What's new

Bajrang Dal men strip, beat up pastor in MP

It's about your style. Pick on the lame weak ones. Well done. What a hero you are.

Do you think discussing about things going on in religious minorities in India is picking on weak ones?

I believe, these morons are a small section of society........ And their acts are always highlighted in our society (it is true that this get more headlines than the other setions, and that doesn't mean that these morons are right)..... These guys bring more bad name to the society than anything good......

What meant with "Perfect Opportunity"..... Let us not forget we have a decent population of Owaisi, Maadani and gang in our country, who are looking for opportunity to drive their ideologies and their way of religious freedom......These kind of acts gives them the reason for spreading their ideologies......By doing that both the groups are driving 2 societies to 2 different directions and that is not going to be a good news for our so called "Unity in Diversity"......

The other side i already mentioned...... Their objective??? I guess I do not know, because they have almost everything they should be having, even then....
Are they organised??? Yes they are much more organised than these vanara sena's.......It is easy to break this vanara sena's, but not the other side i mentioned...... I have more knowledge on that subject, but i do not wish to discuss it further on a forum like this.....
i do not believe the conspiracies are fighting out, i believe 2 ideologies are fighting out......

Why should i bother who converts or not??? - Personally i do not care much about religion, and for me religion is a personal matter, having said that, there are very few like me, and when the conversion is happening only in one direction, it is natural that the side which is being converted feel threatened and take necessary steps to avoid it....If conversion is fine, then avoiding that also should be fine right???? But the problem i see is, What method is been used to stop this conversion..... Beating the paster is not the method i would prefer, i would prefer these groups to brain storm to find out the top reason on paretto for conversion.... Once they see the reason, i am sure they can find better ways to avoid such conversion.......

Interesting. Worth reading and re-reading, just for the interesting points of view contained within. Thanks for the patient reply.

Do you think discussing about things going on in religious minorities in India is picking on weak ones?

I think a lot of things, and none of them is likely to be of interest to you.

I thanked you, notice?

I did notice, and we have been thanking each other for a very long time, and we have also had our disagreements where in we have not agreed to each other points..... I go by the post not the poster ( i have seen you doing the same), so there are several instances where i agreed, thanked and rated a third rated troll because i thought that post made sense.... similarly there are several posts which i did not agree, and most of them were from top layer in this forum ........

I did notice, and we have been thanking each other for a very long time, and we have also had our disagreements where in we have not agreed to each other points..... I go by the post not the poster ( i have seen you doing the same), so there are several instances where i agreed, thanked and rated a third rated troll because i thought that post made sense.... similarly there are several posts which i did not agree, and most of them were from top layer in this forum ........

Yes, well, I find you in very strange company sometimes, don't take it personally, and I find that sometimes, you aren't sure how far to take your point of view. Maybe that is maturity, that is moderation, and I failed to recognise it. It is obviously difficult to understand for someone who takes no prisoners.

I was irritated at your post, but thought it would be better if I checked what I thought you were saying, with what you thought you were saying. Good thing I did.

Wow @Joe Shearer what intellectual gymnastics. Taking my post from a completely unrelated thread and pasting it here totaaly out of context.

BTW just to clarify I dont support Bajrang Dal or VHP lunatics. It may be a difficult concept for you to grasp but there are many supporters of BJP/RSS who do not support extreme right wing members of sangh parivar like VHP or Bajrang dal
u can hardly blame him. its a thin like you walk on.

Yes, well, I find you in very strange company sometimes, don't take it personally,

I do not take anything personal in this forum...... I use this platform to converse and get better knowledge on military related matters, but over a period of time i have realised i am stuck with social issues...... Company??? I do not know what you meant here, I normally try to be friendly with everyone (after my marriage and 2 kids, i have developed this quality Lolz) I am the same in real life and my profession also makes me do that...... So i have all kind of company, i do enjoy them ( there are several known trolls who are normally hostile to indians are friendly to me :) )

and I find that sometimes, you aren't sure how far to take your point of view.

I used to have long conversation in this forum before, but over a period of time i have realised there are very few here who would like to really listen to the other side argument and try to find out why such argument, and introspect and counter argue if there is logic, Here most of the guys believe that they are right and others are wrong, and even if they proved wrong they would come strange arguments and attacks...... So i do not waste too much of a time on a topic, may be few posts and leave...... I login during my free time in my office, and some time i would not be in a position to reply.,... So i avoid long conversations.....

I was irritated at your post, but thought it would be better if I checked what I thought you were saying, with what you thought you were saying. Good thing I did.

This is wat exactly i said in my above post....... There are very few who really try to understand the other person point of view, Glad that you did and thanks....

Last edited:
Just another day in India however it would become a grave concern for our neighbour had this happened to some Hindu in Pakistan. !!!

Nothing to worry, You can do what ever you want in Pakistan, no one is bothered...... I do not think there are many who believe Indians are the custodians of Pakistani Hindu's (yes there are very few).... Now let us focus on the topic

Then kindly take the cue and stop it.

The onus remains on someone who started the inconsequential shik and portrayed it as if it is the official stand of Bihar and/or its people for nothing.

Case in point: Modi lost due to Bihar's Asmita/DNA/Shaitan remarks

People are smart, they can identify forthwith, who is FEKU.

You can write whatever you want, but once you misrepresent the facts or twist them. People will hound you.
Enough.

The onus remains on someone who started the inconsequential shik and portrayed it as if it is the official stand of Bihar and/or its people for nothing.

Case in point: Modi lost due to Bihar's Asmita/DNA/Shaitan remarks

People are smart, they can identify forthwith, who is FEKU.

You can write whatever you want, but once you misrepresent the facts or twist them. People will hound you.
Enough.
Happy now?

http://www.hindupost.in/society-cul...indu-goddesses-villagers-stopped-filed-cases/

This news won't make the national media until the abusing pastors are beaten up by the villagers.
thank the lord that these villagers filed a case instead of thrashing these sick pastors....otherwise, the Hindus who were being provoked daily would have been made the villains and the crazy pastors as some divine heroes.

Also, the Hindus were clever and got the proofs in this case.

Wonder how it is going for Hindus who are being provoked all over India by these pastors.

Please watch the video and let me know your thoughts. Imagine if the scenario was reversed. This happens in thousands of temples in India. This happens in Lakhs of Hindu homes in India. This happens to millions of Hindus on daily basis in India.

@nair @ranjeet @Levina @Sky lord @Soumitra @Nair saab @Tridibans @JanjaWeed@danger007

I wanted to tag the crazy liberal here but I am afraid he will start abusing me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom