What's new

Bangladesh Army

Brothers don't apologize to brothers for minor misunderstandings.

Blood is thicker than water.

Yahya and Bhutto were minor aberrations and driven by their own agendas.

We Pakistani didn’t deserve to live with hard working people from Bangladesh. Let’s build better relationships for the future !

We Pakistani didn’t deserve to live with hard working people from Bangladesh. Let’s build better relationships for the future !

Masha-Allah Pakistanis are no less Mehnati folks than Bangladeshis are.

Fully agreed on better relations for the future. :-)

BD VT-4 were delivered from China yesterday. NOT ANY information from BD yet?

Bangladesh bought VT-5s not VT-4s. Is this batch 2?

One batch of VT-5s came in late last year in November I believe.

Last edited:
Bangladesh bought VT-5s not VT-4s. Is this batch 2?

One batch of VT-5s came in late last year in November I believe.

I'm not sure. Rumors flew over the Chinese internet that the new delivered VT-4 was for BD
52617598579_51c90c5ecb_o.jpg

I'm not sure. Rumors flew over the Chinese internet that the new delivered VT-4 was for BD
52617598579_51c90c5ecb_o.jpg

Hmmm.....

Camouflage does look like Bangladesh Army one.....@ghost250 bhai, you know anything about this?

BD VT-4 were delivered from China yesterday. NOT ANY information from BD yet?
BD received 44 unit of VT-5 delivered in a single lot. Nothing about VT-4 yet.

AFAIK BD Army floated tender for a regiment of MBT few years ago. Rumor was T-72's were evaluated. This may have something to do with it. Though I doubt that.

Hmmm.....

Camouflage does look like Bangladesh Army one.....@ghost250 bhai, you know anything about this?
These are most probably for Pakistan.

BD received 44 unit of VT-5 delivered in a single lot. Nothing about VT-4 yet.

AFAIK BD Army floated tender for a regiment of MBT few years ago. Rumor was T-72's were evaluated. This may have something to do with it. Though I doubt that.

These are most probably for Pakistan.

Bhai @Zarvan, I think these VT-4 from China probably belong to you guys. If true then congrats.

Meanwhile, Myanmar is showing off new indigenous tank and 300mm Mlrs.
we do have a quite large defense industry. There are around 36 defense industries (Ka Pa Sa). They produce a wide range of products from surface-to-air missiles, heavy artillery, light arms, and military vehicle and also trainer aircraft

you can check it out for yourself from the upper twitter link. The link already includes GPS coordinates. I think Bangladesh doesn't have large defense factories compared the Myanmar one.

Can you guys share some photos of your defense factories? i am quite interested in those.

Top GYD-1B SAM in assembly hall-Bottom Satellite image of Kapasa-22.jpg

EqCd8GeXYAEKFYG.jpg

source

we do have a quite large defense industry. There are around 36 defense industries (Ka Pa Sa). They produce a wide range of products from surface-to-air missiles, heavy artillery, light arms, and military vehicle and also trainer aircraft

you can check it out for yourself from the upper twitter link. The link already includes GPS coordinates. I think Bangladesh doesn't have large defense factories compared the Myanmar one.

Can you guys share some photos of your defense factories? i am quite interested in those.

View attachment 911673

View attachment 911674

source
The only indigenous capability Bangladesh has that is worth mentioning is shipbuilding but even then...

The only indigenous capability Bangladesh has that is worth mentioning is shipbuilding but even then...

Don't fret - a nation that devotes more than 50% of their GDP into defense purchases - which is the source of looting for Tatmadaw chiefs, cannot be compared to Bangladesh. Plus a lot of their defense industry is propaganda, mostly assembly of weapons from mostly China. If most of Myanmar industry is defense-focused (even autos), then that will all show better than what we have - which is far more limited and balanced.

Better take a look at the overall economy and see where they are compared to us. Their GDP per capita nominal is half that of ours. If we wanted to buy weapons, we could. Myanmar also cannot afford a war right now.

placeholder.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom