What's new

Bangladesh Army

Turning your back towards reality is not funny. Your Armed forces are so ill equipped that Global Firepower didn't even care to put then in Top 50. Seriously i doubt BDs capability to counter evil Hindoos and Burmese Army.

How good Nepal's military is I do not know, but they have volunteered to train pathetic Indian troops for UN peacekeeping missions in its military training center. I have read it only a week before. So, when India will send its coward troops to learn the Gorkha way?

When BD military trains Indian troops, and even, sometimes, US and Russian troops, you are here trolling with a link from a fire fighting brigade to denounce our military. Learn to post better things instead of trolling, kid.

Nepal offers to train Indian peacekeepers - Yahoo! News India

Nepal offers to train Indian peacekeepers
By Indo Asian News Service | IANS India Private Limited – Sat 28 Apr, 2012....

Kathmandu, April 28 (IANS) Nepal has offered to train Indian Army officers who will take part in the United Nations peacekeeping operations under various international assignments.

Nepal made the offer during the ninth meeting of Nepal-India Bilateral Consultative Group on Security Issues that concluded in Pokhara in western Nepal Friday, reported Xinhua.

"This is the first time Nepal offered such training slots to Indian Army," said a Nepali official.

The Nepal Army (NA) has two training centres exclusively for peacekeepers and an integrated training centre.

The bilateral security meeting mainly dwelt on eight agendas that included imparting various types of training to Nepal Army personnel, purchasing vehicles for the army, upgrading the army's Sundarijal arsenal factory, maintaining the army helicopters, and providing hardware and logistic assistance for the army's new directorate.

"We discussed all the agendas and will forward our requirements to India later. We also discussed about requirements for the NA's new directorate," Dipak Dhital, joint secretary in the foreign ministry, was quoted by eKantipur.com as saying Saturday.

He said the two sides agreed to strengthen the bilateral mechanisms to manage the Nepal-India border.

Proud of that ... Go my nepalese brothers !!!

There is a limit of delusion ... Any liks plz ? Your armed forces are so pathetic ... they need to train themselves first.

And Bangladeshis too ... Bangladesh Bollywood Fans ... LOL :-) Make your own movies then. Why you watch ours ?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...ested-bangladesh-train-up-russian-troops.html

Here is one where bd trains liberian army
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9n2QLBeFV0

You started off with Bangladesh military being "pathetic" compared to the others, now you moved on to movies. You havnt mastered the art of trolling yet:coffee:

Btw, indian movie shows a lot of poverty and crime in india. It makes us feel good by watching it, cos we realise how better off our country is compared to yours :P

What a BS. Any Russian links please ? If they have asked then there must be some russian news too rt ? Or simply write some blog on an unknown BD website and post it here. WTF ?

Do you really believe that they(PIC1 and PIC2: Indians and Russian soldiers) need to train from them (PIC3 : BD soldiers). Yukk !!!

2.JPG

cover_photo_mdb_1_2007.jpg

0164712955085.jpg

Where is liberia ? Who cares ? SHow me some pics or videos of BD training Indian, Russian or US troops ... before labeling me troll. If i am troll then who you are ?

Its from a bd newspaper. Well they trained with the indians for starters, who trains with a country that got trained by nepal? Yukk. SO there yeah you should believe that they are gonna get training with us.

You get training from nepal, so you should care that we train liberia. Go check "Shanti doot 3" BA army officials taught UN peacekeepers from 16 different nations, including USA and Nepal.

LOL there is no "if", you are already a troll

I checked that ... I checked all of them ... Shanti doot 3 4 5 6 ... And i saw BD forces training UN peacekeepers ...

Some pics for you ... Even a blind man can say who is training whom ....

6979573719_fc64b0e77b.jpg

6850976786_605d6490f4.jpg

Shanti doot 4 5 6 havent happened yet. What the hell did you check out??

A blind man can see who trains who. How about this pic

Major Mahumad Khan Zia of the Bangladeshi military instrtucts members of the Nepalese military
p_004.jpg

why you guys Replying him? He who believes nepal is militarily stronger than Bangladesh doesn't deserve any reply in defence forum. Tell him to go back to finish his school homework first

A nice video with some unseen footage,btw its not all about march as its written on the video

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom