What's new

Bangladesh Army

Chinese Army delegation arrives
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A delegation of Nanjing Army Command College of China People’s Liberation Army Sunday arrived in the city on a four-day visit.

The Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) informed it to banglanews on Monday.

In the morning, the team met Lieutenant General M Moinul Islam, Chief of General Staff (CGS) of Bangladesh Army, at Army headquarters of Dhaka Cantonment in city.

During the meeting, the team led-by Deputy Commandant Major General Gang Wadong exchanged greetings and discussed different professional issues with M Moinul Islam.

The Chinese delegation team visit different organizations and establishment of Bangladesh Armed Forces during the visit

Can u post pics of bd special forces?

Does BD have special forces too ? I am quite fascinated about special forces around the world and will love to see BD counterparts.

You posted a video of Russian elite commando team to prove your point about us training the russian military(which consists of infantry, logistics etc.)?

Since when did we claim that we are training their special forces?

Boss my point is ... Russian forces have a legacy of military operations and have quite a strong experience in warfare. World wars, cold wars, vietnam war, afghanistan war and virtually any major war that the world has seen. Did you forget that they played a major role in formation of BD by giving cover to Indian forces from US/UK naval fleets. Not to be mention their Indian and US counterparts.

So instead of big mouthing about your virtual superiority complex that now Indian/US/Russians need to train from BD forces, come to ground reality. First build a proper armed force yourself and better train them from some experienced force around the world. Its a mere eye-opener, don't mistake it to troll or insult. Thank you.

Does BD have special forces too ? I am quite fascinated about special forces around the world and will love to see BD counterparts.

Boss my point is ... Russian forces have a legacy of military operations and have quite a strong experience in warfare. World wars, cold wars, vietnam war, afghanistan war and virtually any major war that the world has seen. Did you forget that they played a major role in formation of BD by giving cover to Indian forces from US/UK naval fleets. Not to be mention their Indian and US counterparts.

So instead of big mouthing about your virtual superiority complex that now Indian/US/Russians need to train from BD forces, come to ground reality. First build a proper armed force yourself and better train them from some experienced force around the world. Its a mere eye-opener, don't mistake it to troll or insult. Thank you.

Russian forces may have a strong experience in warfare, but that does not mean the fresh recruits or low ranking officers has the same experience in warfare. Plus russia has so far fought very little war in a terrain and climate like ours.

We did not exert our superiority over them. We just said we are going to train some of their soldiers. And this reply came from me to you, when you started disrespecting our army by quoting global firepower. If you had the brains, you would have checked out the manpower and equipment of bangladesh army yourself and tell us if we are better or worse then nepal and afghan army. So anyone here who defines the term troll is you

We already have a proper force and we have already trained them quite well. Now we mostly have joint exercises.

524973_258965260877719_100002927417032_499546_357816100_n.jpg

554594_258964964211082_100002927417032_499544_1870053746_n.jpg

560705_258964624211116_100002927417032_499539_1807378217_n.jpg

576366_258964357544476_100002927417032_499537_216848941_n.jpg

Hiring Females in the army may be a politically correct thing to do. But I wonder whether it adds any value to the force or not. I feel its just distracting.

I asked my friend and he told me female officers keep male officers disciplined ... LoL...

I asked my friend and he told me female officers keep male officers disciplined ... LoL...

Any data of what is the percentage of female cadets being inducted in the army? I am just bit worried as it might turn into a lip stick force in near future.

@Ankur Pandey, your troops need to drink raw snake blood and flesh to keep them both physiaclly and mentally fit. This is how they will overcome fear when they face our troops. So, ask your govt to feed your troops a very high calorie snake meat which is far better than even beef or buffallow.

But, certainly the females, by law of biology, are a distraction for the male troops in a battle field. They are nuisance in a deadly job. I hope, the army will not send the females to fight, at least not before it is necessary to send also the civilian volunteers and the war turns into a people's war.

Back
Top Bottom