What's new

Bangladesh Army

Is everyone on board issued a certificate for crossing the line, I saw such a certificate of a Navy guy though I'm not sure if it's the same ceremony?

Certificate for partying on board of a war ship???? LOL thats something i would like to get :)

Is everyone on board issued a certificate for crossing the line, I saw such a certificate of a Navy guy though I'm not sure if it's the same ceremony?

Though the trainee officers asked for certificate they were not awarded with any.

Certificate for partying on board of a war ship???? LOL thats something i would like to get :)

The certificates are indeed meaningful because in the next crossing the line ceremony of their career they will be considered as veteran and they will rag the juveniles.

PM briefed on ‘forces goal-2030’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina was briefed on the ‘forces goal-2030’ of Bangladesh Navy and Bangladesh Air Force at the Dhaka Cantonment.

The premier, also ruling Awami League president, was being briefed while she attended her office at the Armed Forces Division (AFD) in Dhaka Cantonment.

The prime minister was apprised that after the phase-wise implementation of the forces goal-2030, Bangladesh Navy and Bangladesh Air Force are expected to develop into modern and viable forces, an ISPR press release said.

The news release said as a result, the overall security measures and defense system of the sea areas and national air space of the country would be further strengthened.

PM’s Defense Adviser Major General (retd) Tarique Ahmed Siddique, chiefs of the three services, principal secretary to the premier, defense secretary were among others present at the briefing, it added.

Earlier in the day, on her arrival at the AFD, the Prime Minister was received by Principal Staff Officer of the Armed Forces Division Lieutenant General Abdul Wadud

Bangladesh has pathetic Armed Forces. I think they need to modernize fast. I mean they aren't even ranked in Top 50 in the much respected Global Firepower

Really?? You believe that cr*p? Check the military weapons, manpower of Nepal or afghaistan then check the weapons and manpower we have.

We modernise when we have to or need to.

Really?? You believe that cr*p? Check the military weapons, manpower of Nepal or afghaistan then check the weapons and manpower we have.

We modernise when we have to or need to.

Man there is no shame in expecting facts as it is ... Even we indians lack in lot of sectors but we are catching up fast.

And here goes nepali and afghan soldiers ... do you think they are anyway inferior to you.

article-1080104-023926ED000005DC-819_468x318.jpg

0427-afghanistan-commando_full_600.jpg

Turning your back towards reality is not funny. Your Armed forces are so ill equipped that Global Firepower didn't even care to put then in Top 50. Seriously i doubt BDs capability to counter evil Hindoos and Burmese Army.

Truly said....well judgemet, we are a poor nation and we are not able to build our forces smartly as well as the size of our forces is small....all I accept but let's see indian heroism starting with our poor forces:

1. In 2001 around 150 bsf dogs along with members of indian army (indian media said they identified army members' dead body too) intruded inside BD while there was only 13/15 BDR members in that outpost who along with local people help beat those insane dogs. It's our example who don't have a smart force and we didn't call any master country for protecting us.
2. In 1962 Sino-india war Chinese troops beat indian army almost without any significant defensive act from indian part. There is nice brave heart story of indian army like once getting beaten severely they back geared and fled inside Bhutanese land and then Chinese army did not invade in Bhutan respecting third country's sovereignty. Later your brave govt. begged aid from master USA, USSR to stop Chinese attack. Result is China occupied a land Aksai Chin that was in your control.
3. In Kargil war with your 2nd/3rd largest army in the world you could not resist small force of Pakistan who crossed Line of Control and then again you called master Clinton to get Pakistani force back to LoC.
4. If you indian people are so patriotic a nation why don't you grab back your land Aksai Chin from China which is an area of more than 32k square km? No country in the world would have tolerated such occupation, it's great indian brave heart nation who act really manly with unarmed people.
5. For BDs capability to counter evil forces along with armed forces there are 160 million Bangladeshi...trust me, try once...I really wanna see your brave heart army occupies BD...pleaseeeeeeeeee :welcome: .

There's one tip for you....keep building big (fat headed) forces like you are doing but don't engage them in war because people around the world will start laughing seeing your big army's war field skill and your govt.'s appeal to master country to save india.

UNMOC-7 concludes at BIPSOT

Bangladesh Institute of Peace Support Operation Training (BIPSOT) conducted the United Nations Military Observers’ Course (UNMOC)–7 from April 8 to May 17 at Rajendrapur Cantonment in Gazipur.

The course was aimed to prepare military officers as United Nations Military Observer (UNMO) with special focus on technical and professional aspects to be fulfilled by a Military Observer assigned to a mission, said an ISPR release.

A total of 11 officers including two overseas participants attended the course. Out of nine local participants, seven officers were from Bangladesh Army and two from Bangladesh Navy. The two overseas participants were from Sri Lanka and Sudan.

Brigadier General M Anisuzzaman Bhuiyan, ndc, psc Commandant of BIPSOT was present as the chief guest and awarded certificates among the participants in the closing ceremony held on Thursday at the BIPSOT

Come on dude. We gave you freedom by defeating Pakistan. Otherwise they were cutting you like carrots.
About your army. L....OOOOOOOO........LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Don't act like ehsan faramosh.
And don't talk about Pakistanis. They don't think you are a marshal race.
Truly said....well judgemet, we are a poor nation and we are not able to build our forces smartly as well as the size of our forces is small....all I accept but let's see indian heroism starting with our poor forces:

1. In 2001 around 150 bsf dogs along with members of indian army (indian media said they identified army members' dead body too) intruded inside BD while there was only 13/15 BDR members in that outpost who along with local people help beat those insane dogs. It's our example who don't have a smart force and we didn't call any master country for protecting us.
2. In 1962 Sino-india war Chinese troops beat indian army almost without any significant defensive act from indian part. There is nice brave heart story of indian army like once getting beaten severely they back geared and fled inside Bhutanese land and then Chinese army did not invade in Bhutan respecting third country's sovereignty. Later your brave govt. begged aid from master USA, USSR to stop Chinese attack. Result is China occupied a land Aksai Chin that was in your control.
3. In Kargil war with your 2nd/3rd largest army in the world you could not resist small force of Pakistan who crossed Line of Control and then again you called master Clinton to get Pakistani force back to LoC.
4. If you indian people are so patriotic a nation why don't you grab back your land Aksai Chin from China which is an area of more than 32k square km? No country in the world would have tolerated such occupation, it's great indian brave heart nation who act really manly with unarmed people.
5. For BDs capability to counter evil forces along with armed forces there are 160 million Bangladeshi...trust me, try once...I really wanna see your brave heart army occupies BD...pleaseeeeeeeeee :welcome: .

There's one tip for you....keep building big (fat headed) forces like you are doing but don't engage them in war because people around the world will start laughing seeing your big army's war field skill and your govt.'s appeal to master country to save india.

Back
Top Bottom