India. Its democracy has birthed Hinduvta.

Bangladeshi democracy will birth Wahhabism.

Hasina needs to be given the time to finish the job.

Only BAL can destroy Wahhabism. BAL has systematically murdered Wahhabis like US/U.K. did after 9/11.
@IndianLite , buddy let me tell you a secret! If you carefully follow the fatwa of our great fatwabaaz maulana's ,I can assure you that most fundamentalists are pro Chinese , pro Russian and pro Hasina!

Qaumis are Wahabi version of hanafis , and siblings of Talibans!

Also Wahabi maulanas are the group who directly speak against rebellion against a govt that run by Muslim folks ( if non practicing that's not a problem) , so Wahabi aka ahle Hadith maulanas are a group that blindly follow BAL!

Even in a talk show a BAL leader claimed that !

Later a Wahabi ( ahle Hadith) maulana was asked that why they will keep supporting the fascist , they failed to give any satisfactory answer!

So whatever you are trying to say , I'm not going to be convinced!

But why Wahabis and qaumis support BAL over BNP?

Because they fear if BNP come to power again , specially with the help of jamatis , then they will be fuc.ked up!

Wahabis like to declare others as either kafir or batil , fasik!

If jamatis come to power , Wahabis will be in trouble!

That's why they support Hasina!

So there is no reason that Hasina will destroy her true assets!

However Wahabis have a better quality and that is they don't count 3 talaq at once ( unlike hanafis ), that's actually justify the Muslim family law introduced by Ayub Khan!

That's a good thing!

Last edited:
@IndianLite , buddy let me tell you a secret! If you carefully follow the fatwa of our great fatwabaaz maulana's ,I can assure you that most fundamentalists are pro Chinese , pro Russian and pro Hasina!

Qaumis are Wahabi version of hanafis , and siblings of Talibans!

Also Wahabi maulanas are the once who directly speak against rebellion again a govt that's run by Muslim folks ( if non practicing that's not a problem) , so Wahabi aka ahle Hadith maulanas are a group that blindly follow BAL!

Even in a talk show a BAL leader claimed that !

Later a Wahabi ( ahle Hadith) maulana was asked that why they will keep supporting the fascist , they failed to give any satisfactory answer!

So whatever you are trying to say , I'm not going to be convinced!

But why Wahabis and qaumis support BAL over BNP?

Because they fear if BNP come to power again , specially with the help of jamatis , then they will be fuc.ked up!

Wahabis like to declare others as either kafir or batil , fasik!

If jamatis come to power , Wahabis will be in trouble!

That's why they support Hasina!

So there is no reason that Hasina will destroy her true assets!

Mullahs on her side are actually fake mullahs. The ones I have met are very Sufi minded. Hasina herself is a fervent Sufi Muslim. Hence naming the airport after Bangladesh’s greatest Sufi Saint. She visits prominent Sufi shrines when she goes to India etc etc

Moreover, BAL supported “mullahs” submit themselves to the district political thug. They are political pawns. No danger whatsoever.

Jamatis on the other hand are uncontrollable and actually believe their paradise and martyrdom clap trap. They take their orders from Pakistani ISI and Saudi Wahhabis. They believe in the concept of umma etc etc

Bangladesh needs all the mullahs to be under 100% political control and submissive to the leader of the country.

That’s how it works in Europe. All the priests swear loyalty to the king and kneel down to him.

Singapore, Dubai and Hongkong are three examples of a trade hub, Finishef Goods come in and go out. People get employment and the hubs become richer year after year,

All the three countries are quite small but conduct big trading, Is BD in such a location like Dubai? I wonder big businesses would come here to buy goods produced in Japan or Taiwan!

For now, I do not see any such prospect in a peasant country named Bangladesh, Some people utter something without knowing the meanings,

Singapore, Dubai and Hongkong are three examples of a trade hub, Finishef Goods come in and go out. People get employment and the hubs become richer year after year,

All the three countries are quite small but conduct big trading, Is BD in such a location like Dubai? I wonder big businesses would come here to buy goods produced in Japan or Taiwan!

For now, I do not see any such prospect in a peasant country named Bangladesh, Some people utter something without knowing the meanings,

For Bangladesh to become a trading hub - following will need to happen:

1. Luxury hotels and liberal nightlife

2. Critical mass of English speakers

3. Critical mass of contract lawyers and financial wizards

4. Super efficient and honest civil service - so trade flows fast and without bribes

5. Much higher container handling capacity and integration with China and Vietnam and India.

I cannot see that happening in our life time.

4. Super efficient and honest civil service - so trade flows fast and without bribes

5. Much higher container handling capacity and integration with China and Vietnam and India.

With global economic balance shifting, 1st part of 1 yes very crucial, second not as.

2. Rickshaw wala can speak English much better than some native ppl of England.

3,4,5 yes - this is when thing start happening

The average Singaporen can't even speak English thats comparable and can't be comprehended by the average western speaking English person.

Last edited:

Bangladesh can be chaddi trade hub for ASEAN, South Asia: FBCCI​

Indian society is in such a dire state that it’s industries cannot produce good clothes. I have seen Indians wearing mosquito nets.?Very shameful.

No wonder, India is known as Mosquito Net land whereas our Chadfis are renowned internationally.

Tell me something. Even with all those big cargo handling capacity why traders would crawl to BD when substitutes like Funai, Singapore and Hongkong are available nearby!!

A Russian importer would go to Dubai to import his choice goods made in Japan, Korea, China or Taiwan.

An Indonesian or a Malaysian would go to Singapore or Homgkong.

Why do you think any trader would ever visi an unclean BD. Look at the map. Singapore and Hongkong are surrounded by many developing Asian countries.

Dubai is a station for entire Africa, ME, Russia, Turkey and many others. But which countries surround our BD? It is India, Nepal, Bhutan and Burma. So, no foreign trader will open a shop hear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom