What's new

Bajrang Dal men strip, beat up pastor in MP

Arsehole? Whose life has gone doing *** shit can only give such an intellectual comeback.

Your level. Enjoy it. :D

You are very good at self applause. Now let's be serious on the topic.

Communist was referred to Joe, not you. I assume you are a secular person? Don't prove me wrong.

No, don't, because this common thug with hair on his eyeballs wants to be known as secular.

t
How can a Pakistani be a Muslim and a secular at the same time?

It's an oxymoron. They cannot be complimentary.

The word is complEmentary, moron.

Your level. Enjoy it. :D

No, don't, because this common thug with hair on his eyeballs wants to be known as secular.

The vile man knows to laugh. Hahahahaha

Intellectual militants are a threat to common humans. It makes you crazy every time you encounter the people who have been in good terms with you and suddenly support me. This is not the first time. It happened previously.

It causes irreparable loss of hard earned reputation by spewing hatred in a language which can only be miffed if thou had a Shakespearen sperm.

IF missionaries indulge in conversions ; they will get beaten up

BTW why dont they try to convert poor Muslims

Shame on the vigilantes, if this happened and they took the law into their hands instead of reporting.
and shame on the pastors if they tried to convert by using incentives or preying upon the poor.

Oh yeah, also shame on the people/communities who use the 'conversion card' to gain things like reservation quotas, money and vote banks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom