What's new

Bakra Eid, Cow & Goat Mandi, Eid Mubarak 2013

64520725_201210231542.jpg

Big+Cow.jpg

cng-city-pakistan-images-photos-funny.jpg

19.jpg

All those animals are artificially fattened with steroid and Urea. Their meat tastes like $hit

I still remember in my childhood, bulls were so aggressive that we could not get close to them and we had to tie them up with double rope. But these days, animals are always in a coma and they hardly can move their muscle.

@darkinsky what is beautiful in these pics, anyways they will be slaughtered mercilessly, you people show to children how to love beautiful things and then kill them to eat.

actually 1/3 of the meat is given to relatives, 1/3 to the poor and the needy, 1/3 kept by the person himself(the buyer doesnt eat all of it). the skin of these animals is given to welfare foundations, which they sell to leather industry and the profit gained is used for welfare.

Last edited by a moderator:
@darkinsky what is beautiful in these pics, anyways they will be slaughtered mercilessly, you people show to children how to love beautiful things and then kill them to eat.

and the main purpose is to spend money and energy in the way of God, and then to share it with the poor and the needy, not just showing off and merciless slaughtering.

yes sohrab goth cow mandi

abhi say? how come?

yes sohrab goth cow mandi

abhi say? how come?

Last edited by a moderator:
and the main purpose is to spend money and energy in the way of God, and then to share it with the poor and the needy, not just showing off and merciless slaughtering.

abhi say? how come?

abhi say? how come?

not now, but during eid

abhi say? how come?

abhi say? how come?

not now, but during eid

All those animals are artificially fattened with steroid and Urea. Their meat tastes like $hit

I still remember in my childhood, bulls were so aggressive that we could not get close to them and we had to tie them up with double rope. But these days, animals are always in a coma and they hardly can move their muscle.
that pics are of the australian-local mix breed..... our Fateh Jangi breed is 1 of the best racing breed in the world and they're never fat ..... here u go :

1350279992_446062622_1-Fateh-Janghi-Vairah-Rawalpindi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom