What's new

UP: Bajrang Dal Disrupts Muslim Prayers Held at a Private Property in Moradabad

OK? Jhoota Hindu cop didn't seem to be able to explain how Bajrang Dal was involved in this property dispute? Maybe you can explain?
I don't know, don't care either.. khud kar lo na research itna interest hai toh. :laugh:

I don't know, don't care either.. khud kar lo na research itna interest hai toh. :laugh:
Cared enough to obnoxiously express your stupid opinion but don't care enough to actually back it up. Common among people in your community!

Cared enough to obnoxiously express your stupid opinion but don't care enough to actually back it up. Common among people in your community!
Ok, man

so some bajrangis went and stopped muslim prayers in what was reported to be some sort of disputed property in Moradabad, UP ?

what exactly happened here ? honestly dgaf lol

that's the max bad news you could dig up on India ? :sarcastic:

so some bajrangis went and stopped muslim prayers
...And then they got fined by the police for praying. Don't omit that part. You're acting as if your community wouldn't moan and shriek and soil it's dhoti and the nearby railway track if this news item didn't come out of Pakistan

what exactly happened here ? honestly dgaf lol
Of course you don't, no one expects you too.

that's the max bad news you could dig up on India
There are multiple riots going on in India right now, but that shouldn't minimize other acts of oppression and injustice from your community.

...And then they got fined by the police for praying. Don't omit that part. You're acting as if your community wouldn't moan and shriek and soil it's dhoti and the nearby railway track if this news item didn't come out of Pakistan
fined under legal statutes...

bhot loud kar dia hoga, they have a bad habit of doing that wrt the loudspeaker prayer thing

gets worse during fasting month with added LOUD announcements

pretty small deal overall

and no, I wouldn't give a single f@3k about similar news out of Karachi or something lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom