What's new

bangladesh already order 16 su 27 ,16 yak-130 and new 8 more mig 29smt

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a good news:).btw do you have any information about the variant of the Su-27 Bangladesh has ordered?

i saw it yesterday, but i did not post it because there is no official news.

why does bangladesh need an army its now like india is going to invade bangladesh or say there is no way BD can match even with ASSAM RIFLES regiment forget the whole indian army

1. So you are Saying an Independent country does need an army ?
2. really Bangladesh can not even Match with ASSAM Rifles regiment ! ! ! can you tell us more details ?

why does bangladesh need an army its now like india is going to invade bangladesh or say there is no way BD can match even with ASSAM RIFLES regiment forget the whole indian army

BD is a sovereign nation n it has full right to keep an army to defend its people n border from any contingencies besides its not just India they got Myanmar too as their neighbour.

So no need to start unnecessary trolling...:)

when a person says an Independent country does not need an army, it shows how stupid he is and it proves again when he says 3,00,000 Bangladeshi Army does not match with about 13,500 Assam Rifles.

Bangladesh is planning to invade Burma....

They want a transit to ASEAN & Burma is a rival.

@BDforever was this the part of $1 billion (hush-hush) deal with Russia??

Do you have any other source than WIKIPEDIA??

Last edited by a moderator:

Perhaps you can fly the tri-color on your tag after you learn how to be constructive here. Please refrain from such caustic remarks. Bangladesh is a sovereign nation and has all the rights to defend itself against real or perceived threats.

Deal politely with forum members like @BDforever, debate constructively, debunk something if you find it to be absurd but do not make absurd comments yourself.

But why? Sri Lanka is more than enough to handle us...

Concentrate on bigger powers--Nepal, Burma etc..

All are allies except Pakistan, so baj gaya na tera ghanta :D

They want a transit to ASEAN & Burma is a rival.

@BDforever was this the part of $1 billion (hush-hush) deal with Russia??

Do you have any other source than WIKIPEDIA??

i do not care about wiki, untill the offical news media says, i am not believing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom