What's new

Bangladesh Army

The only indigenous capability Bangladesh has that is worth mentioning is shipbuilding but even then...
bangladesh doesn't need to make its own arms, because you guys can choose whatever you want as there are no sanctions.
Our indigenous capability is born out of necessity because of the sanction like the similar case of Iran.

50% of their GDP
If you can calculate, it is more like 3% of our Nominal GDP.

Saudis are richer than Iranians but I would bet on the Iranians in case of war between Saudi and Iran.
And Pakistan's GDP per cap is around 1500$ which is nearly half of BD. According to your logic, BD should be stronger than Pakistan, right? (GDP per capita isn't everything)

But
you are right, we can't afford a war right now because of the really bloody civil war.

Don't fret - a nation that devotes more than 50% of their GDP into defense purchases - which is the source of looting for Tatmadaw chiefs, cannot be compared to Bangladesh. Plus a lot of their defense industry is propaganda, mostly assembly of weapons from mostly China. If most of Myanmar industry is defense-focused (even autos), then that will all show better than what we have - which is far more limited and balanced.

Better take a look at the overall economy and see where they are compared to us. Their GDP per capita nominal is half that of ours. If we wanted to buy weapons, we could. Myanmar also cannot afford a war right now.

placeholder.png

Hahaha, there is no need for all that data and conjecture, the tatmadaw are only good at fighting among themselves, fighting their own people and committing genocide.

They are not something we should worry about, they're totally geared towards internal conflict and would crumble in a real war which none of their fat generals have ever fought, especially against an enemy with more international backing and a comparatively huge economy.

How many Burmese would fight, If Bangladesh invaded tomorrow ? Haha, not many, if we promised them spoils and their own states.

Now tell me how many Bangladeshis would fight, If the Burmese invaded us ?

Hahah, therein lies your answer and therein dies the senseless comparison between a country and a failed junta run banana republic.

Hahaha, there is no need for all that data and conjecture, the tatmadaw are only good at fighting among themselves, fighting their own people and committing genocide.

They are not something we should worry about, they're totally geared towards internal conflict and would crumble in a real war which none of their fat generals have ever fought, especially against an enemy with more international backing and a comparatively huge economy.

How many Burmese would fight, If Bangladesh invaded tomorrow ? Haha, not many, if we promised them spoils and their own states.

Now tell me how many Bangladeshis would fight, If the Burmese invaded us ?

Hahah, therein lies your answer and therein dies the senseless comparison between a country and a failed junta run banana republic.

1674081045808.jpeg

Last edited:
fat generals

can you tell which one is fatter?

Before you assumed they are low-level generals, the one in the middle, besides BD general is called General Soe Win who is the second in command of the whole Myanmar military, so yeah pretty high level.

usefwefwef.jpg

MM generals have lots of faults, believe me I know.
Faults such as Lack of western education, Egg headed, not understanding the basics of the modern economy, stubbornness, I doubt they can properly google things but lacking experience is not one of them. They have seen their fair share of battles.

I hope it happens, that would give us a common enemy to unite against. Any third party would do except the United States since they will be seen as liberators.

In 2019 AA rebels carried out attacks on Bangladesh army patrols, with 1 dead and 3 injured.
Source: https://www.ucanews.com/news/myanmar-rebels-accused-of-attacking-bangladesh-military/85919

So, believe me, it would give us a common enemy.
Believe me, no one want war in 21st century. War only bring destruction. Only peace and understanding will bring prosperity. For now, Myanmar need to have dialogue between all concern parties not killing and fighting each other. All the neighbor countries will benefit from peaceful Myanmar not a violent one now.

Next thing on the list could be offensive drones and MRSAM from Turkey.
Layered Air Defense Systems should be our top priority. As our air force is nothing but a joke. Some akinci with various mission specific sensor packages will be good purchase too.

But I have no faith in our small budget and corrupt military officials...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom