What's new

Bangladesh can be trade hub for ASEAN, South Asia: FBCCI

It's alhamdulillah!

Yet you want Helen rule Bangladesh forever! What kind of despicable person you are!

Bongo Bandhobi is needed for another 8 years - to ensure BNP/Jamat never returns.

Nepotism and corruption is a feature of current south Asian culture.

You get that regardless of who is in power.

You get that under Democracy in India and Sri Lanka and under military rule in Pakistan.

Corruption will only end when ordinary people shun it.

It will end when ordinary Muslims in North America and Europe can administer Masques without street fights. Surely you cannot blame BNP and BAL for that??!! What’s the excuse for American and European Muslims being unruly???

Bongo Bandhobi is needed for another 8 years - to ensure BNP/Jamat never returns.

Nepotism and corruption is a feature of current south Asian culture.

You get that regardless of who is in power.

You get that under Democracy in India and Sri Lanka and under military rule in Pakistan.

Corruption will only end when ordinary people shun it.

It will end when ordinary Muslims in North America and Europe can administer Masques without street fights. Surely you cannot blame BNP and BAL for that??!! What’s the excuse for American and European Muslims being unruly???
So if power will be handed over to Dr Yonus by a presidential/semi presidential form ,do you still think that political parties will remain so powerful like in ( so called) parliamentary form?

No right? So how can we not get rid of nepotism?

Imo, from 1991 we have created a Frankenstein's monster under the label of parliamentary system!

For a country like Bangladesh that is full of zombie quality citizens who prefer to be subject of Sheikh and Zia family , parliamentary system shall never actually work! So it's time to change!

So time to switch to either presidential form or semi presidential form , when power will be divided!

Last edited:
Buy Indonesian product and sell it to India....

The same thing Singapore does for transhipment business

Win win

Would that not hamper bdeshs home grown industries. Alhamdial it will bring, much closer minded countries like Malaysia, Indonesia and bdesh much closer. Although I am aware there is a rift between Indonesians and Malaysia whether its still a hot potato thing we I don't really know.

It's not a matter for bdesh and bdeshi or anyone to be involved in as along as there is 3 things, peace, ppl prospering and stability.

Indonesian industrial & bdeshi industrial collaboration is something that would benefit both counties or all 3.

The Indians are very cheating, they could easily put in stipulations about what you have mentioned prior.

Would that not hamper bdeshs home grown industries. Alhamdial it will bring, much closer minded countries like Malaysia, Indonesia and bdesh much closer. Although I am aware there is a rift between Indonesians and Malaysia whether its still a hot potato thing we I don't really know.

It's not a matter for bdesh and bdeshi or anyone to be involved in as along as there is 3 things, peace, ppl prospering and stability.

Indonesian industrial & bdeshi industrial collaboration is something that would benefit both counties or all 3.

The Indians are very cheating, they could easily put in stipulations about what you have mentioned prior.
The cooperation between our country I would say will be fasten with FTA deal that would be possibly made in 2024. From there, businesnes 2 business cooperation will be further enhanced.

I would say new BD administration would likely be more willing to have closer cooperation with Indonesia.

In relation to Hasina administration, It seems it is her administration that tries to further away from Indonesia. For example, Jokowi has visited BD in his first administration period, but Hasina never visit Indonesia back.

Despite so, I am grateful that BD bought many INKA train several years ago.

I would say Indonesian - BD relationship is strategic and important as two nations are close to one another, particularly to our Sumatra Island.

The cooperation between our country I would say will be fasten with FTA deal that would be possibly made in 2024. From there, businesnes 2 business cooperation will be further enhanced.

I would say new BD administration would likely be more willing to have closer cooperation with Indonesia.

In relation to Hasina administration, It seems it is her administration that tries to further away from Indonesia. For example, Jokowi has visited BD in his first administration period, but Hasina never visit Indonesia back.

I would say Indonesian - BD relationship is strategic and important as two nations are close to one another, particularly to our Sumatra Island.

With asean on the horizon for bdesh, these 3 countries in close vicinity of each other. It will open thr door for technical/academic/ economic exchange.

The size of Malaysia economy, Indonesia and bdesh reaching its 1-2 trillions dollar economy possibly quicker. Alot can be achieved if we work together.

Not sure what a Malaysians pov is on this. However both countries have beautiful places.

Last edited:

Bdesh gov hasina, bought that for many reasons includes the product itself. The other reason is to create sentiment like yours and inroads

Last edited:
So if power will be handed over to Dr Yonus by a presidential/semi presidential form ,do you still think that political parties will remain so powerful like in ( so called) parliamentary form?

Imo, from 1991 we have created a Frankenstein's monster under the label of parliamentary system!

For a country like Bangladesh that is full of zombie quality citizens who prefer to be subject of Sheikh and Zia family , parliamentary system shall never actually work! So it's time to change!

So time to switch to either presidential form or semi presidential form , when power will be divided!

Yonus is a US stooge like Hamid Karzai.

And will destroy the geopolitical balancing act - that has allowed BD to maximise monetary benefits.

This idiot has no chance.

He should live in USA with his white wife 🤣🤣🤣

Yes! Parliamentary system is crap.

We need presidential system like France.

Last edited:

Bangladesh can be chaddi trade hub for ASEAN, South Asia: FBCCI​

Smart choice of line of business. This is something most of us cannot live without and must change often.

Additionally, ROI is much higher than other garments!

How do you think of power transferred to a President until the present Parliamentary democracy is replaced by a Presidential system.

The present Parliament can do it because only two like-minded parties have members there. They may revise the Constitution and hold an election for the President and the Parliament.

But, will the opposition party accept it quickly? Probably they would think that the BAL party wants to retain power this way.

Today, the issue is not aNobel prize. The issue is CTG.

How do you think of power transferred to a President until the present Parliamentary democracy is replaced by a Presidential system.

The present Parliament can do it because only two like-minded parties have members there. They may revise the Constitution and hold an election for the President and the Parliament.

But, will the opposition party accept it quickly? Probably they would think that the BAL party wants to retain power this way.

Today, the issue is not aNobel prize. The issue is CTG.

It will happen when there is a power vacuum.

Presidential system, with parliament elected under Proportional Representation, will benefit smaller and regional parties.

BNP and BAL will have no choice as smaller parties will always hold balance of power.

President will need 50% of the votes - hence support of smaller parties will be needed.

Neither BNP nor BAL can ever master 50% of votes on their own.

This is the only way to tame BNP and BAL.

We actually need a referendum to either return to presidential form or introduce French type semi presidential form.

As far I can remember from my memory ( I was too young just heard my family members are talking about it , correct me please if my memory betrayed me) after fall of Ershad it was khaleda Zia who wanted presidential form!

However few months ago I watched a cut piece from Mr Oli Ahmed ! Unfortunately I lost it ,but if I find it I will post it!

In that video he confessed that he was one of these pioneers who was advocate for parliamentary system and now they realized that it was a mistake!

So I think BNP specially khaleda Zia might not oppose it!

As for BAL , if they are kicked out from power by public revolution ,they will lose their ground like Ershad! So maybe their opinion won't matter in future!

However if it doesn't happen , they will remain as pain on *** and will keep threatening our sovereignty!

Hence I want a referendum!

It will happen when there is a power vacuum.

Presidential system, with parliament elected under Proportional Representation, will benefit smaller and regional parties.

BNP and BAL will have no choice as smaller parties will always hold balance of power.

President will need 50% of the votes - hence support of smaller parties will be needed.

Neither BNP nor BAL can ever master 50% of votes on their own.

This is the only way to tame BNP and BAL.
Good post! I hope this happens in next year! I'm not interested to wait till 2030 ,to become subject of North Korea from the subject of Hasina!

Surely I'm not a citizen but subject , because I need to use PDF to write my opinions , and I dare not to express my opinion openly in any Bangladeshi forum or even in Facebook because even common folks can be targeted!

If you still want to call me ( Bangladeshi) citizen and claim that we are in a position to wait till 2030 , then it's up to you !

But for sure I'm not going to buy this BS logic ; I believe , no sane person with minimal sense of dignity can buy such irrational logic of waiting till 2030 in order to be fucked up! 😎

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom