What's new

Bajrang Dal men strip, beat up pastor in MP

Delnavaz B

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Highlights
  • The Bajrang Dal members suspected the two were involved in forced religious conversion
  • The pastor and his friend were abducted, stripped, tied up and thrashed
  • On a complaint from Bajrang Dal the duo were booked for forced religious conversions

53348600.jpg

Bajrang Dal activists had earlier warned organizers of India-Pak

Bhopal: A pastor and his friend were abducted, stripped, tied up and thrashed allegedly by about 25 Bajrang Dal activists in Madhya Pradesh's Rewa on Thursday night as they suspected the two were involved in forced religious conversion.

A pastor is an ordained leader of a Christian congregation. Police later rescued the duo, pastor Ramlal Kori and his friend Nandlal Kori, from Gadra Mohalla of Pahadi village in Mauganj police station area, and admitted them to a hospital.
About 13 people, identified so far, were booked. No one from Bajrang Dal, which has in the past faced allegations of rioting and violence against religious minorities, has been arrested yet. However, on a complaint from Bajrang Dal, the youth wing of Vishwa Hindu Parishad, the pastor and his friend were booked for forced religious conversions, arrested and presented before a court which sent them in judicial custody.

Ramlal and Nandlal were performing a religious ceremony in a house, when around 25 people led by one Arvind Tiwari reached there, police said

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...beat-up-pastor-in-MP/articleshow/53348588.cms

To be truthful and stop spreading false propaganda and misleading their people, if that is not too much to ask
who said there is no terrorism in Hinduism? In India the prime minister call himself avatar of Hindu god Rama and mass murdered Muslims in Gujrat.
Just go to India or at least watch their media. You could see Hindu gods openly declared war against non Hindus.

who said there is no terrorism in Hinduism? In India the prime minister call himself avatar of Hindu god Rama and mass murdered Muslims in Gujrat.
Just go to India or at least watch their media. You could see Hindu gods openly declared war against non Hindus.

You did not get what I said and secondly you are confusing me now change your flags so I can understand you better.

All pastors should be tried under anti national act of sedition. They should be charged for conspiring to alter demographics of India in conjunction with anti national forces and threatening Indian civilizational and cultural integrity by preaching hateful Abarahmic religions.

Their all assets and places of worship should be seized and auctioned off and the money received should be used for promoting Sanskrit, enforcing cow slaughter regime and combating of such anti India elements.
@Joe Shearer This is has to be sarcasm, correct?

You read the crude version, the sort that goes around unshaven, with a metal trident in his hand, posturing as if he might use it (actually he might, if he and his mates catch a woman alone, or, better, a kid or three).

Now read the sophisticated one, the sort that goes around unshaven, in flattery of its master, with a metal trident discreetly in his pocket, to be pulled out and brandished if there is a photo-opp, otherwise ganging up and blackguarding anybody who disagrees.

Enjoy.

Sorry we are not "intellectuals" like you. We like to KISS "Keep It Simple Stupid"

We dont want to spend millions of dollars to make a pen that can work in zero gravity. We will use a pencil

When faced with a gordian knot we will not spend hours to see how to see how to untie it. We will just use our sword to cut it

We feel the ends justify the means. If our witch doctor stunts and jadu tona approach get us the results so be it

We will not spend time shedding fake crocodile tears for terrorists or calling them freedom fighters or rebels just to satisfy a different constituency other than our nation.

If someone approaches us to draft an appeal for peace we will not use words which are against our conscience just because they appeal to the other side. We will rather not draft such an appeal just to show off our "intellectual" side. What say Levina SpArK nair third eye

(BTW did they approach you or did you offer your services? If it was the later then .....) ;)

SpArK and nair are Think Tank members.

Vigilantism needs to be curbed.

India needs to decide on religious conversions, if evangelism and conversion to Islam is kosher so should be Ghar wapsi. Hypocrisy under the name of secularism won't be tolerated.

You read the crude version, the sort that goes around unshaven, with a metal trident in his hand, posturing as if he might use it (actually he might, if he and his mates catch a woman alone, or, better, a kid or three).

Now read the sophisticated one, the sort that goes around unshaven, in flattery of its master, with a metal trident discreetly in his pocket, to be pulled out and brandished if there is a photo-opp, otherwise ganging up and blackguarding anybody who disagrees.

Enjoy.
Let me see if I get this. So the poster is just kidding. He is just taking his anger out but would obviously never do such a thing in real life. Well, such people are in abundance on my side of the border as well. I call them chicken sh*ts. Long live secularism.

Let me see if I get this. So the poster is just kidding. He is just taking his anger out but would obviously never do such a thing in real life. Well, such people are in abundance on my side of the border as well. I call them chicken sh*ts. Long live secularism.

The trouble is that these creeps create the atmosphere for the real trouble-makers.

Wow @Joe Shearer what intellectual gymnastics. Taking my post from a completely unrelated thread and pasting it here totaaly out of context.

BTW just to clarify I dont support Bajrang Dal or VHP lunatics. It may be a difficult concept for you to grasp but there are many supporters of BJP/RSS who do not support extreme right wing members of sangh parivar like VHP or Bajrang dal

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom